1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Unable to load a team

Discussion in 'Shoddy Battle and Pokémon Lab' started by dontsweat, Oct 11, 2010.

1. dontsweat

dontsweat

Hi guys, i am new here, i would like to know why am i unable to load a team that i built using the pokemon lab. they wrote :"Selected file could not be loaded" Help please. thanks alot in advance
  2. gdragon88

gdragon88

Are you trying to load the Pokemon Lab made team into Shoddy Battle? Because just like you can't unfortunately use an Arceus against the Elite Four in RBY, you can't load a .sbt file into the older version called Shoddy...
  3. dontsweat

dontsweat

im trying to load the team i built with team builder into the pokemon lab and it cant work
  4. Duck92

Duck92

Make sure your team is valid, open it in Notepad/WordPad, or an XML Editor and check if anything seems to be wrong.
  5. Valorum27

Valorum27

Quick question: Do Shoddy teams work for Pokemon Lab? Because, while I can load my old, Shoddy-made team into the Find tab, I can't load it into the Team Builder. What am I doing wrong? I also can't seem to save new, Pokelab-made teams at all.
  6. ShinyAzelf

ShinyAzelf
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I'm sure Shoddy teams do work on Pokemon Lab because I have loaded them from Shoddy Battle 1 and it worked.
  7. Delko

Delko
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I am having a similar problem. Whenever I edit a team on PokeLab and then try to use it it cannot be loaded (says something about cannot read file). So I tried editing the team on Shoddy battle, and then ot works fine.
    If you did not change your team in PokeLab however, I think it's best to remake the team (you can copy the team text and past it).

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)