UU Auth vs Nonauth Tour, V3 | Result: TIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity wins:

teal6 vs eaglehawk
R0ady
vs Hairy Toenail (didn't contact opp until the day of the deadline)

coinflips:

DMT vs MeowMiXXX
King UU vs I'm actually Cash

Considering how poor activity has been these last few rounds, we're going into the free-for-all phase now. Instead of set pairings, any of the remaining nonauth can challenge any of the remaining auth. However, each auth only has to accept one challenger every 24 hours so they don't get overwhelmed. If an auth is ignoring or refusing challenges without a good reason, screenshot it and post here so this doesn't grind to a halt (like it has for the past few rounds). Be aware that many of the auth idle on PS while afk, however. Thus,

~Round 7~

Sam | King UU | DMT | R0ady | Waiv
VS

Megazard | LilOu | Euphonos | TSR | Nightingales | Do A Bibarel | HaxED | malinowski | ChoiceBnddUmbreon | Confide. | Cyndequil. | Shaneghoul | vexyyyy | Bouffalant | Pepeduce | Critsomnia | obii | eaglehawk

No deadline, no johns. May the best team win!

We got this.

activity wins:

teal6 vs eaglehawk
R0ady
vs Hairy Toenail (didn't contact opp until the day of the deadline)

coinflips:

DMT vs MeowMiXXX
King UU vs I'm actually Cash

Considering how poor activity has been these last few rounds, we're going into the free-for-all phase now. Instead of set pairings, any of the remaining nonauth can challenge any of the remaining auth. However, each auth only has to accept one challenger every 24 hours so they don't get overwhelmed. If an auth is ignoring or refusing challenges without a good reason, screenshot it and post here so this doesn't grind to a halt (like it has for the past few rounds). Be aware that many of the auth idle on PS while afk, however. Thus,

~Round 7~

Sam | King UU | DMT | R0ady | Waiv
VS

Megazard | LilOu | Euphonos | TSR | Nightingales | Do A Bibarel | HaxED | malinowski | ChoiceBnddUmbreon | Confide. | Cyndequil. | Shaneghoul | vexyyyy | Bouffalant | Pepeduce | Critsomnia | obii | eaglehawk

No deadline, no johns. May the best team win!
Both auth win coinflips... Convinient.. Hah But yeah I was literally on for one day last week and king uu was afk so that didn't work out hah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)