unfixable art!

I know these are not drawings, but these are more so... graphics, I'd put it.

Feel free to use these as wallpapers, or for whatever else :p!

Anyways, here's a tutorial on this (in Photoshop CC):
I.
Firstly, let's make the image!

The size is 1920x1080, or you can look at this for reference.

II.
Double click on the background (make sure it is filled in white, or this will not work!) and go to 'Gradient Overlay', then set the 'Style' to 'Radial' and change the opacity to 150% (or whatever size you want, I prefer 150%).

III.
Import an image of the Pokemon and make sure the background is transparent. This is crucial, as it will turn out white and jumbled! Then, click Command + A followed by Command + C, basically selecting all and copying it.

IV.
Paste the image onto the previous image created and resize it (Command + T, then hold Shift and use the four corners for clean resizing) to be in the center and click the check mark on the top middle-right corner.

V.

Find the Quick Selection Tool (W), this step is very important.

VI.
Next, use it to get everywhere and finally release it, it should look like this:

Then, double click on any layer and click 'Merge Visible'. Clicking on the Pokemon's image and selecting 'Merge Down' does not work.

VII.
Once the Pokemon image is merged with the background, simply click delete on your keyboard to remove the Pokemon and leave its outline.

VIII.
Find a stock image online relating to the Pokemon. In this tutorial I'm using Mega Venusaur, so I searched for 'flower stock images'. Then, create a new layer beneath the current layer and paste the image you find.

Resize this stock image to your desire!

IX.
Finally, double click on the layer above the stock image (background + Pokemon layer) and click 'Drop Shadow'.

Alternatively, you may also run Inner Shadow to make it appear to be popping out somewhat.

Whatever you like!

X.
Now you have a wallpaper of whatever Pokemon you'd like! Here's the finished outcome of this tutorial:

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, it was a brief one but I hope it was informative and you now know how to make these too!

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hhi yourr art is really qt and i see alot of potential in you so can i request a vulpix playing with a cacnea? :]]] (unff said i could bump this ;;_;)

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
I fully support this, unfixable!
Can you take my request of a shiny Bisharp?

mih nigga i dig your style. especially fond of your mega ttar and swamp. i currently run the oras good cores thread, think you could make a banner for it? bisharp + gallade like i currently have would be swell, but if you have other ideas i'd like to hear them

Rosen Did your art! Gave it priority considering it's for a thread.
I have a few different versions haha, so bear with me:

Beginning Tikitik's request now. Also, I did some art for the OM room which I may or may not post n_n.

Rosen Did your art! Gave it priority considering it's for a thread.
I have a few different versions haha, so bear with me:

Beginning Tikitik's request now. Also, I did some art for the OM room which I may or may not post n_n.
whoa thanks, these turned out pretty nice! i think i'll be using the one without text for now, but i may change my mind later. again thanks, and nice job!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can't really recommend creating logos where the text is placed in front of the image, but whatever works for you. Good of you to finish that Cacnea piece though, the sketch made me believe it was a hot-air balloon for some reason @_@

You art is awesome! Can I maybe have a drawing of a Honchrow like fighitng a Bisharp? A bit specific I know, but it'd be cool it you could do it. Otherwise, it'd be fine if you just drew a Bisharp.

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
These arts are very, very good! If I didn't know better, I would've thought that the Mega Aerodactyl sprite was the standard one. Looks super good. And since you're taking requests, is it possible for me to get a signature for on Smogon involving Liepard and Porygon-Z?

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You do art too? lol you badge whore (jk).

Could you please make me a fakemon base off a steam train? For some reason I can't get the idea out of my head and it would be great to see what you make of it.

gorex

penguin council
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LCPL Champion
unfixable, could I have a banner with Dragalge and Moltres on it, with the words "RU Good Cores" somewhere. I need it for a thread that I will be starting soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)