Ultra Space Variants, V2 (Slate: Johto Starters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Here, even if I don't want to take part in this Pet Mod anymore (or any PM, really), I can at least give you another post.
Though maybe it would be for the best to give up on this and try to find another idea?

I'll bite.

Name: Wishiwashi-Ultra (UB-EX746 NANOMACHINES)
New Stats: 101/127/89/127/97/29 (570, Structure form), 101/23/19/31/29/107 (310, Packet form)
New Typing: Steel/Water
Added Moves: RECOVER, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Gyro Ball, Flash Cannon, Smart Strike, Mirror Shot, Magnet Bomb, Metal Sound, Iron Defense, Infestation
Abilities: Structure*, Grey Goo**
Appearance: Looks almost exactly the same as normal, just bigger and greyer. However...
Lore: Ultra Wishiwashi are metallic and much, much smaller. Even their equivalent of Solo Form is composed of thousands of tiny metal fish. They reproduce much more rapidly than normal, and are the effective equivalent of nanomachines.
Possible moveset(s):
Wishiwashi-Ultra @ Leftovers
Ability: Structure
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Recover
- Iron Head / Gyro Ball
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

* Structure: Has all of Schooling's properties, just replace "School Form" with "Structure Form" and "Solo Form" with "Packet Form". In structure form, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense 1.1x.
** Grey Goo: Has all of Schooling's properties, just replace "School Form" with "Structure Form" and "Solo Form" with "Packet Form". Heals 10% of its HP upon KOing an opponent.

Since Samtendo did it I'll also add my old subs from the abandoned slate

Name: Pichu-Ultra (UB-Meltdown)
New Stats: 19/173/29/167/53/139 (570)
New Typing: Electric/Fire
Added Moves: Double Edge, Flare Blitz, High Jump Kick
Abilities: Reckless
Appearance: No mouth, and has a blue band around the head where its eyes normally are. Barely possible to see through the surging energy field around it, but meh.
Possible moveset(s):
Pichu-Ultra @ Life Orb
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Volt Tackle
- Flare Blitz
- Double Edge
- High Jump Kick
Is this lore?: Ultra Space in general is filled with a lot of energy. Pichu took in a large amount of that energy... making it even less stable at energy storage than usual. It attacks are devastating... not just to its target, but to itself as well.

Name
: Raichu-Ultra
New Stats: 67/157/53/97/83/113 (570)
New Typing: Electric/Ghost
Added Moves: Shadow Bone, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force, Swords Dance
Abilities: Beast Boost / Magic Guard / Lightning Rod
Appearance: A monochrome, translucent Raichu with 10 tails that have serrated edges made of bone reinforced Ultra Space's crystals. Apart from the head, its skeletal structure is very barely visible.
Possible moveset(s):
Raichu-Ultra @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Volt Tackle
- Shadow Bone
- Brick Break
- Fake Out
Is this lore?: Ultra Space is very weird and has a lot of distortions in reality. Raichu was charged with quantum energy and/or died, and mutated into whatever this is. Being partially phased out and unable to be stopped makes its tail attacks very powerful. It often preys upon Ultra Mimikyu.

Last edited:

alephgalactus

Banned deucer.
Honestly our ideas are way better than the dreck they're coming up with. Rock/Steel again? We already have a Rock/Steel wall Pokémon, and that's complete garbage. As for the Fire/Ghost one, Chandelure will probably still be better unless this new Mind Blown move has like 180 power or something. The Poison one is the only one I'm actually interested in.

Honestly our ideas are way better than the dreck they're coming up with. Rock/Steel again? We already have a Rock/Steel wall Pokémon, and that's complete garbage. As for the Fire/Ghost one, Chandelure will probably still be better unless this new Mind Blown move has like 180 power or something. The Poison one is the only one I'm actually interested in.
seriously
you don't know jack shit about their stats or their movepool except for Mind Blown existing
you can't say how good they'll be.
I really like the new UBs so far

I swear to god if they reveal ultra variants in a few days...

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Is it safe to reopen this place or wait until Ultra Sun/Moon come out?
I say keep it closed until SM comes out.
There may actually be Ultra Space Pokémon now that we know of the player's ability to explore Ultra Space in the upcoming games.

Interesting things of notes for the Ultra Spaces
-Nihilego’s is called Ultra Sea
-Buzzwole’s home is a giant volcanic area and jungle, opening the floor for prehistoric adaptations
-Pheremosa’s home is a giant desert, often stated to be one of the cleanest places on this earth, and has a lot of puzzles, proposing there may be more “intelligent” creatures present
-Xircutree’s home is constantly storming and full of mountains, and in the background, there are Xircutree’s the size of mountains
-Kartana’s home appears to be less “modern” and full of calm samurai type characters. There is also a lack of pokeballs, as they simply nod, and summon their partners.
-Celesteela’s home is shown to be a global launch site, as well as...strangely, deforested.
-Guzzlord’s home is literally the remains of Alola. In game text confirms there are other planets, so that opens the floor for more areas to explore/create

No homes were shown for Blacephalon and Stakataka (Burst and Assembly), nor for Poipole and Cosmog.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)