Programming UPDATE Nov 20th: Updated with Sun&Moon sprites and Z-Moves!. Showdown App for Android (beta)

I think you're already aware of problems with VGC but just in case. After selecting my moves with my lead pokemon it highlighted one of my bench pokemon asking for it to select a move as well and then just didn't allow anything else until it timed out.

Nice, just saw this update, awesome that you managed to add in VGC. Although there are some bugs, it works well enough. I know that this is just a beta, excited for when you release more updates with more bug fixes.

im pretty sure i saw someone post this but just to reiterate it, when you send out the first mon of your team at any point after the battle started, ie the lead position, it sends out something random. from there everything goes to hell in a handbasket and I cant tell specifically which slots get messed up but its becomes harder to send out the right mon. Other than that the app is actually fire. The ability to go on showdown main and smogtours is amazing. Truly amazing work guys :]

im pretty sure i saw someone post this but just to reiterate it, when you send out the first mon of your team at any point after the battle started, ie the lead position, it sends out something random. from there everything goes to hell in a handbasket and I cant tell specifically which slots get messed up but its becomes harder to send out the right mon. Other than that the app is actually fire. The ability to go on showdown main and smogtours is amazing. Truly amazing work guys :]
This was fixed in 1.1.1.

Did you not get the update popup, or is it occuring in 1.1.1 again?

Version 1.1.2 available.
Should fix the VGC issues
Start the app and download the update

Last edited:
Version 1.1.3 available:
New features:
* If something goes wrong, you can refresh battle by tapping on the tag icon (previously to show roomId) => Refresh
Bug fixes:
* Triple battle targets
* Export replays
* Adding critical hits to battle log

Finally, we are accepting donation :D It has been a great pleasure for us to work on this project; we'd like to continue doing so and we would greatly appreciate your supports along the way! Please tap on PayPal button on the Options Menu, donation can be made via debit/credit card, PayPal or Venmo. Thanks :D

Version 1.1.3 available:
New features:
* If something goes wrong, you can refresh battle by tapping on the tag icon (previously to show roomId) => Refresh
Bug fixes:
* Triple battle targets
* Export replays
* Adding critical hits to battle log

Finally, we are accepting donation :D It has been a great pleasure for us to work on this project; we'd like to continue doing so and we would greatly appreciate your supports along the way! Please tap on PayPal button on the Options Menu, donation can be made via debit/credit card, PayPal or Venmo. Thanks :D
I'm definitely going to donate from time to time, and other users who really want this application to succeed should also donate as well. I appreciate everything you guys are doing, even though you still have a lot of work to do on it. I'm really anxious to see this out of Beta already and into a full great application.

Btw, when are we going to be able to Join the Server "Smogtours" for Tournament purposes ? I can barely make the tournaments due to IRL stuff, and i would be able to make it more with the app on my phone more often.

I'm definitely going to donate from time to time, and other users who really want this application to succeed should also donate as well. I appreciate everything you guys are doing, even though you still have a lot of work to do on it. I'm really anxious to see this out of Beta already and into a full great application.

Btw, when are we going to be able to Join the Server "Smogtours" for Tournament purposes ? I can barely make the tournaments due to IRL stuff, and i would be able to make it more with the app on my phone more often.
You can already join the Tournament server (when you start the application, a splash screen (welcome screen) enables you to select the Official or Tournament server)).

And thanks :) !

You need to enable Unknown Sources in Settings > Security > Unknown sources
Screenshot_2015-05-15-14-04-15.png Screenshot_2015-05-15-14-03-57.png
I seem to be making a simular mistake as bosler04. These are screen shots of my unknown sources option toggled and of the page where im getting stuck. I can click the cancel option, just not the install.
Im working with a s6 edge.

Got it working. However in vgc doubles I cannot switch out my first Pokemon and then finish my turn. If I try to switch, I get locked at that decision and then cannot attack with the second Mon. Thanks for the great app!

Got it working. However in vgc doubles I cannot switch out my first Pokemon and then finish my turn. If I try to switch, I get locked at that decision and then cannot attack with the second Mon. Thanks for the great app!
I'll test, thanks for reporting

It works just fine on my S4 but I can't choose Trainer avatars and Teambuilder and Pokemon Sprites kinda sucks atm. Hope you guys make this a useful Poke Simu app in future. Thx btw.

Deleted User 271667

Banned deucer.
btw if someone is in the mood to make a better webpage (just a quick stylesheet :3), hit me up
I can totally get a page together for you guys! What does it need to have content-wise? (DL link obvs, but do you want separate pages for instructions and stuff or all on the same page?) I'm pretty decent at CSS, I could get something together pretty easily.

EDIT: Quick little thing. Could use lots of polishing, but here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1q96nqod0ujsqv0/AAAEyV17NsLuQDpcDPmYYG1da?dl=0

Last edited:
I can totally get a page together for you guys! What does it need to have content-wise? (DL link obvs, but do you want separate pages for instructions and stuff or all on the same page?) I'm pretty decent at CSS, I could get something together pretty easily.

EDIT: Quick little thing. Could use lots of polishing, but here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1q96nqod0ujsqv0/AAAEyV17NsLuQDpcDPmYYG1da?dl=0
Thanks a lot dude.

Can we please get the Challenge Window asap ?
Just got my new laptop, I'll start working on it now. Think RainFountain still busy with real life stuff

Not sure if this is by design, but I've noticed that when the winning hit is made the app pops up the notification to say "xxx won the battle!" so you don't actually end up seeing the animation for the last turn.

Other than that, I just got a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Cyanogenmod 12 and it's running just fine on there :) Good job guise

When will you add The animations of The pokemon like The pc ones?
Im running 1.1.4 version an I really Want to see these animated spirits because I dont have a pc:(

Asukara

これをやろう!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey, so today I was laddering in NU, and the app showed wormadam-trash's type grass and bug, even though it is steel and bug, i lost the battle due to the bug, can you fix it so that other people don't get confused? Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)