UU UnderUsed Majors I - Round 1 [Group Stage] (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lost vs analytic

calling activity vs. Cor.

We scheduled a time for the first Saturday and it didn't end up happening due to both of us just not contacting each other (I was on for a chunk of Saturday), I contacted him the following week and but he hasn't been on since September 26th, been checking for him on here / on PS! daily.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Regarding ties...

After discussing this with the other hosts, we have agreed on the following procedure for breaking ties:
  • In circumstances where the breaking of a tie will not determine whether or not someone advances to stage 2, ties will be broken by head-to-head results from the pool games.
    • EXAMPLE 1: Eternal Spirit and obii are both tied for first in their pool at 7-2. Because both players advance, the tie is broken by their head-to-head results. As Eternal Spirit beat obii when they played during stage one, Eternal Spirit will be considered first and obii will be considered second in their pool.
    • EXAMPLE 2: Lord Booty Milk and Dundies are both tied for fifth in their pool at 4-5. Because neither player will advance, the tie is once again broken by their head-to-head results, and Lord Booty Milk will be given fifth place, while Dundies will be given sixth.
  • In circumstances where the breaking of a tie will determine who advances and who does not, ties will be broken by a Bo3 tiebreaker.
    • EXAMPLE: charizardlover9000 and Wanna?Lose are both tied for second at 6-3. Because only one of them will advance, they will play a best-of-three match to determine who places second and who places third, regardless of their head-to-head results during the pool games.
The hosts discussed this, and decided that this was the best balance, offering a fair way to break ties in the case of determining who advances and who goes home while not requiring players to play excessive games to resolve ties that don't determine advancement.

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
yeah was just about to make a post.

act on electricity'L. same reasoning as Leo and hasn't responded to my most recent wall post.

Same with winry as well. myself and pearl had been trying to find her for the past week before the deadline and she admitted to being inactive and has just recently been making last ditch efforts to schedule. she said she would be on tonight to try and play and I responded saying that I could potentially get it done. I was on for a solid 5 hours with Leo and pearl but alas. likewise with Leo, I have a conflict tomorrow as well.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Scheduled with rozes, Mazz, and Paraplegic for the next 3 days.

Not sure about TTFTW since I just recently recontacted him a few days ago. He responded once with a time I couldn't make, so I suggested some other times. He hasn't responded to the vm convo since, even though he's been online. Don't want to call act for him just yet since he's been relatively active and I was unavailable due to health concerns for a bulk of the time. Posting to be safe though.

Calling act on coR. and Analytic. coR. hasn't been on since September 27, so scheduling is impossible, whereas Analytic hasn't responded to my VMs in the past week. He said some irl stuff came up so idk (he's somehow able to complete other games though?)

edit: scheduled with analytic :]

Last edited:
Much akin to the other players in my pool, neither coR. nor Analytic have responded to my previous PMs. I've reached out again. Activity.

Eyan and I see each other in the UU room frequently enough to get this done. Tomorrow evening probably? I remember we had something tentatively scheduled for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)