UU Conquest - The Second Coming [SIGNUPS CLOSED]

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
played kingt twice, lost maero and got gatr. forgot to save replays, maybe he saved them dunno

Natural Talent

Don't die trying to live..
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Pointing this out rn. Im coming for Spoofy's head.

[18:34:46] The KingT: ready now
[18:34:59] DaSpoofy: almost
[18:40:15] DaSpoofy: ready
[18:40:53] DaSpoofy: zzz
[18:40:59] The KingT: what do you want?
[18:55:37] The KingT: hurry

in a prior game i told him I had to leave at 7 he took 20 minutes to play and he brigs stall knowing i had to leave.
[18:56:02] DaSpoofy: and I gtg
[18:56:06] DaSpoofy: sry family nigjt

Had no idea that this is what this tournament was about .

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner

in a prior game i told him I had to leave at 7 he took 20 minutes to play and he brigs stall knowing i had to leave.

If you had to go you shouldn't have challenged him. And if you really had to go I don't get why you would challenge him again after you lost against the stall team

This is a result of a poor sport. Check the time laps. We had a battle after I said zzz. My mom came in at 49 and said I needed to get off. Never agreed to a 4th battle

Edit: Ill be on in 3 hours from this edit if you want to battle again

Last edited:

Natural Talent

Don't die trying to live..
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
If you had to go you shouldn't have challenged him. And if you really had to go I don't get why you would challenge him again after you lost against the stall team
because i was pissed and idc about where i had to go which i was at a chess tournament.

also DaSpoofy i said hurry when we were playing ....

poor sportsmanship is bringing stall knowing i had to leave

Edit : Ya know i guess i was hot heated earlier but it was pretty low to do that. LOL sorry for being shit on this thread guess it's just a reg tour anyway.

Last edited:
because i was pissed and idc about where i had to go which i was at a chess tournament.

also DaSpoofy i said hurry when we were playing ....

poor sportsmanship is bringing stall knowing i had to leave

Edit : Ya know i guess i was hot heated earlier but it was pretty low to do that. LOL sorry for being shit on this thread guess it's just a reg tour anyway.
I brought stall because I wanted to beat you. The battle was 26 turns and I wasnt taking my time sir. I will be on soon if you want. No reason to run away. I just wanted to have some fun...

Edit: Stop arguing. Im done doing this on a thread. If you want to say somwthing pm mazz or pm me. Otherwise stay quiet

Last edited:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
drop me please, i am not enjoying pokemon right now and i'd rather have somebody else who wants to play in instead of me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)