US Regional Qualifier - Newark, NJ, June 12th, 2010 - WON BY TTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was near the end of the line for Seniors and they stopped taking entries before I could get in. A lot of parents were pissed. Welp, maybe next year.

Congrats to TTS!

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
congrats to matamato for reaching the finals, he's a force to be reckoned with..... and also tts for winning.

Sorry to be a bother, but I was hoping people could keep an eye out for it:

I'm not exactly sure when it went missing (in respect to time), though if you saw me there at the NJ VGC Regionals today, I had been trying to get a Pokemon: Battle Revolution battle going on, but couldn't, due to Wi-Fi interference from all the other battles. Sometime soon after, it seems my DS and game went missing. I've conducted a very thorough check of my person and baggage, to no avail on finding it. If you've seen a black Palkia/Dialga DS Lite, containing a copy of HeartGold with the trainer Lorak, and a game save of approx. ~102 hrs., please let me know.

Also, if this is in the wrong section, sorry, tried to find the most relevant on the board.
Sorry to hear about your DS being swiped. I remember having my GBA being swiped twice in the Pokemon Center days, one with a maxed game in time, that really bit the big one.

If you need anything replaced to a reasonable degree just give me a shout, and I'll help you out if I can. Don't know if I can perfect RNG, but I can breed Impressive/Outstanding easily.

BTW Chalkey, throw me a PM when you get home. I have those Jumpluffs for you.

-James

Really, James. After beating me and then falling on me 4 years ago you couldn't stay around and say hi? >:[
1. I just saw the pic, you look different and I didn't recognize you at all.

2. Congrats on your win and not getting imprisoned on EQ again. ;-P

-James

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
1. I just saw the pic, you look different and I didn't recognize you at all.

2. Congrats on your win and not getting imprisoned on EQ again. ;-P

-James
Haha, I wasn't running EQ this year :) Me deciding to go groudon/shiftry back then was an incredibly foolish thing to do, as you beating me proved :P

Haha, I wasn't running EQ this year :) Me deciding to go groudon/shiftry back then was an incredibly foolish thing to do, as you beating me proved :P
Well, it's not my fault you didn't do your homework on Dusclops Imprison teams back in JAA. XD

-James

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well, it's not my fault you didn't do your homework on Dusclops Imprison teams back in JAA. XD

-James
No, that's the stupid thing. I did. I set my friend up with an imprison team, which he got to top 8 with. I KNEW that Dusclops learned EQ, but it just slipped my mind during team selection >_<; That's what I kicked myself over more than anything -- I had been running kyogre lead all day until my match with you, and I decided to switch it up at the worst possible time. Justin had a team almost identical to the one I had been using, and he beat you 2-0? I think :P

Anyways, it's a shame I didn't see you -- I'd have liked to have fallen on you for revenge >:D

Yes. Yes we do. No hard feelings, it's just a funny memory :P
Anyway, if you're wondering, lost in R4 to that guy using Dialga/Smeargle (Alton was his name I think). I was having problems with hax generally all day and I managed to stay asleep for 5 turns, Blizzard missed Smeargle, and basically had everything go his way. Oh well, GL at Nats.

-James

Got back really late last night, so here's what happened to me.

Lost in R2 to a very good skarmblisser and a few hax. (writing a warstory later)

That stinks DizzyBum. I live like 30 minutes away so it was pretty easy for me to get there early.
The worst part is that I did get there early (I was there all day with my nephew who got to Juniors round 3), and there were a TON of people behind me in line that eventually disappeared. Staff claims they sent someone down the line to count and set a cutoff point, and that they informed the people at the end of the line they wouldn't get in. Either this never actually happened, they miscounted, or linecutters screwed me out of a spot.

I didn't even realize there was a King of the Hill competition going on at a machine on the back wall until almost the end of the day, and by that time I was too tired and frustrated to stand in another line so I just battled a few random players, got dinner and went home.

Eh, no big deal. I can get my gaming fix at AnimeNext next weekend.

Congrats again TTS. It was nice meeting you despite we don't actually know each other at all. :P But I figured I'd shake the champions hand, right?

GL at nats. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)