US Regional Qualifier - Phoenix, AZ - May 22nd, 2010 WON BY XEROGRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

US Regional Qualifier - Phoenix, AZ

The Pokemon Video Game Championships returns to the desert heat in Phoeinx, AZ. This is the second straight year that Phoeinx has had a qualifier stop; will it again show the intense competition that was seen last year? Only time will tell, and on May 22nd 2010 we will know who stands out from the rest as Phoenix AZ champion.

Competitor slots are limited to 512 for the Junior Division (born in 1998 or later) and 768 for the Senior Division (born in 1997 or earlier). Players may only sign up for the event during their age division's registration times. Competitor slots will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Preregistration is not available for these events. Finishing in the top sixteen in Phoenix will grant you an invitation to play in the National Championship in Indianapolis, IN, on June 26th-28th, 2010! First place at the stop gets full flight to and hotel in Indianapolis for the winner, while spots 2-4 gets a $300 travel allowance and a Nintendo DSi system. Spots 9-16 receive an invitation to play in the National Championships.

North Hall A
100 N 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602) 262-7272

Junior Registration: 8:00 A.M. to 8:30 A.M.
Senior Registration: 1:00 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.

Tournament Rules & Regulations
Team Information Sheet
Info & Prizes
Frequently Asked Questions
Directions

Phoenix Attendees

Justinawe
imperfectluck
OmegaDonut
J-Man27
Sniper
Muse
Sojiro Aionis
gbelste
Da Letter El
ultimatedra
Supe
Osthato
kamz
BadIntent

Yeah i'm going to this one, :> can't go to SFO cause the event is on my moms birthday. Hope I get to meet some of you.

Cant wait for it :) if now i could crack the RNG...
Hope to get 1st, might not be able to go to nationals if i get 2nd-4th

For us Californians; lets setup a carpool! ;o That'd be pretty interesting if it actually worked. In other words, i doubt my parents will drive me 6 hours to arizona so I want to hitch a ride with one of you ;D

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Depends where you live and if you're willing to fork over cash for gas.

So, with the schedule i have at work right now - i MAY just be able to make it to AZ for VGC's.

I will check back with all of you later :-D

I live in Utah - the center of all three areas. If there was a state to live in to be able to go to all of them, Utah or Nevada would be it.

Then i will be "Sling-shooting" for the others in my team. Playing until i face another team mate and then drop so they can get further. It is like receiving a free win in a tournament where every win counts more then the last.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
I live in Utah - the center of all three areas. If there was a state to live in to be able to go to all of them, Utah or Nevada would be it.

Then i will be "Sling-shooting" for the others in my team. Playing until i face another team mate and then drop so they can get further. It is like receiving a free win in a tournament where every win counts more then the last.
Actually, if you get first somewhere else, you can't play in any others.

Is spectating okay? Or do you have to actually have a copy of HG/SS and a DS, and come and do something? Cause I live in Tempe, and might come just to hang out. I actually might have a copy of Heart Gold or Soul Silver by then and just borrow my Mom's DS for the event, if only to get in/get the Shiny Eevee.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
So I pulled a few strings with some friends in the hotel business and just booked my room for Phoenix. Count me in! =)

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
no you dont unless you want the eevee then you must
You don't need to enter to get the Eevee. Just come to the event and don't go into the lineup for registration. Walk around, watch the matches on the TVs. Shiny Eevee is done wirelessly. I got mine during Juniors which I obviously was not allowed to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)