UU Auth vs Nonauth Tour, V3 | Result: TIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoLancaster

does this still work
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Kreme didn't show up to either scheduled times :/ activity post I guess
Um what? I admit I missed it the first time due to some inconvenience on my part but the second time you said you went to sleep a few hours before so you couldn't make it anyways. Sigh.
That's why I gave you guys another week to get the match done -.- (although, iSuicune, if you hadn't missed the second time you would have got activity)

newfren you were knocked out in round 3, did you mean to post in another thread?

Um what? I admit I missed it the first time due to some inconvenience on my part but the second time you said you went to sleep a few hours before so you couldn't make it anyways. Sigh.
ah right, sorry about that. I have a 3 day holiday so I can pretty much play whenever you're free. Just lmk man

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Hi, co-host here. Leo is busy tonight so I'm doing pairings @_@.

activity win:
King UU vs TheRogerRabbit
TheRogerRabbit never responded to King's VM on his wall + hasn't been active since Saturday

Round 6:

incomplete matches from R4/5 (pls get these done or at least show activity u_u):

Waiv vs Teddeh
teal6 vs eaglehawk
DMT vs MeowMiXXX

New Pairings:

Sam vs whoever challenges at given time
R0ady vs Hairy Toenail
iplaytennislol vs malinowski
King UU vs I'm actually Cash

Deadline: December 10th at 11:59 PM EST​

Last edited:

LeoLancaster

does this still work
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
activity wins:

teal6 vs eaglehawk
R0ady
vs Hairy Toenail (didn't contact opp until the day of the deadline)

coinflips:

DMT vs MeowMiXXX
King UU vs I'm actually Cash

Considering how poor activity has been these last few rounds, we're going into the free-for-all phase now. Instead of set pairings, any of the remaining nonauth can challenge any of the remaining auth. However, each auth only has to accept one challenger every 24 hours so they don't get overwhelmed. If an auth is ignoring or refusing challenges without a good reason, screenshot it and post here so this doesn't grind to a halt (like it has for the past few rounds). Be aware that many of the auth idle on PS while afk, however. Thus,

~Round 7~

Sam | King UU | DMT | R0ady | Waiv
VS

Megazard | LilOu | Euphonos | TSR | Nightingales | Do A Bibarel | HaxED | malinowski | ChoiceBnddUmbreon | Confide. | Cyndequil. | Shaneghoul | vexyyyy | Bouffalant | Pepeduce | Critsomnia | obii | eaglehawk

No deadline, no johns. May the best team win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)