Under the Bridge - UU Tournament - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Aok were going to battle tonight but something happened and she left. Would it be possible for you to move onto round two and have us still play (sort of a 1 day extension) but the tourney doesnt stop.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I had time to battle TDS earlier and he didn't have his charger for his battery dead DS and I had to get off eventually. We can fight this weekend though, so I'm hoping you can grant a very short extension.

Me and Aok were going to battle tonight but something happened and she left. Would it be possible for you to move onto round two and have us still play (sort of a 1 day extension) but the tourney doesnt stop.
I will allow that. I want the battle done by Sunday at the latest, and you will still have the same deadline in Round Two as everyone else (one week from when I post the round). I hope this is the only time either of you need an extension. Get it done ASAP.

haha, The Lost One stomped my ass into the ground 5-0.
Confirming, GG Deschain. :toast:
Adding TLO's win.

I had time to battle TDS earlier and he didn't have his charger for his battery dead DS and I had to get off eventually. We can fight this weekend though, so I'm hoping you can grant a very short extension.
I will allow that. I want the battle done by Sunday at the latest, and you will still have the same deadline in Round Two as everyone else (one week from when I post the round). I hope this is the only time either of you need an extension. Get it done ASAP.

---

Only one match not done by the deadline, not that bad. I'll post the next round ASAP, so stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)