US Last Chance Qualifier - Indianapolis, IN - June 25th, 2010 - WON BY GODUDETTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so haven't caught up with everyone yet but things not going so well

chaos, arti, fishy(to me) lost R2
I got random damage ranged in R3
Think skarm is through the first four
Dubulous fighting R4 atm

Assuming the guy wasn't lying..I beat Mingot in round 2. then my ass got FUCKED in round 3.

His Palkia(less than half HP) vs my focus sash Garchomp and no HP Kyogre. in rain.
He blizzards. Hits both of them. kills Kyogre. takes garchomp down to one HP of course....my focus sash kicks in...his heart had to stop knowing I was going to win.
I got fucking frozen. lawl. Didn't thaw out of course. he blizzards again (He was scarfed) of course it hits AGAIN.....and yeah....I made it further than I expected...round 3. lawl..should have been in round 4.

and if you saw the guy in the half shirt and pokemon vest...that was me. yes I know, I looked damn good.

You were certainly noticable, My Belly Hurts!! Heh

Down to three competitors from our main group now, presumably the finals are starting soon. Hoping we add at least one or two more players to our pool for tomorrow...

andrea

/me cresselias
TR_Jessie and PBB are also in the finalists. There's not very many people. I've heard numbers from 17 to 22 vying for the top 16 so let's hope luck is on smogon's side today!

You were certainly noticable, My Belly Hurts!! Heh

Down to three competitors from our main group now, presumably the finals are starting soon. Hoping we add at least one or two more players to our pool for tomorrow...
why thank you.

good luck to everyone who is left.

Some Absol team jobbed the fuck out of some other slightly more normal team 4-0 in the extra matches, kinda psyched. Quality of play was a little lower in the three matches than I hoped - not sure if it was because the second half of the line was a little less competitive or what but there were some seriously one-sided battles.

Fun event, here's hoping for a good showing tomorrow!

I beat evan in round 2. But then I lost in round 3 to Alan... whose smogon name I don't know lol sorry.

Alan is Dubulous, he lost in round 4 to the same guy I lost to (who was using zerowing's team). That guy ended up making top 16 at least, but it was disheartening seeing some guy (from a suburb near where I live, amusingly) with electivire/zapdos lead make it to the finalists lounge =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)