Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

in
Megara
0431 7817 9238

Also, word of advice, but you should wait to start the tournament when the tier list is updated next week

Everyone who posted to join will be added. Best of luck.

It would be nice if you can win pokémons in this turney, like the NU tourney

The 2-3 of January i'm going to breed some UU and put it as prize
LMK when/if you're going to do that and I'll add it to the OP. Thanks.

User Name: Itsuki
Friend Code: 0517 6065 9741
:toast:

What is UU? =P
You have wifi now?

@ whomever asked what happens if the tier list changes in the middle of the Tournament, If a pokemon becomes BL or higher and was previously UU, it'll be banned from this Tournament. If a pokemon comes to UU or NU and previously was BL or higher, it'll be allowed in this Tournament. Basically, all tier list changes are in effect all the way through out this Tournament.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Only expressing my opinion here but I think you should make a list of the current UU tier at the top of the thread and stick to it throughout the tournament, it would save a lot of confusion to be honest.

I'll post a list of the current UU Tier, but I'm not sure on that latter part of your suggestion. Everyone else in the Tournament, share your thoughts please.

Adding Geren...

UPDATE!

I have added the ban list for the entirity of this Tournament. If the majority of you want to allow tier list changes to be in effect for this Tournament, I'll update accordingly. But you need to speak with a reason to do so before Round 1 begins.

The reason I posted the ban list instead of the allowed list is because I couldn't find a copy/pastable version of the UU tier and I found the UU ban list on Shoddy. lol.

Are legal hacks allowed in this tournament?
In my last tournament, I started out allowing them, and then I was convinced otherwise. So, Legal Hacks are not allowed.

Sorry to repost, but my question must have been overlooked: HGSS moves are allowed correct? i.e. Nasty Plot Mismagius.
I don't mind reposting as long as it serves a purpose.
HGSS Moves will be allowed. They're apart of the game now, so there's no reason to ban them. Enjoy~

I'll edit the OP with this information.

Then I'm leaving it as is. Tier changes will not have an effect on this tournament. The ban list listed on the OP will be the only pokemon banned from this tournament. Anything is else is allowed.

End of discussion.

The four of you have been added. Best of luck.

Only 3 more spots left! Get 'em while they're hot! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)