UU Laddering Achievements V2

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Approved and then destroyed by Kokoloko
OP taken from the OU one, credit to TheBurgerKing99

UU Laddering Achievements
IF IT WASN'T OBVIOUS ENOUGH, ALL ACHIEVEMENTS MUST BE EARNED ON LADDER, OR DURING A RATED BATTLE.
ALSO, ACHIEVEMENTS RELATED TO RANK OR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF WINS MUST BE DONE ON AN ALT FROM SCRATCH.
SAVE FOR ALL ACHIEVEMENTS RELATED ONLY TO WINNING A NUMBER OF BATTLES, REPLAYS WILL NOT BE COUNTED IF THE OPPONENT FOREITS BEFORE TURN 20.

Have you ever been bored laddering? Have you ever found the system somewhat devoid of features? If so, this is for you. The idea behind this is to spice up the ladder by adding specific goals to watch for when laddering. Some of them will be obscure, some common, and some will be difficult, others easy. To get your name put under the achieve, you MUST provide proof of you performing it beyond just saying so. And now the achievements (CSB Edit: Most of which I made up, some taken from the OU version of this thread):

Bronze Tier:
Where He At Doe?
-
Win a battle starting with only 5 Pokemon.
King UU, Thanks Brock Obama, Kyla-Kylls, Jacob, Dingbat, Sleepless, C Allstar, LightningLuxray, slayerx725232, Billtodamax, Paragon189, Wobblebuns, waivv, Meowiekins, Water Drone, Patrick1088, Hauntmoose, Venduria, Xpzm3

You Leave Me No Choice
- Win a battle using only Pokemon holding Choice items.
King UU, dingbat, Jacob, Sleepless, So Dynamic, Kyla-Kylls, Patrick1088, Thanks Brock Obama, Billtodamax, slayerx725232, Paragon189, Wobblebuns, Meowiekins, Water Drone, Venduria, Mightyena <3, Xpzm3

UUnderrated
- Win a battle using 1 or more RU (or lower) Pokemon on your team.
Thanks Brock Obama, King UU, Nightmare Vampire, Jacob, Dingbat, Xpzm3, Jacob, Sleepless, BRIGHT LIGHTS, C Allstar, So Dynamic, Kyla-Kylls, Hairy Toenail, Patrick1088, LightningLuxray, Wobblebuns, Billtodamax, Dudeman130498, Waivv, slayerx725232, Paragon189, lucariomaster2, Meowiekins, Water Drone, Lori Meyer, Venduria, Mightyena <3, DatGuyChuck

Getting Somewhere
- Win 20 battles on an alt.
Nightmare Vampire, Sleepless, King UU, Thanks Brock Obama, Wobblebuns, Paragon189, Meowiekins, Xpzm3, Venduria, dingbat

Turkey
- Win 3 battles in a row on an alt, no losses.
Thanks Brock Obama, Jacob, Sleepless, C Allstar, BRIGHT LIGHTS, King UU, So Dynamic, Kyla-Kylls, Hairy Toenail, LightningLuxray, Wobblebuns, Dingbat, Billtodamax, Waivv, slayerx725232, Paragon189, Wobblebuns, Meowiekins, Patrick1088, Hauntmoose, Xpzm3, Venduria, CoolTrainerGary

Up-and-Coming
- Reach 1400 Elo on an alt.
Nightmare Vampire, Sleepless, King UU, Wobblebuns, Meowiekins, Paragon189

Preservation
- Defeat an opponent on the ladder 6-0. Forfeits will be counted only if the game would have been won 6-0 within 3 turns beyond the shadow of a doubt.
King UU, Hairy Toenail, Dudeman130498, Waivv, Xpzm3, Sleepless, Wobblebuns, Thanks Brock Obama, lucariomaster2, Meowiekins, Venduria, Billtodamax

Consolation Prize
- Lose a battle to an opponent 0-6...without deliberately trying. Forfeits don't count.
Sleepless, King UU

Bronze God
- Earn all Bronze-Tier Achievements.
King UU, Sleepless

Silver Tier:
Extremely UUnderated
- Win a UU battle using a team of all RU (or lower) Pokemon.
King UU, Thanks Brock Obama, Dingbat, Jacob, C Allstar, So Dynamic, Patrick1088, Billtodamax, Dudeman130498, Waivv, Sleepless, Xpzm3, Meowiekins, Water Drone, Venduria, Kyla-kylls, Paragon189

You Are Now Leaving Low Ladder
- Reach 1550 Elo on an alt.

Hot Turkey
- Win 9 Battles in a row on an alt, no losses.
King UU, Sleepless, BRIGHT LIGHTS, Hairy Toenail, Thanks Brock Obama, Wobblebuns, Meowiekins, CoolTrainerGary

Malcolm In the Middle
- Win a UU battle using a team of all middle-stage evolution Pokemon.
Jacob, Thanks Brock Obama, Colbrushie, King UU, Sleepless

50 Cent
- Win 50 battles on an alt.
King UU, Paragon189, Meowiekins

Crisis Averted
- Take out an opposing Pokemon after it has both set up and KOed at least 2 Pokemon.
Kyla-Kylls, Sleepless, King UU, Thanks Brock Obama, Xpzm3, Venduria

Greed Pays Off Sometimes
- Win a battle after successfully setting a Pokemon up to +6 in a given stat and sweeping the opposing team.
King UU, Xpzm3, Billtodamax, C Allstar, Colbrushie, Wobblebuns, Dudeman130498, Sleepless, Thanks Brock Obama, Meowiekins, DatGuyChuck

Embrace the Hax
- Win a battle after suffering 5 or more Critical Hits against your Pokemon.

Monochromatic
- Win a battle using a Monotype team of any kind.
King UU, Jacob, Xpzm3, C Allstar, Patrick1088, Thanks Brock Obama, Billtodamax, Dudeman130498, waivv, Sleepless, Venduria

UUnderdog
- Defeat a player on the ladder with 200 or more points than you.
Dingbat, Wobblebuns, Darkerones, Meowiekins, Sleepless

2 Cups of Salt
- Lose a battle due to 2 or more Pokemon being KOed by Critical Hits that (arguably) mattered.
Sleepless

One-Man Band
- Win a battle with a team consisting of only 1 Pokemon.
King UU, Xpzm3, Sogneh, Dingbat, Billtodamax, C Allstar, Wobblebuns, Sleepless, DatGuyChuck

0.07776%
- Prevent a Pokemon from moving by flinching it 5 times in a row.
IheartMagikarp, King UU

- Win 3 battles in a row on an alt with a score of 6-0 in each.

Close Call
- Win a battle with only one Pokemon left alive, and that Pokemon has only 1 HP.
King UU, Sleepless, Meowiekins

Weighty Responsibility
- Win a battle while using the move Gravity and successfully taking out a Pokemon by taking advantage of Gravity's side-effects.
King UU, Sleepless

Kept Going and Smashed
- Miss the move High Jump Kick during a battle, and win...with the Pokemon that used High Jump Kick securing the final KO.
King UU, Sleepless, Xpzm3, Meowiekins

Silver God
- Earn all Silver-Tier Achievements, on top of Bronze God.

Gold Tier:
More Trouble Than It's Worth...
- Win a battle while forcing an opposing Pokemon to hold the Ring Target item, and then taking it out by taking advantage of its nullified immunity.
Billtodamax, King UU

Blazing Turkey
- Win 20 battles in a row on an alt, no losses.

l33t
- Get a rating of exactly 1337 Elo.
st123, lucariomaster2, CoolTrainerGary, Meowiekins, Xpzm3, BRIGHT LIGHTS

Earn Your Stripes
- Reach a position in the Top 50 on the ladder.
King UU, Meowiekins

UUnderrated and UUnderappreciated
- Win a battle using a team of up to 3 RU Pokemon, the rest being NU or below.
Dingbat, Jacob, C Allstar, Thanks Brock Obama, King UU, So Dynamic, Patrick1088, Billtodamax, Dudeman130498, Waivv, Xpzm3, Meowiekins, Water Drone, Venduria

Now You're Getting There
- Win 100 battles on an alt.
Meowiekins

Dedicated
- Win 200 battles on an alt.

This One Is For the Little Guys...
- Win a battle using an entire team of LC Pokemon.
Patrick1088, Dudeman130498, King UU, Thanks Brock Obama, Doobies, Xpzm3

Win Some, Lose Some
- Get a 2:1 or better W:L ratio after playing 100 games on an alt.
Meowiekins

Legos On the Floor
- Win a battle while getting all hazards (Stealth Rock + 3 Spikes) up and maintaining them until the end of the game. Forfeits don't count.
King UU, Patrick1088, Colbrushie, Dingbat, Meowiekins

Quick Finisher
- Win a battle in 15 turns or less. Forfeits don't count.
BRIGHT LIGHTS, Thanks Brock Obama, King UU, Patrick1088, Colbrushie, Billtodamax, Sleepless, Xpzm3, Doobie, Lord of Bays, Venduria, Meowiekins

To the Last Drop
- Win a battle that has gone on for 100+ turns. Forfeits don't count.
Kyla-Kylls, Sleepless

A-
- Reach a GXE rating of 90 or better.

Taste the Rainbow
- Win 7 battles using 7 different Monotype teams.
C Allstar, Thanks Brock Obama

It's Reverse Sweeping!
- Win a battle while using a Pokemon that uses stat-drop moves (Screech, Metal Sound, etc.) to KO at least 2 Pokemon.
waivv

Magical Trench Coat
- Keep any and all entry hazards off your side of the field only by using the move Magic Coat for the duration of the entire match. Forfeits don't count.
waivv

Gold God
- Earn all Gold-Tier Achievements, on top of Silver God and Bronze God.

Platinum Tier (ALL ACHIEVEMENTS MUST BE ACCOMPLISHED WITH BOTH YOU AND YOUR OPPONENTS (where applicable) HAVING 1500+ ELO):
Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen
- Reach the #1 position on the ladder on an alt.

Big K.R.I.T.
- Win a battle while getting a critical hit on all 6 of the opponent's Pokemon.

Happy Thanksgiving
- Win 50 battles in a row on an alt, no losses.

Veteran
- Win 500 UU games on an alt.

UUnderpowered
- Win a battle using all Pokemon from NU and below.
King UU

Weather Or Not
- Win 4 battles, each one using a team based on Hail, Rain, Sand, and Sun.

Great Wall of China
- Win a battle that lasts 100+ turns, with all 6 of your Pokemon alive.

Wonderful
- Win a battle while using and taking advantage of the move Wonder Room to KO 2 or more Pokemon.
King UU

Get A New Tier, Geez
- Win 1,000 UU games on an alt.

Platinum God
- Earn all Platinum Achievements, plus Bronze God, Silver God, and Gold God.

Last edited:

CoolStoryBrobat

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Kokoloko accidentally nuked this thread but on the bright side it'll be easier to enforce what I was saying on the last version of it...

Everybody posting has to make ONLY ONE POST for their Achievements. Edit that same post every time you get a new one, stating the date you got it. If you post any extra achievements you earned outside of that one post you were supposed to make, they won't count till they're edited into it. Example:

Achievement #1
*replay*

edit: 11/2- Achievement #2, #3
*replay*

This took way too freaking long to edit so the new achievements i got in mind will be posted sometime soon

Go over the list of achievements because if your name's not on there and you feel it should be for an achievement you earned (it got erased before I could update again) just post as normal, showing the achievements you earned + proof. Replays you had should still be saved to PS, so just look them up.

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:
ok new thread? i guess this is where i'll put my achievements when i get them

This One Is For The Little Guys: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-178628671 (this one took me so long)
You Leave Me No Choice: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-178785554
Where He At Doe?: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-178636489
l33t: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-181896206
(it never said you had to do it on a alt) (also i got it on another account lol): User: GhostsRFunFormat Elo
UU 1337

my achievements still arent updated yet to yellow skarmory :(

Last edited:

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
CSB, just a clarification, but are you allowed to use LC ubers for the LC Gold achievement, or are you only allowed to use 'mons that are allowed in LC?

CoolStoryBrobat

11/15
Turkey, Hot Turkey, Blazing Turkey - I promise I was 9-1 with this at one point o.o http://prntscr.com/56tu1h
Also Up and Coming, You are Now Leaving Low Ladder, and Earn Your Stripes

Quick Finisher
: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-183806835

252+ SpA Cofagrigus Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Quagsire: 163-193 (41.3 - 48.9%) -- 80.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock, Leftovers recovery, and poison damage

(Assuming it's Unaware) and Quagsire can't KO me even with a Scald Burn so I would've won the game in 3 more turns but if you don't wanna give it to me due to the 80% chance or something like that I understand :]

1. trying to bring thread back alive by posting here 2. can u change all xpzm3 achievements to yellow skarmory? it's still the same person, i got a name change here on smogon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)