1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

UU Analyses Update thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Moo, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonboy52

dragonboy52
    is a Contributor Alumnus

2. SOMALIA

SOMALIA The King
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Reserving Blastoise.
  3. dragonboy52

dragonboy52
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Hippopotas is done.
  4. complete legitimacy

complete legitimacy Honko's Happy Funtime With Men
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

5. SOMALIA

SOMALIA The King
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Blastoise is written up and ready for GP checks.
  6. Snunch

Snunch
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 8th Official Smogon Tournament

Cherub Agent will not be writing up Swampert, so someone is free to take over the writeup if they wish
  7. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent how lonely is the night without the howl of the wolf
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Sir took over Swampert, so my skelly can be moved to L&O
  8. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Deleting...
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

9. Cherub Agent

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Bisharp is written and ready for the GP team
  10. Snunch

Snunch
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 8th Official Smogon Tournament

Because user Mew hasn't been online in nearly a month, if someone wants to take over his Roserade analysis they are welcome to do so.
  11. SOMALIA

SOMALIA The King
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Azumarill and Blastoise are uploaded, so wouldn't mind taking over Roserade.
  12. Snunch

Snunch

AOPSuser will not be working on Dusclops anymore, so that is up for grabs as well.
  13. Adamant Zoroark

Adamant Zoroark

I'll take Dusclops then.
  14. Adamant Zoroark

Adamant Zoroark

Also, UU QC decided that Zoroark didn't need an update more than a month ago, so I don't know why it still says I'm working on the analysis.
  15. Adamant Zoroark

Adamant Zoroark

Anyway, Dusclops is up now.

yay triple posting
  16. complete legitimacy

complete legitimacy Honko's Happy Funtime With Men
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Yeah, QC decided that Darmanitan didn't need an update either, so that one can be taken off the list.
  17. Chou Toshio

Chou Toshio @Fighting Necktie
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Because, Moo, Snunch, and Oglemi are all weak...

I'll be updating the OP (slowly but surely) today... looks to be quite backed up...
  18. Biosci

Biosci !
    is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a VGC3 Winner

If it's alright, I'll take a crack at a UU analysis. Put me down for Empoleon :D
  19. Chou Toshio

is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Sorry dude, I already promised Trollfreak I'd let him take it.
  20. Chou Toshio

pheww... wow, that OP was more backed up than I thought!

The OP is now updated, and I'll be keeping an eye on it. Things are starting to pick up, and hopefully we can keep them going smoothly! :D
  21. Cherub Agent

Bisharp is now done
  22. Cherub Agent

Ah sall geeve Embeepom eh sot. Senk yoo
  23. kokoloko

kokoloko from Mexico
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

I'm taking Kingdra now.

Also the OP still isn't updated correctly, it says I've reserved Flygon when in fact, it was LucarioarkZ who did so (like 20 minutes before I wanted to do it :(). But if I can do it, I gladly will<3

Currently, I have Kingdra and Chandelure reserved, but everything else I've worked on (Machamp, Snorlax, Zapdos, Crobat, Slowbro, Milotic, and Heracross) should have a completed tag.
  24. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Deleting...
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

I was just wondering, wouldn't it be a good idea to add all 5 BL2 Pokémon (Cresselia, Durant, Porygon-Z, Venomoth, and Yanmega) to the update list, seeing as UU is their lowest tier? None of them are exactly bad Pokémon, and it's just 5 of them. Or is there a reason for them not to be included?
  25. Snunch

Snunch

Yeah, don't feel limited to just UU mons with these updates. Just choose anything that's relevant to the UU metagame, using common sense to know which non-UU mons are worth updating. We don't need a Crustle update, but Golurk might need one as an example.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)