UU Conquest - The Second Coming [SIGNUPS CLOSED]

Approved by Sam and Hikari, op stolen from Leer via a chain of c+p

Credit for the hand-drawn image goes to Sunfished

What has the world come to? There is only one of each strong Pokemon left!
Background:
This challenge is a survival war, in which everyone is aiming to "collect every good UU Pokemon left." There is only one of each Pokemon from the UnderUsed Viability Ranking D-S tier left. To start, two of these Pokemon will be divided up randomly and distributed to the registered battlers. You can gain control of others' Pokemon by defeating them in Standard UU battles.

Challenges:
I am going to start off this challenge trusting the UU tier's maturity and competitiveness by allowing players to challenge others at any time they want (the goal is to snatch them all). This means that all active participants should hang out as much as they can on #xyuu, in the UnderUsed Pokemon Showdown room, or post what times each day they are available in the comments below. You cannot refuse a challenge unless you have a good reason. Three days without activity results in banishment. If any trouble occurs from johning or reluctance in general, please contact me; we won't hesitate to remove you, and your Pokemon will go to the tattler. If anything gets too out of hand, I can randomize matchups and this gets a lot more boring.

When making a challenge, both players are allowed a few minutes to teambuild around the other’s Pokemon. For example, if someone has all grass-types for some reason, and the challenger has an Entei, they will need to be pretty creative to beat them (ex: Focus Sash HP Rock Amoonguss). All players and their current Pokemon will be displayed on a chart below (will be made after registration) that will be updated as frequently as I can.

Before each match starts, both players will declare what one Pokemon of the other’s that they desire (this number might be raised as opponents fall). These are what you are fighting over. After a match, I expect both players to comment on this forum stating who won and what Pokemon was transferred. I also strongly encourage you to post replays for our entertainment.

There is an unlimited supply of unranked Pokemon to your disposal. When you are all out of S-D Ranked Pokemon you are out of the challenge. If victor of a battle wants an immediate rematch (to pick on easy prey), the loser is entitled to reject the challenge for 24 hours for recuperation/preparation before they have to accept the next challenge.

In order to accommodate new players, I am introducing a "Hall of Fame" aspect. If you have won UU Conquest before, your name will be added there. Upon a winner being decided, and if public interest is high enough, I'll start the whole thing over. Names in the Hall of Fame will be allowed to participate but will be at a significant disadvantage - the Pokemon they start with will be from the B-D rankings on the Viability thread. Hopefully, this will keep the list of winners fresh.

Please read the whole OP so you know/understand how this works!!
LAST MAN STANDING WINS!
I'd like to point out that there's only room for 61 participants (based on today's Viability Ranking Thread), so sign up before it's too late!

In terms of deciding who got what Pokemon, I used this list randomizer three times (inserted the Pokemon S-D, randomized, randomized, randomized). I will decide based on need where the new tier drops go, with those affected by rises being first priority.

IF YOU HAVE THE NON-MEGA FORM OF A POKEMON, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE MEGA (UNLESS YOU HAVE SNAGGED THE MEGA POKEMON). THEY ARE TREATED AS SEPARATE POKEMON ON THE VIABILITY THREAD AND HERE.

You are not required to use both of your Pokemon - you may use only one of them if you so desire, but I would prefer if you used both.

Last edited:
daedalus1103 -

Peef Rimgar -

Minus -

Dad's Dad -

TewMew -

rural
Cherub Agent

DaSpoofy -

Sean B. -

Can-Eh-Dian
Hogg

Socrates1O1 -

hollywood -

-Tynamo- -

Shrug
Bouffalant

Hairy Toenail -

Zebraiken -

Master Sunny-EX -

azian -

Cnorth26 -

Jaiho -

Skankovich -

Metaphysical -

xShiba -

GULLY -

OG_Wanka
beppityboopbop
LiberalLucario

fatty -

YABO -

Bhris Brown
Nightingales

Pearl. -

Ununhexium -

Samuele Vimercati -

MrGorbachev
R0ady -

Christo The Gr8
Eternidade -

LeoLancaster -

st123 -

~Volbeatdown~ -

Geopolitics
GiantWhirlpool -

Brendannn
KingT -

Oshony PokeGod -

Lilligant for OU -

Skweazle -

LilOuOn -

Sam -

reachzero -

Roscoe's Wetsuit
Arifeen -

Villa
Freeroamer
Lamarr

SirVictini -

Yifeng -

Tipsy Russian -

LIMBO POKEMON

Last edited:
Omfuga won the first installment of UU Conquest by handily collecting powerful Pokemon! While not an official win due to my own inactivity, it was obvious that he had won. Congratulations!​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)