UU Analyses Update thread

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Giving up Bronzong. I dont really have time to do it, and I'd rather put my time into making sure all analyses are up to scratch. PM me if you want to take over it

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
UU Zapdos is now a skeleton. I need QC to weigh in on a couple things before proceeding.

I also just implemented Slowbro's first GP check.

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ATTENTION!

For those of you who don't know, OU is undergoing a "Checks and Counters" Project. The idea of the projcet is basically to expand the checks and counters section for each Pokemon, as this is a very important part of the analysis, and is what the reader should take on board when considering a Pokemon. From now on, we'll be incorporating this idea into each update, and giving a more detailed account of each checks and counters section. If your checks and counters section isn't up to scratch, I'll ask you to re-write it before it gets uploaded.

tl;dr: Your checks and counters sections should look like the ones in those threads.

I would like to reserve Porygon2 and Rhyperior. Porygon2 probably doesn't need *that* much updating, but it is a bit unsettling that most of it views Porygon2 as a wall when two of the sets are decidedly offensive, and there are a few references to Donphan. It could also use less of the "omg Eviolite is shiny" tone. Rhyperior might need somewhat deeper changes, as many of the outdated examples given are pretty intertwined in the analysis.

kokoloko

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
gdi, I wanted to write Flygon... damn you GP team.

On that subject, since the GP team is taking forever to pay attention to both of my already written analyses, can I start working on a couple others? I think I've proven I work diligently, having written three full analyses in a short period of time. It's not like there's a lot of interest in writing these (that I have seen, at least).

kokoloko

Zapdos has been uploaded, Heracross is in need of a single GP check before its done and I've put up a skeleton for Crobat.

I'm now reserving Milotic.

kokoloko

Triple posting coz cool like that.

Just implemented a second GP check on Flygon, so that's now done. Milotic is awaiting a single final GP check as well.

I'm now reserving Machamp.

kokoloko

lol quadruple posting weeeeee.

Milotic is done and I'm running out of cool mons to write about ;_;

Reserving Snorlax now.

kokoloko

lol... I should just reserve all of them

Machamp and Snorlax are both up and awaiting 3 QC checks each. Also, the OP states that I reserved Flygon but I didn't (it got stolen from me ;_;). Anyway, since I'm bored and I think I can now, I'll reserve Chandelure now.

But really, someone else should post something after this coz quintuple posting is pretty sad.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
snunch told me to update nidoqueen. will get on that and finish in approx 3 months lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)