UU Premier League III - Finals [Won by The Blackthorn City Battle Girls - King UU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Down to the wire, when do bada and mencemeat plan to play?

SO hype right now. Shouts to the Based Battle Lord Girl Christo. Shouts to Kink. Shouts to my mom. Ya'll niggas are great.

Just clarifying that his shedinja was illegal and I'll take the win if it comes down to it.

anyway shoutouts:

blunder : I don't think it should matter that you didn't get the win, because you played better than I could have imagined. Even though you used my teams every week, the confidence you had to make the right plays most of the time was impressive. Also you going against me was the reason we got allstar anti LOL.

New Breed : Also another person who impressed me. Tbh I was getting you regardless of your price from the get-go, but I wasn't sure if you were rusty or how well you'd do. Still, you lived up to your price and did extremely well. You called me the 7-1 failure then lost in finals tho... haha,,,,

Isa : I didn't care that people said you weren't a DPP player, I knew you'd do well. You're my nigga and having you on the team was even better than seeing you rapidly improve as the season progressed.

KratosMana : Another person people said wouldn't be successful... I was sure you'd do well regardless. You're a very adaptive player and I knew, since I didn't intend on blowing a ton of money on an ADV player, that you'd be worth buying. Was so excited to see you get the first blood in finals, and I believe you won in semis too?

-Tsunami- : First you weren't supposed to be on the team, then you were a last-minute sub. After having to get subbed in for Jamvad and Lochie like 3 weeks in a row you became a starter and just stole teams. Can't say much about it... But you won most of your games so im good LOL.

MeowMiXXX : You're more of a Jynx than shake was tbh.

Wepwn and Jamvad: thanks for showing up and playing occasionally,,

Soulgazer and Afro Smash : Thanks for lurking in the group and not giving any advice

Anti shout-outs:

Calloflochie

Last edited:

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well considering the amount of hax in the DPP game when your player brought 0 checks to venusaur and the fact that you just won to a toxic miss, I can't say it's a win worth being proud of...

But somehow, you beat 2 teams better than you in a row, so I guess I can't underestimate that much.

anyway shoutouts:
the only reason he he even had a chance to toxic was bc willo miss so n_n

gg nonetheless

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Swords Dance is illegal on Shedninja in Gen VI. Further action may be taken in regards to the match. Stay tuned!

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Shedninja with SD won't transfer from Pokebank. It's illegal in Gen VI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)