Underused Premier League [Rosters & Trades]

Discussion in 'BW UU' started by kokoloko, Mar 24, 2013.

1. kokoloko

kokoloko I fill the bag.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner
    Underused Leader

Rosters and trades will be here.

The Ecruteak Kimono Girls

Captain: LonelyNess
    Players: JabbaTheGriffin / Heist / reachzero / Kennen / Qwilphish / jonathanrp / Kevin Garnett / Blue Eon

The Black City Burglars

Captain: RT.
    Players: Ginku / kokoloko / FLCL / Windsong / Ernesto / HSA / Hyperbeem / New Breed

The Fortree City Bird Keepers

Captain: Dekzeh
    Players: CrashinBoomBang / locopoke / kd24 / MOET / Atticus / MarceloDK / Jayde / Atoni / Fiction.

The Hearthome City Hooligans

Captain: fatty
    Players: Floppy / SOMALIA / Bad Ass / Ace Emerald / Django / kuja20 / Dubby / CBTerrakion / cim

The Goldenrod City Gamblers

Captain: PK Gaming
    Players: yee / DracoMalfoy / SilentVerse / Hantsuki / .Robert / PsYch071c / DittoCrow / TPO3 / Kitten Milk

The Driftveil City Depot Agents

Captain: Eo Ut Mortus
    Players: BKC / extra. / Colchonero / Marshall.Law / Tiffanyy / Pokemazter / FAFUS / michael209

The Saffron City Strikers

Captain: FlareBlitz
    Players: McMeghan / Pocket / GTS / jak3 / PTJon7 / GreenCore / Cherub Agent / Limitless / tophway

The Snowpoint Skiers

Captain: DestinyUnknown
    Players: Aeroblacktyl / M Dragon / Smurf. / Jackal / Sir / Light The Thunder / badabing / Celsius / H-C / -Manu- / HR. / Novaray
  2. kokoloko

kokoloko I fill the bag.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner
    Underused Leader

Auction is TODAY March 28th at 8 PM EDT (GMT -4). That's New York time for people who are confused by timezones, such as pretty much every single one of the managers. It will take place in #genvuu on SynIRC.
  3. kokoloko

kokoloko I fill the bag.
    Underused Leader

Because I'm lazy, I'm going to make this thread the trades thread. Since Upstart is the one hosting I can't lock it, but if you post here and you are not him, I'll infract you.

Anyway I'm pretty sure you all know how trades work, and since there's no midseason auction, its even easier. Player(s) for player(s). Got it? Ok.
  4. kokoloko

kokoloko I fill the bag.
    Underused Leader

There was a mistake with the spreadsheet. Apparently user Frizy didn't actually sign-up but he ended up getting bought. FlareBlitz contacted me and we decided he'd get to exchange him for GreenCore, who did sign up but didn't get bought.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)