Underseen/Underused List

Hey guys!

This is going to be a list of underrated/underused Pokemon on Pokemon Showdown. And I know some people's opinions are different from others, but these are, to my extent of knowledge, are underused Pokemon on all tiers.

Chandelure

I don't know about you guys, but, I haven't been seeing Chandelure lately. This maybe that Ninetales outshines it in some categories, but you cannot take out Chandelure's capability of destroying a team. And I mean that literally. Chandelure, under the circumstances, can be a powerhouse with it's special attack stats. Plus, its Ghost typing can limit the amount of things that can hurt this Pokemon. All and all Chandelure, I think, is a great Pokemon and should be used often.

Aurorus

Now I know what you guys are saying, "I think he's gone insane." or, "Why this piece of garbage." And I understand your opinions. Rock and Ice are not the best typings in the world. But here me out on this one. The reason why I put this guy on the list is because of it's possible potential for being a game changer. It has a base hp stat of 123, which is pretty high for it's typing. Plus, it's Sp. Attack is high as well at a 99. But this guy is frail for being so high in hp. It's typing is the main problem. This guy is weak to Fighting, Water, Grass, Ground, Rock, and Steel. But set that aside. With a Light Clay as an item, and the moves Light Screen and Barrier, this Pokemon shines like a shooting star. So that is why Aurorus is on this list.

Last edited:
4 SpA Magikarp Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 220+ SpD Lv. 1 Heatran: 2258-2658 (17369.2 - 20446.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Unown Hidden Power Psychic vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Lv. 25 Blissey: 180-213 (105.8 - 125.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Teravolt Lv. 25 Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Luvdisc: 22-28 (7.5 - 9.6%) -- possibly the worst move ever
252+ Atk Weedle Bug Bite vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Inkay: 336-400 (136 - 161.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Yes!

the thing is....that heatran is lvl 1, the blissy is lvl. 25, the kyurem is lvl 25, and the inkay is just stupid. Plus, what about lvl 100 heatran or lvl 100 kyurem. And what about other pokemon in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)