1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

UU Analyses Update thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Moo, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. complete legitimacy

complete legitimacy Honko's Happy Funtime With Men
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

2. kokoloko

kokoloko from Mexico
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

Slowking's pretty cool right now due to being one of the few solid Kingdra switch-ins, but it has mentions of hail all over it, so I'll be updating that soonish.

I'll probably go through all the analyses (at least the one's I've done) and edit out Deo-D mentions sometime soon too, when I have even more time to kill.
  3. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Deleting...
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

4. kokoloko

kokoloko from Mexico
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

i'll do togekiss once i'm done with slowking

(reserving)
  5. SilentVerse

SilentVerse Into the New World
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

I'll reserve Ambipom.
  6. kokoloko

kokoloko from Mexico
    UU Leader

so yeah i'm taking over the revamps project here so if a mod could lock this and stick the other one that would be swell :)

also if you had an analysis reserved here and i missed it (likely, this thread is a mess) send me a quick VM / PM and i'll give it back to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)