UU UnderUsed Classic I Playoffs - won by Level 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of late but congrats l56, well deserved

making this post to say that im glad this tour was a success, ngl. it was pretty awesome to see some cool matches / builds in tiers that are otherwise considered dead, big thanks to hogg for making this work

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to Level 56 and to all the players who made their way to the main stage!
You can see the SC points you earned below :

As you can see, this is a bonified grid (as a regular Type B tournament with around 192ish would give less than half of that overall). The basic template used there is 30 points for the winner, then going down 5 points for each rank below.
Then, the three winners of the different cups (Kushalos, Malekith and Level 56) were granted +5 extra points. The people who tied for the last spot also got some points for the effort.

I'd like to thank aswell the hosts for what was an enjoying tournament for me as a player, looking forward to see more of those.
Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)