UU Can Party Too - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Activity.

FireMage asked for us to battle today so I stayed online most of the day. He didn't answer my vm when he was online and I have to go to sleep now.

rockhp31 has been subbed in for Blue Jaw.
SubakSupreme has been subbed in for Mylo Xyloto.

Also, Foster and Leftiez. I have read both of your sides to the story to the point where it is making my already stressed head spin. No details were really saved from the game. Logs are inaccessible.

I am updating the OP to reflect that spikes + sleep powder Roserade and other illegal movesets are banned as of now. I would like the two of you to rematch. Leftiez may use the Roserade in question - I cannot penalize you because it was not in the rules. However, the descriptions I have received do not suggest that the game was 100% won. Replay. Same moves not necessary. Same teams not even necessary.

I'm not taking arguments for this because it's a tiresome situation. I understand both sides. I need to make a final decision so the tournament can get moving. Play again.

If you two don't play I will hurt something.

Ok.... -____________-
Foster take the win, you should not take people for shits --'....
And yes i had won because my slaking(Bander) finish if he send cofraguis with 60% and my slowbro finish if he send terrakion no but lol .....

It's easy to award things to people who complain with class. It's very difficult to award anything to someone who complains without class. That is all I will say on the matter.

OP updated. If I missed your match let me know. I've been busy and may have missed stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)