1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

UU Analyses Update thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Moo, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

Ok. I'll do Slowbro and Zapdos, I guess.

Slowbro is up, btw. Need QC to weigh in on a couple of things.
  2. complete legitimacy

complete legitimacy Honko's Happy Funtime With Men
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

3. complete legitimacy

The Azelf, Bronzong, Dusclops, and Zoroark links in the OP aren't good. They lead to nowhere, and should be fixed.
  4. TrollFreak

TrollFreak (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Drapion is written

EDIT- Drapion is now uploaded
  5. Moo

Moo Professor
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Giving up Bronzong. I dont really have time to do it, and I'd rather put my time into making sure all analyses are up to scratch. PM me if you want to take over it
  6. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

UU Zapdos is now a skeleton. I need QC to weigh in on a couple things before proceeding.

I also just implemented Slowbro's first GP check.
  7. SOMALIA

SOMALIA The King
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Would like to reserve Azumarill.
  8. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    UU Leader

Reserving Heracross.
  9. Moo

Moo Professor
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

ATTENTION!

For those of you who don't know, OU is undergoing a "Checks and Counters" Project. The idea of the projcet is basically to expand the checks and counters section for each Pokemon, as this is a very important part of the analysis, and is what the reader should take on board when considering a Pokemon. From now on, we'll be incorporating this idea into each update, and giving a more detailed account of each checks and counters section. If your checks and counters section isn't up to scratch, I'll ask you to re-write it before it gets uploaded.

tl;dr: Your checks and counters sections should look like the ones in those threads.
  10. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    UU Leader

Heracross is now a skeleton.

Zapdos is now written and awaiting GP checks.
  11. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP THE FORDS
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I would like to reserve Porygon2 and Rhyperior. Porygon2 probably doesn't need *that* much updating, but it is a bit unsettling that most of it views Porygon2 as a wall when two of the sets are decidedly offensive, and there are a few references to Donphan. It could also use less of the "omg Eviolite is shiny" tone. Rhyperior might need somewhat deeper changes, as many of the outdated examples given are pretty intertwined in the analysis.
  12. Adamant Zoroark

Adamant Zoroark formerly LucaroarkZ

Reserving Flygon.
  13. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    UU Leader

gdi, I wanted to write Flygon... damn you GP team.

On that subject, since the GP team is taking forever to pay attention to both of my already written analyses, can I start working on a couple others? I think I've proven I work diligently, having written three full analyses in a short period of time. It's not like there's a lot of interest in writing these (that I have seen, at least).
  14. Snunch

Snunch
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 8th Official Smogon Tournament

you can go ahead and start working on one additional analysis
  15. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    UU Leader

Crobat it is. Reserving.
  16. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    UU Leader

Zapdos has been uploaded, Heracross is in need of a single GP check before its done and I've put up a skeleton for Crobat.

I'm now reserving Milotic.
  17. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    UU Leader

Triple posting coz cool like that.

Just implemented a second GP check on Flygon, so that's now done. Milotic is awaiting a single final GP check as well.

I'm now reserving Machamp.
  18. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    UU Leader

lol quadruple posting weeeeee.

Milotic is done and I'm running out of cool mons to write about ;_;

Reserving Snorlax now.
  19. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    UU Leader

lol... I should just reserve all of them

Machamp and Snorlax are both up and awaiting 3 QC checks each. Also, the OP states that I reserved Flygon but I didn't (it got stolen from me ;_;). Anyway, since I'm bored and I think I can now, I'll reserve Chandelure now.

But really, someone else should post something after this coz quintuple posting is pretty sad.
  20. prem

prem failed abortion
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

snunch told me to update nidoqueen. will get on that and finish in approx 3 months lol
  21. dragonboy52

dragonboy52
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Hippopotas is ready for QC!

I'll reserve Umbreon now.
  22. complete legitimacy

[url="http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4118313#post4118313']Azelf[/url] is written.
  23. prem

prem failed abortion
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

24. complete legitimacy

25. dragonboy52

dragonboy52
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)