UU Analyses Update thread

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
UU Analysis Update Index
Maintained by Moo.

Read these before reserving an analysis:

Please read these threads for more information on how to set up your threads and analyses. Any sets posted that lack the requirements for analyses will be locked and may result in an infraction.

Useful Links:

Analyses will be categorized as shown below (by the status of the content in the analysis):

[Unreserved] – This analysis has not been reserved, so you're free to reserve it.

[Reserved...] – Will be put beside your analysis (in the index) if your analysis has just been reserved and has no work done on it. Placeholder threads are frowned upon, don't post your thread/analysis until you're ready for QC.

[Skeleton….] – Will be put beside your analysis (in the index) if your analysis is in the skeleton format.

[Written……] – Will be put beside your analysis (in the index) if your analysis has been written up (in a detailed and organized fashion)

[Completed.] –After your analysis has received the required amount of QC approvals and GP stamps, post here, and I'll change the tag of your analysis to "Completed" which signifies it is done and ready for upload.

Don't post that your analysis needs QC checks if it already has the "Skeleton" tag in the index

Ambipom
[Completed.] Arcanine - kokoloko
[Completed.] Azelf - complete legitimacy
[Completed.] Azumarill - SOMALIA
[Completed.] Bisharp - Cherub Agent
[Completed.] Blastoise - SOMALIA
[Completed.] Bronzong - DittoCrow
[Completed.] Chandelure - kokoloko
[Completed.] Cobalion - SuperJOCKE
[Completed.] Crobat - kokoloko
[Completed.] Dusclops - LucaroarkZ
Durant
[Reserved...] Empoleon - Biosci
Escavalier
[Reserved...] Flygon - kokoloko
[Written……] Froslass - complete legitimacy
[Reserved...] Gligar - SJCrew
[Completed.] Heracross - kokoloko
[Completed.] Hippopotas - dragonboy52
[Reserved...] Hitmontop - Moo
Houndoom
[Skeleton….] Kingdra - kokoloko
[Reserved...] Krookodile - pokemon0078
[Completed.] Machamp - kokoloko
Mew
[Completed.] Milotic - kokoloko
Mismagius
[Completed.] Nidoking - SJCrew
[Written……] Nidoqueen - Prem
[Reserved...] Porygon2 - capefeather
[Reserved...] Porygon-Z - Molk
Registeel
Rhyperior
[Written……] Roserade - Trollfreak
[Reserved...] Rotom-H - pokemon0078
Sableye
[Reserved...] Shaymin - SuperJOCKE
[Completed.] Slowbro - kokoloko
[Completed.] Snorlax - kokoloko
Stoutland
[Reserved...] Suicune - New World Order
[Skeleton….] Swampert - religiousjedi
Togekiss
[Reserved...] Umbreon - Cherub Agent
[Reserved...] Venomoth - SuperJOCKE
[Reserved...] Victini - SJCrew
[Completed.] Weavile - V0x
Xatu
[Reserved...] Yanmega - Endorfins
[Completed.] Zapdos - kokoloko

The Pokemon shown are our priority at the moment. Please do not reserve anything not on the list for now. You can make an arguement on updating something outside the list, and I'll judge whether or not it needs an update. As we progress of course, I'll be more lax in approving other updates.

NOTE: You may only reserve up to 2 Pokemon at any time. Only until both of those analyses have reached the DONE stage or are near completion may you reserve anymore. However, if I know you and trust that you can handle more than 2 analyses, you may reserve more. I'm doing this because the priority list is actually rather short, and I want everyone to have a chance to write an analysis on an important Pokemon that wants to. This is completely subject to change if participation is lacking.

Attention: Please don't edit your posts in this thread at all. It'll help me and whoever else helps with this thread keep track of who has what and when. Double/triple post if you have to.

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well done to everybody who put a massive effort into getting UU analyses on site. Unfortunately, the time has come where most analyses are in need of updates!

Keep up the good work everybody!

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone reserve an analysis? Or are the original writers just rewriting them? If it's the former then I'll take Azelf and Darmanitan.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I said I would never do the same Pokémon twice, but I'll make an exception.

I'll take my old friend Cobalion please. I'll take a shot at Shaymin as well.

Okay, I officially have to give up Carracosta. It's so close to being done, and I hate it, but I simply don't have time to finish getting it through GP checks. Sorry guys!

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cradily is done, and I'm taking Carracosta over. As I would like to include to many changes, I'm starting from scratch.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Komodo said:
TrollFreak said:
Komodo said:
TrollFreak said:
Hey Komodo, since you already deleted the thread for Carracosta, how about you just take it over, I've used Drapion more often and I can probobly finish it.
I didn't delete the Carracosta thread, I moved it to the L&O forum. If you can handle it, you can do both of them, just post new threads :)
Really, thanks Komodo, I won't let you down :D

I'll post both threads after school today, so make sure no one else takes them :D
I'll be moving Drapion to L&O, just in case you can't find it later. Thanks for your help, keep up the good work.
Yea, and with that i'll be reserving Carracosta and Drapion

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I would like to reserve Snorlax, Slowbro, and Zapdos. I know we're only allowed to do 2 at a time, but I really wanna do those three. If that's not possible, I'll just take Slowbro and Zapdos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)