Toxicroak @ Life Orb
252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Dry Skin
Jolly/Adamant nature
- Swords Dance
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch / Ice Punch / Knock Off

UU has a bunch of Fighting types, and this seems to be the most seldom seen. He's not as quick as Infernape or Mienshao, doesn't have the raw Choiced power as Keldeo (and why would you want to run Choice on a mon whose STABs have immunities anyway?), and isn't as bulky as Cobalion or Conkeldurr. I think the reason to use Toxicroak over other Fighting mons is for his additional Poison typing. LO neutral natured Gunk Shot always OHKOs 252/252 Clefable, which is a S-rank threat and very common. He regains HP from switching into Water attacks (though rotating into Primarina is risky, as Specs Moonblast obliterates the frog, never mind Psychic). He also has strong priority in Sucker Punch to catch revenge-killing Psychics, Ice Punch for Gliscor (EQ 2HKOs you while you 2HKO in return and outspeed even with Adamant), and Knock Off is generally useful utility.

OR...

Empoleon @ Choice Specs
252 SpAtk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Torrent
Modest nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Flash Cannon

This is mostly here because I used this in OU back in like BW or something :V Empoleon isn't as strong as Specs Primarina, but her Water/Steel typing affords different switch-ins. I think a big part of this set is the surprise factor. Most Empoleon are hazard control. This one? Purely a hazard.

You don't have to use these on the same team. I'm just offering an alternative if one or the other isn't your cuppa. If this is against the rules, sorry, I'll edit my post.

In other news, I tried the Nidoking team and I couldn't make it work. I feel the biggest problem with it is Nidoking himself. He tends to be too weak and/or too slow to affect the battle very much, and then I'm down a mon. I feel replacing him with Scarf Hydreigon would make the team a lot better. Sorry Eyan I'm a shitter ;~;

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In other news, I tried the Nidoking team and I couldn't make it work. I feel the biggest problem with it is Nidoking himself. He tends to be too weak and/or too slow to affect the battle very much, and then I'm down a mon. I feel replacing him with Scarf Hydreigon would make the team a lot better. Sorry Eyan I'm a shitter ;~;
Don't worry about it. The lab is basically us building according to what you asked for, but if at the end of the day, you realise that you can make your own changes to suit your own playstyle better, by all means. I actually welcome anyone to do this since it shows you're actually thinking and not just blindly sticking to what we built.

Requesting a team built around Swellow. Swellow got a nice buff this gen in its special attack going from 50 to 75, making it a great wall breaker and late game cleaner, with Boomburst. Would prefer a BO team but would be content with whatever play style you think would be right for Swellow.

Swellow @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- U-turn
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash

Last edited:

Mac3

im reminded theres no finer place to kiss
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yo! Haven't seen many Reuniclus around so it would be cool if you guys could build a team around this core:

Reuniclus @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Infernape @ Leftovers
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flamethrower
- U-turn

Reuniclus' biggest problems in this meta are Scizor and Bisharp which Defensive Ape deal with very well threatening to burn or outright KO them.

E: You guys choose ev's on Reuni, don't know shit about spreads.

Merci in advance!

Last edited:

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
Tentacruel @ Life Orb/Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Sludge Wave
- Ice Beam/HP Fire
- Rapid Spin

It seems like with the right support, offensive Tentacruel can do some damage. Offensive Tenta became a pretty common set through Gen 6, and I think it can return to form here in gen 7. The utility it provides with rapid spin takes pressure off teambuilding and allows for some creativity. The moves are pretty simple: STABs + Ice Beam for solid coverage although I could see HP Fire being useful for the overwhelming amounts of scizors. I would like a Balance team (well just not HO) with Tentacruel, to provide the necessary support for tentacruel to realize its potential. Thanks in advance

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
at Gorechomp his request

Specs Swellow Volt-turn Triple Choice Bulky Offense

Swellow @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Air Slash
- Heat Wave
- U-turn

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 27 Spe
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Knock Off / Calm Mind / Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Infernape @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Gunk Shot

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 48 HP / 204 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Goddamn boy now that team name is a mouthful. Anyways, I picked Swellow to build around for my first teambuilding lab team since ive gotten destroyed by it before. It is a pretty damn powerful bird now with that sweet special boost. Was gonna replace Air Slash with like Swagger to have a chance at Bisharp but its looking like that moveslot gonna be pointless no matter what so might as well try to flinch certain things down if you're down like that. Scizor is an easy pairing with it cause it Defogs for Swellow, brings it in with a slow U-turn and tanks Aero the main cockblocker. Next we got ol reliable Choice Scarf Hydreigon cause I was gonna go the more hyperoffensive route initially, but then I remembered right Clef is in this tier no reason not to run it so it became Bulky in the end after all. The last moveslot on Clef is kind of a tossup cause Knock's utility is oh so useful to help whittling down Hippos, Tentacruels and Empoleons. On the other hand having another lifeline vs CM Raikou and opposing CM Clef or Twave to stop CM Lati and other annoying setup threats can be crucial too sometimes. Felt like I needed a Fire-type then for checking Scizor, Bisharp and friends, so one with U-turn was an obvious pick. CB Ape hits insanely hard and im glad ape in general has been getting more appreciation lately. Running Gunk Shot in last slot cause certain fairies can be pretty gay to this team. Didnt have a reliable setup sweeper now and Scarf Keld was looking pretty scary with just Clef to check it so Celebi is my last guy. Havent seen too many grasses outside of that paddo as of late anyway and it will please my protege Amaroq to see it.

Last edited:
Hello! I would like to request a team built around Mantine. After the new toy shine wore off and Mantine fell from OU, I want to see how it holds up in UU. It got a nice buff in HP and gained Roost, so I'm sure it fits well on a stall team (but however you guys see it fit best works with me)

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Scald
- Toxic

This can be tweaked if necessary, but it seemed like a good start to me. Thanks in advance!

at Gorechomp his request

Specs Swellow Volt-turn Triple Choice Bulky Offense

Swellow @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Air Slash
- Heat Wave
- U-turn

Scizor @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Knock Off / Calm Mind / Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Infernape @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Gunk Shot

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 48 HP / 204 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Goddamn boy now that team name is a mouthfull. Anyways, I picked Swellow to build around for my first teambuilding lab team since ive gotten destroyed by it before. It is a pretty damn powerful bird now with that sweet special boost. Was gonna replace Air Slash with like Swagger to have a chance at Bisharp but its looking like that moveslot gonna be pointless no matter what so might as well try to flinch certain things down if you're down like that. Scizor is an easy pairing with it cause it Defogs for Swellow, brings it in with a slow U-turn and tanks Aero the main cockblocker. Next we got ol reliable Choice Scarf Hydreigon cause I was gonna go the more hyperoffensive route initially, but then I remembered right Clef is in this tier no reason not to run it so it became Bulky in the end after all. The last moveslot on Clef is kind of a tossup cause Knock's utility is oh so useful to help whittling down Hippos, Tentacruels and Empoleons. On the other hand having another lifeline vs CM Raikou and opposing CM Clef or Twave to stop CM Lati and other annoying setup threats can be crucial too sometimes. Felt like I needed a Fire-type then for checking Scizor, Bisharp and friends, so one with U-turn was an obvious pick. CB Ape hits insanely hard and im glad ape in general has been getting more appreciation lately. Running Gunk Shot in last slot cause certain fairies can be pretty gay to this team. Didnt have a reliable setup sweeper now and Scarf Keld was looking pretty scary with just Clef to check it so Celebi is my last guy. Havent seen too many grasses outside of that paddo as of late anyway and it will please my protege Amaroq to see it.
Yo, this team looks dope! Thanks, Kushalos!

Talonflame @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Gale Wings
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Krookodile @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Bug]

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Wing Attack
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Have had a personal interest in using Talonflame for a while since I feel a lot of teams are quite unprepared for it right now so gave it a go. First thing I noticed when trying to build with this was to get good entry hazard control so I went with a simple core of Krookodile / Latias since it provides entry hazard prevention, entry hazard removal, and resistances to all of Talonflame's weaknesses. I went with a Roost / Defog Latias here because HP Fire isn't necessary for Scizor, as Scizor clicking anything is pretty mitigated due to having Talonflame, Keldeo and Doublade being able to switch into it or take advantage of it. After the original 3 Pokemon I wanted a Choice Scarf user for more Speed so I wouldn't lose easily to opposing offense and I wanted said Pokemon to be able to check Aerodactyl so I went for Keldeo. Again wanted more for Aerodactyl but also wanted a more solid Fighting-type switch in that also resisted Fairy-type attacks so I was more or less forced into Doublade. Lastly, I had a problem facing Latias so I wanted a Pursuit user that also helped facing opposing Talonflame, thus Aerodactyl was the choice. Could probably attempt to use Pursuit Doublade and Grass Knot Bisharp over Aerodactyl though to better deal with stall while still not being too weak to Latias.
Late, but thanks for the team!

Hello. This thread caught my eye so I thought I'd throw in something. I'd like an offense (preferably BO if possible) team built around Kyurem.

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Pulse / Focus Blast

Specs Kyurem is a nuke. You bring this cool customer in and click Draco Meteor or maybe one of the other three moves if you're feeling funky (like HP Fire to lure in Steels or Focus Miss on a lucky/unlucky Blissey/Bisharp.) However, it can't win games without help. Its chilly presence brings decent bulk and nice firepower to the team, but it needs support to overcome its shortcomings to be the coolest Kyurem it can be.

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Sun Offense

+
+

i want to request a sun offense team consiting of Torkoal and two abusers in Venusaur and Shiftry. I want it to be offensive style team as I feel thats the bets way to go with sun rn .

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Protect

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Shiftry @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Growth
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
On request of n2dnite

Specs Kyurem

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Pulse

Scizor @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon

Slowking @ Eject Button
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Thunder Wave / Psyshock
- Recycle
- Slack Off

Krookodile @ Groundium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Encore / Stored Power
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled

After some careful consideration with my colleague Arifeen, I decided it was time to share the good ol kush recycle eject button meme with these new kids looking to score in UU which pairs p nicely with a powerful breaker like specs Kyurem. Personally find subroost to be better atm but hey people want here what they ask for right. Easy pair again with Scizor who tanks all the faster dragons, defogs, brings in with u-turn yadayada you know the drill. Slowking is after Kyurem the star to bring the breaker and trappers in safely. Chose twave over coverage cause its still p damn good move but hey if you hate subCM keld that bad be my guest to run shock. Chose for scarf on Magneton so it can not only kill/weaken Scizor, but also get free Volt Switch damage on usually faster things like Cobalion when Slowking ejects out to it cause it was touched. Krookodile sets up rocks, gets intimidates on things when ejected out to and traps like Latias when it tries to draco Slowking or something. Last slot goes out to our reliable guy clef ofc. Encore is nice af for stopping setups or setting up a trap/opportunity to bring in Kyurem and kill shit while stored power can do mad stuff sometimes vs certain teams or when games turn out in CM wars. Might look like theres a ground weakness but when you look at the grounds we got in the tier rn i think i got them all covered up pretty well.

Last edited:

Accel

arise
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sun Offense

+
+

i want to request a sun offense team consiting of Torkoal and two abusers in Venusaur and Shiftry. I want it to be offensive style team as I feel thats the bets way to go with sun rn .

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Protect

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Shiftry @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Growth
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Hi Funbot28!

I regretfully inform you that we can't take your request. Venusaur's is currently ranked at C in the viability rankings, while Torkoal and Shiftry are both stuck in C-. Our rules clearly state that all requests have to be centered around pokemon that are ranked at least B- or higher, which your request fails to do.

Remember, the aim of this project is to build viable and effective teams to aid our clients' understanding and hopefully help them to improve as a builder themselves. Feel free to make another request while properly following the guidelines we have set out for you!

Declined.

OrangeGuru mantine was always smth i thought got a bit less credit than deserved, so i thought i'd give it a whirl. i will be straight up with you and say that stall is not really my style and no semi-stall i thought of had any real standout compared to the most popular stall out there rn, so instead i decided to rock some balance.

Mantine @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic / Haze

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

Scizor @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Bug Bite

Absol-Mega @ Absolite
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Iron Tail
- Sucker Punch

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower / Encore

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Ice Beam

basically the way i pretty much always think of when considering mantine is if i need a defogger that can check things like zor, cobal, keld, pert, tenta, etc. i messed with the spread a little bit and used the one in eyan's np post since max def is a little overkill and it can afford to rock the spd evs. there are a lot of ways you can go on the last slot, haze is nice for fat sd zors and cm kelds and the like, but tox is a really nice way to deal with cm slowbro and other non-clef conservative boosters. i added hippo after that since it is /the/ electric cockblocker, sets up rocks, and complements mantines bulk as a whole pretty well. zor does what it usually does defensivelywise, blanket checking things like clef, aero, zam, etc. i chose cb here since i needed more immediate power. offensive sd was a consideration but its not as strong as i would like it to be before an sd boost, and both offensive and fat sd seemed a little awk here. then i added absol because its a nice form of speed control, and keeps things like gengar and chand from getting too out of control. iron tail is nice as a backup way to check clef after some prior damage although obviously its really shaky. at this point i was really uncomfortable with the lack of a dragon immunity so i added clef, because....its clef. i guess it is a little lazy but by god this thing checks everything i need it to lol. fthrower is here because fatzor can be really obnoxious, but encore is cute for cm war shenanigans. then i added latias because i needed a secondary keld switchin (i dont really consider clef to be a reliable one, especially bold clef), also gives me a second fire resist meaning that nape and entei are a bit easier to manage. ice beam is here so that sd gliscor doesnt wreck me lategame.

there are a lot of ways you can vary this team but this was the version i liked the most, let me know what you think of it! :b

OrangeGuru mantine was always smth i thought got a bit less credit than deserved, so i thought i'd give it a whirl. i will be straight up with you and say that stall is not really my style and no semi-stall i thought of had any real standout compared to the most popular stall out there rn, so instead i decided to rock some balance.

Mantine @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic / Haze

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

Scizor @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Bug Bite

Absol-Mega @ Absolite
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Iron Tail
- Sucker Punch

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower / Encore

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Ice Beam

basically the way i pretty much always think of when considering mantine is if i need a defogger that can check things like zor, cobal, keld, pert, tenta, etc. i messed with the spread a little bit and used the one in eyan's np post since max def is a little overkill and it can afford to rock the spd evs. there are a lot of ways you can go on the last slot, haze is nice for fat sd zors and cm kelds and the like, but tox is a really nice way to deal with cm slowbro and other non-clef conservative boosters. i added hippo after that since it is /the/ electric cockblocker, sets up rocks, and complements mantines bulk as a whole pretty well. zor does what it usually does defensivelywise, blanket checking things like clef, aero, zam, etc. i chose cb here since i needed more immediate power. offensive sd was a consideration but its not as strong as i would like it to be before an sd boost, and both offensive and fat sd seemed a little awk here. then i added absol because its a nice form of speed control, and keeps things like gengar and chand from getting too out of control. iron tail is nice as a backup way to check clef after some prior damage although obviously its really shaky. at this point i was really uncomfortable with the lack of a dragon immunity so i added clef, because....its clef. i guess it is a little lazy but by god this thing checks everything i need it to lol. fthrower is here because fatzor can be really obnoxious, but encore is cute for cm war shenanigans. then i added latias because i needed a secondary keld switchin (i dont really consider clef to be a reliable one, especially bold clef), also gives me a second fire resist meaning that nape and entei are a bit easier to manage. ice beam is here so that sd gliscor doesnt wreck me lategame.

there are a lot of ways you can vary this team but this was the version i liked the most, let me know what you think of it! :b
Awesome! I'm not a huge fan of stall either, so I love the balance look with Mantine! Got some sweet mons on here (always loved clef, and zor is always pretty good plus I haven't used M Absol a lot), so I'm looking forward to using this! Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 Spe
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers / Choice Scarf
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD / Any other
Calm Nature
- Lunar Dance
- Toxic / Thunder Wave
- Psyshock
- Moonlight / Trick

Hi builders and UU players.
I would request a stall, semi stall or balance team around Suicune. Protect + Substitute is an interesting wincon and PP abuser. EVs in speed allows be more faster than Modest Volcanion / Adamant Bisharp.
Cresselia enters here with Lunar Dance, restoring not only the HP when Suicune is weakened, but also the PP, maximizing the potential of Pressure, nothing special in its other moves or spread.
Thanks in advance.

Amaroq

Cover me.
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 Spe
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers / Choice Scarf
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD / Any other
Calm Nature
- Lunar Dance
- Toxic / Thunder Wave
- Psyshock
- Moonlight / Trick

Hi builders and UU players.
I would request a stall, semi stall or balance team around Suicune. Protect + Substitute is an interesting wincon and PP abuser. EVs in speed allows be more faster than Modest Volcanion / Adamant Bisharp.
Cresselia enters here with Lunar Dance, restoring not only the HP when Suicune is weakened, but also the PP, maximizing the potential of Pressure, nothing special in its other moves or spread.
Thanks in advance.
This request does not meet the Lab's viability requirements.
Furthermore, all requests must make sure that the Pokemon being requested to be built around are at least B- rank (or above) in the Viability Rankings. If you're requesting a core, make sure that you provide good reasoning as to why that core is worth building around in the current metagame. We reserve the right to decline any request that we do not feel meets the Lab's quality standards.
Declined.

If Cresselia rises in viability, you may resubmit this request.

In addition, Builder Applications are now closed, as the Lab staff is sufficient to handle the current workload.

Ahh a teambuilding lab up and running, always good to see, heres another request coming in for a mon i've always enjoyed using, though i appreciate it has fallen from grace a lot with the additions of keldeo and bisharp to the tier. None the less I am requesting a team around Z-trick Chandelure. Basing on the fact of using this chandelure as a late game sweeper im looking more toward balance here, which is why im also including klefki in the core, to wear things down with spikes and paralyze/toxic things too, gearing up to a late game clean where possible by Chande.

Chandelure.gif

Chandelure @ Psychium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest Nature
- Trick
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball/Psychic

Klefki.png

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Spikes
- Foul Play

(Feel free to alter the spreads if needed)

Many thanks builders and im excited to see what you can come up with!

Hey everybody,

I´d be glad if you could build a team around offensive mew. While it might not be as good as it used to be, back when mewnium Z was still a thing,
it still holds a lot of potential. Especially as most mews at the moment are some sorts of stallbreaker or even defog variants, mew should be able to get a
bunch of surprise kills or boosts and with decent bulk it should be able to perform. I suppose mew would find its place on offensive teams mostly, but if you manage
to fit it on balance I don´t mind at all. Thanks in advance.
3rd gen has the best sprites

Mew @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Flamethrower
- Dazzling Gleam

The set is just an example and it´s completely up to the builder of course.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Infernape (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 168 Atk / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Overheat
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Gunk Shot

Yo I'd like a team built with mixApe. Ape has always been a fantastic mon thx to it's offensive stats and coverage options and I feel like mixApe is super strong atm and would love to have an offensive team with it, thx in advance :heart:

Yo. I'm on mobile so I can't do much for importable but. Anybody mind building Mega Sharpedo + Nasty Plot Infernape? Ape is still scary in the meta and people underestimate it while Mega Shark appreciates having walls chunked by Ape for that potential final sweep so I imagine the two together could be brutal.

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if I can request such a thing, but...
+ Spikes

Mega Sharpedo is deadly right now. As most of its counters are grounded, it appreciates them having to take Spikes on their switch-in.

I want the team to be Balance or Bulky Offense if it's possible :).

Thanks in advance!

I don't know if I can request such a thing, but...
+ Spikes

Mega Sharpedo is deadly right now. As most of its counters are grounded, it appreciates them having to take Spikes on their switch-in.

I want the team to be Balance or Bulky Offense if it's possible :).

Thanks in advance!
I'm sorry for being "this kind" of guy, but the biggest john in the world (also known as Shiba) built a team that fits with your request, however, it won't work for so long if Alakazam gets banned from UU. Here's the link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/underused-teambuilding-lab.3596785/#post-7257517

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)