1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Underground Mafia - GAME END

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Acklow, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Galladiator

Galladiator

Sorry, I don't drink.

For those of you who do, take another shot. Nothing to see here. Wait, maybe...nah. Just screwing with you.
  2. Daenym

Daenym

lynch Cereza
    lynch Daenym
    lynch Ditto
    lynch Engineer Pikachu
    lynch Flamestrike
    lynch Galladiator
    lynch Kaxtar
    lynch Layell
    lynch MKUltra
    lynch Maxim
    lynch Ace Emerald
    lynch Paperblade
    lynch Rediamond
    lynch Slim Guldo
    lynch Snike
    lynch Spiffy
    lynch UllarWarlord
    lynch Walerin
    lynch Jalmont
    lynch ginganinja

hurry up and get your actions in I'm bored
  3. UncleSam

UncleSam

Suddenly everything becomes so much clearer.
  4. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

So you all wanted to see my pin, eh? Yeah, that's right. You guys have all been PMing me. So here it is. I expect claims.

PM CLAIMS NAO
  5. UncleSam

UncleSam

careful Ullar if you post too often Walrein might get a rash
  6. Yeti

Yeti

upping my post count in the hopes this post will be the one that gets walrein caught and grounded again.

unclesam are you proud defeatist alliance 2.0 still failed because they were too damp to realize the WC or were you just shaking your head anyone was dumb enough to try
  7. Walrein

Walrein

smh at all of you
  8. UncleSam

UncleSam

ill bet thats not all youre shaking
  9. Galladiator

Galladiator

Original post, updated to stay current.
  10. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Horsing around
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

The downsides of having badass swords for arms :/
  11. Acklow

Acklow

Deadline
  12. Slim Guldo

Slim Guldo

15:42 Acklow someone mind posting something between my next post and my most recent post?
  13. Acklow

Acklow

Cycle 5

[youtube]8IgYgqc5TMQ[/youtube]

Things are getting a little unsettled here in Shibuya. That's right, it looks like a storm is on the horizon. The industrial giant known as Tokyo is about to be victim of the smog-filled clouds and powerful showers of rain.

You stroll by your favorite [​IMG] shop. Suddenly you cringe. The familiar noise of a crackling megaphone fills the air.

[​IMG]

"Attention all yoctograms!"

He then yells something obscure:

It looks like theangryscientist is back. He then starts blaring out various instructions and yells at you and many others, telling you that your mother isn't worth factoring a single hectopascal.

You turn away from him and start walking down the streets. The din fades in the distance, and you smile because things are a little calmer now. Except you trip.

You trip over something rather large, falling flat on your face.

Getting up, you notice you tripped on a body. Or rather, a pile of bodies.

How the heck was I so zetta slow not to notice this? You think to yourself.

Then you suddenly sigh, Fuck, that dude is rubbing off on me... and pick up each slip of paper the corpses were carrying:

You sigh, and read the next one:

Your eyebrows raise themselves. Looks like that one wasn't lucky. You read the next one:

Well that sucks for Kaxtar and Layell. Looks like they were pals. Not so sure about Engineer Pikachu though.

You look around, and think to yourself about how sad this day has been. Suddenly you are approached by someone.

[youtube]ChpTHYw4SsU[/youtube]
    (cue eerie music)

[​IMG]

"Well, well. Look who we have here. And you are all alone?"

You take a step back. This is none other than the infamous Joshua. Rumors have it that this kid is no joke and can really kick ass. Of course, he's also known to BE an ass, but that's not the point. He continues to talk to you:

"This conversation seems really one sided. How about you come with me and I'll show you something interesting?"

You slowly nod, it doesn't seem like Joshua is going to let you go that easily. Might as well play along.

As you walk along Joshua, suddenly a shadow leaps from the alleyway. Quicker than your eyes can follow, Joshua gives a yell, and the shadow disappears.

[​IMG]

"GAAAAH!!!!!"

Joshua gives a yell. You rush over to his side.

[​IMG]

"He got me!"

You realize that Joshua was stabbed by a knife to the heart.

"Doesn't look like I'm going to survive this. Here, take my information and run. You'll be safer the more distance you place between me and yourself."

He hands you a slip of paper. You quickly glance at it:

You're jaw drops. A player made such a sacrifice. Sad that Daenym had to die, you quickly get up and start running as fast as you can. The shadows of the reapers fly past you towards Daenym. You hope that somehow, he will survive.

You realize that Cereza is frozen and petrified, and thus cannot talk to anybody whatsoever.

You also realize that Walrein has disappeared into a blackhole. He cannot talk in the thread, nor in the main chat with anyone. It looks like the blackhole does lead to other dimensions of communication though...

IT IS NOW EFFECTIVELY CYCLE 5!!! CYCLE 5 ENDS IN 48 HOURS ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10TH!!! (DEADLINE WILL PROBABLY BE SOMETIME DURING THE EVENING) GET THOSE ACTIONS IN!!!!
  14. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

Lol. That is all.
  15. Layell

Layell Alas poor Yorick!
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Sprite Leader

WHAT NOOOO I HAD ALL THE PINS

[​IMG]

Honestly even though I'm dead it don't matter cause...

[​IMG]
  16. Acklow

Acklow

Underground Mafia - Cycle 4

Suddenly, fireworks begin to go off.

Ditto and Flamestrike walk out of nowhere.

"Fuck you guys, we are fucking amazing, fuckers!!!" Yells Ditto.

He promptly *Huggles* you before running off.

Flamestrike just smiles and says, "I knew we would do this."

He also walks away.

Congratulations to Flamestrike and Ditto (And Daenym) for being the first winners of Underground Mafia!!!
  17. Daenym

Daenym

(And Daenym)

Screw you I should get goddamn fireworks. >:(

[​IMG]

Victory is mine.
  18. Ditto

Ditto /me huggles
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

/me huggles Daenym
  19. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

Guys I found Walrein's pin!
  20. Engineer Pikachu

Engineer Pikachu Good morning, you bastards!
    is a Contributor to Smogon

-_-

that is all

also I was completely unaware that there were so many pins in this game

look at the pretty colors
  21. Rediamond

Rediamond

Well, I'm on low health and will probably die tonight, so I want to say this:

I dislike the Noise trusting Walrein, and might even encourage someone to kill him. Just think about it for a moment:

No one should be a public faction leader for several cycles, a notable player, and alive at the same time without earning some distrust. Incidentally, after he's taken over the initially great advantage the Noise were having crumbled as only Noise and Joshua died. Additionally, he's been kidnapped a lot, but apparently not injured. While this is somewhat helpful to the Taboo Noise if Walrein is Noise, it also removes any suspicion they might have about Walrein.

As for him being alive: I've been constantly targetted since I made my role public, while he expects us to believe that he is still alive after far more time public, and as a far more notable user. He also massively freaked out over irc and PM when I made my role public, far more than he should've if I just claimed useless.jpg. Additionally, he's never posted any pins, effectively making his claim less verifiable or reputable. Beyond that, it's impossible to verify his claims to have been inspected.

Taken seperately, there's some reason not to trust him. With all of this together, I really do not trust him as leader of the Noise.
  22. Flamestrike

Flamestrike

This sums up my feelings perfectly.
  23. Rediamond

Rediamond

Well, I'm due for death pretty quickly, so someone I'm fairly sure I can trust via claim and circumstantial evidence came up and told me he'd found the Taboo Noise base using an alt, and got a list of people in it. As he was using an alt, he's still anonymous to them, and I will probably die the only one knowing who they are.

Regardless, this list could be worth looking into. If one of them turns up clean, we can be pretty sure the entire list is fake:

-UllarWarlord
    -Paperblade
    -Spiffy
    -ace_emerald

Have fun!
  24. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Horsing around
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

Part of the ponies faction, Walrein can confirm this.
  25. Paperblade

Paperblade

An anonymous source

You can't even give the channel name

look guys check this out

an anonymous source told me that users:

Rediamond
    Snike
    Walrein
    MKUltra

are all in a channel together!!!

btw if one turns up Noise don't blame me it's not my fault xoxoxoxoxo

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)