Unicycle Mafia - Game Over! Internet wins!

What would reyscarface say if he were here? I think we all know what he would say.

EDIT:
Rey's twin, do not contact Aura Guardian. I know who you are, and will contact you if necessary.

Also Lynch Mr378

Fear it's my last lynch though.
Could also be my last day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
How about some entertainment to lighten the mood, though? All this wondering who will die next is depressing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-QNAwUdHUQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3wl9cl4YsA
IE, "the front fell off" and "who's on first"

The world is collapsing, around our our ears, I turned up the radio

Alright guys, keep the lynch on Mr378, billy is trustable. Also you should send me all of your results, because even though I cannot talk, you can still talk to me. Hope you liked the false lynch Gmax.

Also, for your c5 actions, send me what you are going to do.

Update would be in ~2 hours, but it might be a little later than that. Those slackers that haven't sent in their actions yet will thus have some extra time to do so.

EDIT: nvm, I'm actually here.

Cycle 5 has come to an end.

And with Cycle 5, we say our goodbyes to Mr. 378. You attempt to drown him, but he seems to be quite content in the water...so you fry him to a crisp instead with a blowtorch.

Dear Mr. 378,
You are the Loch Ness Monster. You are aligned with the Monsters Which May or May Not Exist.

Nicknamed "Nessie", you are said to reside in a lake in Scotland, though the evidence is extremely disputable. They say you are one of the last surviving dinosaurs. They even dedicated an entire bureau of investigation to try and prove your existence.

Each Cycle, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - Whirlpool [user]" If the Well-Armed Men Who Have Something To Protect attempt to kill you or one of your allies, you will cause a large whirlpool to prevent this, and redirect their kill towards your target instead. This ability will fail if the target you chose is a Well-Armed Man. Once you have successfully redirected a kill, you will be notified of this and you will not be able to use the ability again.

The Monsters Which May or May Not Exist may also decide on killing someone each Cycle, though you may not kill in both Cycle 1 and Cycle 2. If you are chosen to execute the kill, you will emerge from the lake while your target is trying to photograph you, drag them underwater and drown them.

You win if the Monsters Which May or May Not Exist win.

With another bad guy down, you turn your head left and right for a pile of Internet-related bodies. The first one was one any novice medium could have seen coming, even though he was under a thick layer of snow and ice.

Dear billymills,
You are Khaled Mardam-Bey. You are aligned with the Things You Find on the Internet.

You are the developer of mIRC, the most widely used IRC client. No matter how long you make us stare at your ugly face during start-up, begging us to register our copy, we won't.

Each Cycle, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - [user] has been using mIRC for 681 days, which is longer than the evaluation period ;)" You will beg your target to register mIRC with a 50% discount. They will refuse, so you will devise a script that copies all their log files to your computer, giving you full insight on their role.

You win if the Things You Find on the Internet win.

Did you register YOUR copy yet???

Another man was leaning dead against an unfinished painting, his red blood already merging with the rainbow-coloured artwork. IRON KENYAN perished at last. We'll miss his pictures.

Dear IRON KENYAN,
You are Bob Ross. You are aligned with the Things You Find on the Internet.

You are a calm and patient artist, best known for your television show "The Joy of Painting". You are a master of creating beautiful oil paintings using seemingly simple steps. Through your explorations of the oil paint media, you have created some of the most interesting pieces of artwork that this host has ever laid eyes on.

This conflict is your opportunity to spread "The Joy of Painting" to everyone! You may not use text in any of your posts: instead, you must use pictures, even for lynch votes. Preferably drawn in MS Paint.

You must make sure that the people out there appreciate your art. It is imperative that they write positive reviews of your masterpieces. You must avoid negative criticism at all costs. If you have three more positive than negative reviews of your pictures at the end of any Cycle, you will become famous and gain new powers.

You win if the Things You Find on the Internet win.

You found a note, almost unreadable due to the paint stains on it. You manage to decipher it.

The critics praised your brilliant artwork, and as such, you became famous. As a famous artist, everyone will take you seriously. Any attempt to stop you from voting, other than killing (such as silencing, persuading, etc) will now fail.

May you bless the world with more brilliant artwork!
The final death is even more shocking. An antromorphic duck, wearing a mask and weilding a gun, was lying on the ground, with a bullet-shaped hole in his head. Has the Internet lost their dutiful crimefighter at last?

Dear Amelia,
You are NegaDuck. You are aligned with yourself.

You are the evil version of Darkwing Duck, courtesy of an alternate dimension. You have an unhealthy obsession with anything that is evil, and you settle for nothing less but everything.

Each Cycle, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - Shooting [user]" You will dual-weild two large guns and fire them at your target. Or something like that, but worse.

Using your criminal genius, you have made it virtually impossible for anyone to get to you during the first two Cycles. A lynch on you will result in no lynch, and kills targeting you will fail.

Before you came here, you trapped Darkwing Duck in an alternate dimension, so you know he is not in the game. However, it is likely that a certain Gosalyn Mallard is still looking for him. You may want to disguise yourself as Darkwing Duck to gain her trust.

In addition, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - Infiltrating [user]" You will impersonate Darkwing Duck in order to learn what your target's role command is, if they have any. If they have more than one, you will receive the first one in their PM. So in your case, that would be "Shooting [user]".

You win if you are the last person alive.

Makes you wonder if the days of crossfire are over at last. reyscarface has also returned, but no one else seems to be missing. Odd.

It's now Cycle 6. Monday, Feb 22, 20:00 GMT+1 is when you'll see the next update, ready or not.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Alright, Amelia, even though you caused many disrrupts in our village and you killed the mighty lyncher IRON KENYAN, I owe you one because you confirmed my suspiciousness of one user.

Amelia said:
Genny's action is Luring [user] into the mountains

and

infiltrating Staraptor call
So.... we know who is the ass that kept kidnapping us. Btw Genny, you did a very very bad job with your Question Asker role, first, Question Askers are basically seldom inspectors if they can ask about Smogon Users and Roles which is broken, and second you told me that Veedrock was bad man, that was pretty much your doom.

Lynch Genny

Edit: @ Engineer Pikachu, actually, we just won the game, with Genny down there will be only 1 mafia left, either Armed Men or a Monster, my bet is Armed Men. Now, that user will only have 1 kill, and since my twin is still alive and all happy with spreadsheet access, we can even afford to mislynch once to then proceed with the next lynch.

OH and, EVERYONE send me your results, thanks.

GODDAMNIT I HAD THE GAME WON!

Everything was going according to plan.......

Also, let me laugh for a while on the thread about "wolf contact me!" and "wolf don't contact him!"

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Oh I think I forgot to mention it lol, the Fun Fact guy (Fishin) got a Fun Fact that was "Theres 15 players in the village" or something, which left the game at 15/4/4/1.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
lol, would've been nice to mention that earlier. The game seemed kind of easy and quick. Quick because of the cycles and not because of the days and nights. easy, because idk, were we just blazing through with sheer quantity?

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you all are being played like saxophones at a saxophone playing convention. Here is the real culprit!

<Genny> cycle 5: Is reyscarface allied with the internet
<Genny> no
<reyscarface> shit
<reyscarface> please dont tell everyone
<reyscarface> or you will blow my cover

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)