Programming UPDATE Nov 20th: Updated with Sun&Moon sprites and Z-Moves!. Showdown App for Android (beta)

Could you make it to where we can use the back button to exit out of the app itself instead of using only the home button? Great work btw. Keep it up. :)
I dont remember why we had this done, i'll ask!

I'm chasing a vgc bug this weekend then I'll release an updated version withsome bugfixes you guys helped us find out

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
one minor suggestion:
make an option for a dark menu, with white text. It's simply easier on the eyes and on the battery, and it's just a minor aesthetic change. Thanks in advance!

one minor suggestion:
make an option for a dark menu, with white text. It's simply easier on the eyes and on the battery, and it's just a minor aesthetic change. Thanks in advance!
We'll think about it. It might be minor but it's annoying to implement :/

Bugfixes update soon, when we merge.

We deployed the 1.2.4 update.

PS servers are dead though, so you'll have to wait for them to come back online.

Servers are back up, the update should be rolling out.

Last edited:
pls try to implement ladder rankings and pms soon :) also, it would be hella dope if one could see the battles a person is in when clicking on the persons name

pls try to implement ladder rankings and pms soon :) also, it would be hella dope if one could see the battles a person is in when clicking on the persons name
I'll work on stuff related to users (show rankings, battles etcetc), probably pm's also for next update

update sunday mornign french time : servers died again

back online

Last edited:

Ridaz

Don't @ me
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
Can you make a send message button on the chatbox so I can send my message without dropping the keyboard? Like Skype does for example.
The "chicken out" button shows up when you want to watch a battle

Last edited:
Whenever you open a team, the set EVs don't show (are at default), as if none have been set. It's just a display error as the EVs are in fact set (in bake and when you expert a team). Can trick someone that their EVs never save though.

Running version 1.2.4 on Galaxy S4.

Whenever you open a team, the set EVs don't show (are at default), as if none have been set. It's just a display error as the EVs are in fact set (in bake and when you expert a team). Can trick someone that their EVs never save though.

Running version 1.2.4 on Galaxy S4.
Can you tell me the exact steps you're using ? I can"t seem to reproduce

Can you tell me the exact steps you're using ? I can"t seem to reproduce
Just going in the teambuilder and opening a team.

Keldeo is 252 SpA/ 252 Spd

When I select it, the numbers always are at the default.

Going into the EV sliders, it shows that the EVs are set despite what the numbers say.

Upon sliding back and forth, the number(s) will display the proper value. Did it with SpA.

Even when backing out and going back to the team, it still does it.

Honestly, just glancing at the sliders is good enough. It's not a huge issue. Doesn't actually cause the builder to not function properly or anything. Just a visual nitpick.

Hey,
Just wanted to say great app- incredibly useful interface (literally made an account just for this.)

A few things that aren't necessarily bugs but that I would love to see are:
1) being able to play horizontally
2) when you navigate away for example to check a text the game locked me out
3) having the ability description visible (not sure if this is already implemented, but when I was playing I didn't know where to look.)

Thanks and great work!

Any update on the log in bug from earlier? Any log in attempts read as "name is already in use"... apperently three of my names are in use now.

It even prevents them from use on the computer... :(.

Edit: never mind... problem resolved. I'm not sure *what* fixed it thought.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2015-09-18-18-18-42.png

This happened during a DPP Tour. My moves wouldnt show at all and i had to forfeit the match, can you please check out what can be the problem. I refreshed it, checked the team and nothing.

TeToN

Last edited:
When I try to challenge someone and it's time to pick my team, I'm unable to do so. The team slots are blank and I checked to make sure I had saved teams.

I just got my first smart phone and I just learned about this app.

This is literally the coolest shit EVER. I'm snug as fuck under the covers listening to Pandora while playing Pokemon Showdown on my fucking phone.

HOLY SHIT I'VE BEEN MISSING OUT! Thank you for this awesome take on the client we've all grown to love. Keep up the awesome work!

Hey, really nice app you did there, thank you ! :D
I just have one little problem, when i play Zoroark i can't decide the order in my team during pre-battle (except for the leader ofc), and so i'm often with Zoroark in the last spot.
Is it something that isn't implemented or didn't i just find how to do ?

Hey, really nice app you did there, thank you ! :D
I just have one little problem, when i play Zoroark i can't decide the order in my team during pre-battle (except for the leader ofc), and so i'm often with Zoroark in the last spot.
Is it something that isn't implemented or didn't i just find how to do ?
not handled yet it seems, sorry :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)