UU QC Assignments Compendium

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I've merged everyone's QC Assignments into one big thread and had DestinyUnknown make a short-list of the Pokemon which we believe deserve Revamps and the ones that need some SCMS changes:

Analysis + Revamp worthy

Lickilicky
Carracosta
Eelektross
Hitmonlee
Alomomola
Accelgor
Cinccino
Ludicolo
Aerodactyl
Braviary
Cofagrigus
Lanturn
Clefable
Jynx
Weezing
Jumpluff
Charizard
Lilligant
Druddigon
Sigilyph
Slowking
Regirock
Cacturne
Golurk
Archeops

Analysis worthy, no revamp (need update via SCMS)

Gorebyss
Swellow
Bouffalant
Ferroseed
Smeargle
Wynaut
Aggron
Cryogonal
Manectric
Scyther
Medicham
Uxie
Kabutops
Tauros

I've added some of the more obvious ones to the Index, but the remainder are still up for debate. You may also post if you feel something needs to be on the above lists but isn't.

Oh and, anyone can post here as long as they feel qualified, everyone's opinions are welcome. It goes without saying that QC Members' opinions will hold more weight, though.

Heysup's QC Assignments

This is a WIP

UU analysis worthy: Yes
Revamp worthy: Yes

- there's no Specs set????????????????????????????????????
- there's no SpD set???????????????????????????????????????

Revamp worthy: No

- nothing really changed...

- No huge changes

- No huge changes....
- Maybe take out the Scarf set, I haven't tested it but ....come on.

- No huge changes

- No huge changes

UU analysis worthy: Maybe

- No huge changes

- maybe a SR set?

- SV is banned, I think Water Absorb is released ?

- No huge changes

- No huge changes

- No huge changes

- SR, elemental Punches, etc.

- No huge changes

- No huge changes

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
Smeargle
UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

• Hazard setting set should come before Baton Pass.
  • Trick Room deserves at least a mention.
  • The Team Options and Additional Comments Section for the Hazard setter could use some mention of Chandelure, the pokemon mentioned as spinblockers are almost never used.
Rotom-C
UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

• Choice Scarf and Choice Specs are listed as one set, even though the two play very differently. Specs is a wallbreaker, Scarf is a revenge killer. Specs should be the primary set
  • Mew and Celebi mentions need to be removed.
  • Other Options as well as Checks and Counters could use a LOT of work. Checks listed include Druddigon and Shelgon, as well as Celebi, two of which are absolute gimmocks and one of which is banned.
Entei
UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

• Outclassed by Arcanine, who has access to recovery and two better abilities. If Entei was listed then it honestly shouldn't even have a Physical set, Calm Mind is what sets it apart, and tbh CM is crap.
Cofagrigus
UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

• It gained Pain Split, which should be listed as the primary recovery method on the Defensive set
  • Rest+Sleep Talk needs to be mentioned on the CM set, perhaps as the primary moveset.
  • There are a bunch of errors in the Additional Options and Team Comments section, and non-UU pokemon need to be taken out.
  • Other Options section mentions shit like Curse, which is a complete gimmock and should never be used.
  • Trick Room+NP Cofag should be mentioned as the second set.
Wynaut
UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

• Wynaut's job hasn't changed, and it can still be useful, perhaps more than ever due to the prevalence of fighting types.
  • Mentions of irrelevant pokemon such as Golurk need to be removed, and new pokes like Mienshao need to be mentioned. I don't think it deserves a full revamp since it's job hasn't changed at all. I never see this poke but I believe it is still somewhat viable.
Floatzel
UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

• Floatzel is not good in this meta, with the amount of bulky waters and dangerous pokemon like Kingdra and Raikou who can take advantage of it's presence. It is outclassed by Kabutops as a rain sweeper.
Lanturn
UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

• Mentions of Galvantula, Steelix, Leafeon, and other irrelevant pokemon.
  • SubCharge and Rain Dance do not deserve their own sets, but should at best mentioned in Other Options. SubCharge should probably not even be mentioned at all.
  • Other Options needs work, stuff like "Parafusion" should be removed for more competitively viable options.
Clefable
UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

• Life Orb set should be removed, the primary reason to use LO was the lack of recoil, and now Nidoking outclasses it.
  • Mentions of Mew, Alomomola, and other obscure or banned threats need to be removed.
  • Other Options needs a lot of work, mentions of Sandstorm, Sing, and other moveslot options for the LO set.
Samurott
UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

• Outclassed by Feraligatr and Kabutops.
Yanmega
UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Maybe

• Mentions of Mew need to be removed, phrases like "Psychic-ridden tier" should be taken out, b/c the tier has changed.
  • Giga Drain needs to be slashed in on both sets, and should probably be the primary option. Sleep Talk should be removed from the Specs set and put under Team Options+Additional Comments.
  • More relevant threats must be implemented into the analysis.
Walrein
UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

• No. Walrein fails to wall anything.
Sceptile
UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

• All listed sets are competitively viable and are listed in the correct order: Swords Dance, Special Attacker, and SubSeed. I do not think Specs and LO deserve their own sets, they basically do the same job.
  • Team Options could be expanded upon a little bit, and stuff like Gallade should be removed.
  • Other Options needs mention of Hail removed.
  • Counters such as Bronzong need to be added and irrelevant ones like Steelix need to be removed.
  • Honestly doesn't need much done, just a little bit of fixing up and it is fine.
Jynx
UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

• Nasty Plot is pretty much the only viable set, the CM set is too slow and takes too long to set up.
  • Team Options could use some revision. Pokes like Uxie and Cresselia are rarely seen anymore, they have terrible synergy with Jynx, and screens they provide really don't help Jynx that much.
  • Checks and Counters need to be updated, mention of Mew has to go and mons like Scrafty and Bronzong need to be added
Blastoise
UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

• Ice Beam should be slashed in with Toxic and Foresight.
  • Rest with Heal Bell support should be mentioned in Additional Comments and Team Options.
  • Heracross should not be listed as a counter, and Amoonguss should.
Huntail
UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

• Gorebyss is a better SmashPasser, Omastar is a better Shell Smash Sweeper.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PK Gaming's QC Assignments

#1 Weavile

-Didn't really change much. Weavile still excels at doing what it does best. Sweeping teams / being a solid physical atker that doubles as a pursuiter.
-Current analysis needs to mention new defensive threats (-effectiveness against Bronzong, +effectiveness against Gligar) and the new offensive Pokemon in general. It's high speed has more value now that Stoutland is banned (it pretty much outspeeds most of UU, including key threats like Raikou and +1 Scrafty)

UU worthy: Yes

#2 Weezing

-Best fighting type counter? Nahhhh; need to mention that Weezing is a pretty big liability in this metagame since SpAers are pretty big and plentiful.
-The analysis is extremely outdated, mentioning Pokemon that aren't even threats.

#3 Porygon-z

-Nothing really changed for P-Z. Scarf Mienshao is irksome for Scarf P-Z, but nothing gamebreaking.
-The analysis is pretty outdated too, so it'll be getting a revamp.

#4 Jumpluff

-Jumpluff is lame. Like extremely lame in UU since Roserade is everywhere. Outside of sleep powder, it's your generic SubSeeder and Whimsicott / Sceptile seem like better options.
-The analysis probably doesn't need a re-write, just a more negative and depressing tone in general because this isn't a metagame where Jumpluff can succeed in.

UU worthy: Maybe

#5 Charizard

-Solar Power Charizard is awesome, I don't know why it isn't used more.
-It got Roost in BW, which is a fairly notable; its a solid option as a 4th moveslot move for the sunny day set.
-Analysis is pretty old so it'll probably need a revamp.
-HP Grass should be removed. Choiced sets need to be removed as well.

#6 Raichu

-Raichu didn't really change in the BW2 transition. It's a stallbreaker first and foremost, but now that it gets Lightningrod, it can switch into random Thunderwaves (yello Togekiss / Slowbroking / etc) and even check Zapdos.
-Analysis is fine, it should probably put way more of an emphasis on Stallbreaking + encore, and its utility against Thunder Wave users. (because otherwise, just use Raikou)

#7 Dusclops

-Dusclops is terrible. You really can't justify using this thing over Cofagrigus (especially since it now gets Pain Split.) It's a liability on most teams. Sure its good at countering fighters, but aside from that its really bad. (Mienshao & Scrafty laugh at it anyway)
-The analysis is incredibly outdated. Needs to harp on how bad Dusclops is for most of it.

UU worthy: Yes (but only because it's technically UU). Otherwise, no.

#8 Lilligant

-Didn't really change that much in the transition between BW1 to BW2.
-Quiver Dancers w/ Sleep Powder are always good, and Liligant isn't an exception.
-The analysis is very vague and very old. The new analysis needs to put more of an emphasis on how awesome of a sweeper Liligant is
-HP Fire > HP Rock lol

-UU worthy: Yes

#9 Druddigon

-Druddigon got a ton of new moves in BW2 (and Stealth Rock too wtf).
-The analysis is incredibly outdaded, so it'll need a revamp.
-Not sure about Druddigon's sets so I want to talk to other QC members about it so we can examine it in detail.

#10 Aggron

-Aggron was another one of those pokes that didn't change either. It's still the same Pokemon (just click Head Smash and reap the rewards.)
-The onsite analysis is good, but it should be edited to include the new BW2 threats.

#11 Froslass

-Froslass didn't really change either, though one could argue that it's better in BW2 UU now since it has the jump on the new fighters speedwise. Froslass is pretty great.
-The old analysis is good, but outdated so it will need an update.

#12 Rotom-f

-Once a terror on hail teams, it's been reduced to... nothing really. I can't think of a single reason to use Rotom-F since hail has been banned in UU.
-The UU analysis should just be removed period.

UU worthy: No

#13 Bisharp

-He got nerfed by the new fighters, but he's (mostly) intact.
-The analysis doesn't need a revamp (just a few SCMS changes for the new threats) oh and the first sentence should read Bishop not knightttttttttt,

#14 Sigilyph

-Same old same old. The cosmic booster set is annoying, but it got a new hard counter in scrafty. (Scrafty with shed skin will always beat standard sigilyph).
-The analysis is a bit old, but i'm not sure if it even needs a revamp. It's outdated, but a simple SCMS change would suffice no?
Revamp worthy: Maybe?

#15 Cryogonal

-No real changes. Its a fast spinner with levitate and recovery but its saddled with a horrible typing. Likes the metagame a little less now that multiple fighters are running around.
-No revamp, SCMS changes would suffice.

#16 Manectric

-Stupid dog.
-Manectric is still very solid in UU (he even ties with Mienshao) and you can't go wrong with using the 2nd fastest electric-type in the tier.
-The analysis is good and somewhat fresh, so a few SCMS changes would be fine.

Nas

Banned deucer.
RT.'s QC Assignments

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

I think a set with life orb and roost should be added, as it solves Archeops defeatist problem, also it gets Aqua Tail with BW2.

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

Jolly should be listed as the primary ability for the scarf set. Delete mentions of Celebi, Alakazam and Wobbuffet.

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

Uxie hasn’t been changed at all, but Mew is mentioned in the analysis so that should be removed. Also, Dusclops is mentioned as a partner for the Trick Room set, which should be replaced with Cofagrigus. (That one isn’t a big deal, but Cofagrigus is infinitely better on a Trick Room team than Dusclops)

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

Remove mentions of mew, Donphan, Jolteon, and Tornadus. The support set is missing 4 EV’s. Hippopotus is listed as team support for Support set, so that also needs to be removed since sandstream is banned.

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

Both the sets listed can’t even trap and kill the most common steel type in the tier, Bronzong. Needs subrise as the primary set.

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

“In short, use Cradily in sandstorm, or don't use it at all.” –words taken from the analysis. With the new fighting types and sandstream banned from UU, I don’t think Cradily is viable anymore and the current analysis seems to agree with me.

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

Sheer Force should be listed as the primary ability, with Rock Climb as the primary attacking option. Rock Climb hits almost the same power as Double Edge, (117) but you don’t have to suffer the recoil of Double Edge and life orb when attacking, which greatly increases Tauros’ survivability.

FlareBlitz

Relaxed nature. Loves to eat.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
FlareBlitz's QC Assignments

Lickilicky

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

Explanation: Licky has a pretty specific niche - it's a bulky mixed wall that can pass reasonably large wishes, heal status, phaze, and do decent damage. Basically, it's a better Umbreon. If Umbreon deserves a UU analysis, so does licky.

Even though the metagame is heavily infested with Fighting-types, Licky is actually better suited to deal with them than Snorlax, given its tendency to carry Protect, its greater physical bulk, access to phazing, and emphasis on team support.

The current analysis is reasonably well-written, but it definitely needs a revamp so as not to mention things like Clefable and Alomomommomomomla, as well as a reduced emphasis on STAB Explosion and a greater emphasis on the current metagame (including a substantially expanded checks / counters thread). Also needs more heal bell in the main set, and a better EV spread.

Qwilfish

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

We just need a greater emphasis on how Qwilfish basically hard-counters all the current fighting-types, and we need to make the support set way less slashy. I was thinking:

-Spikes
-Haze / Thunder Wave
-Waterfall
-Taunt / Pain Split

Toxic Spikes and Poison Jab are really dumb on Qwilfish. Poison Jab deserves, at best, an AC mention over Waterfall. And toxic spikes really doesn't deserve a mention at all.

Gorebyss

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

...can someone explain to me what the EV spread on the "smashpass" set is supposed to be for? Anyway, the offensive smashpass set should probably be first because it's far more common. Besides that, this analysis can pretty much be left unchanged.

Rotom

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

Rotom is weak and frail. There are much, much better ghost types in the tier. Its resistances seem impressive until you realize it gets 2hko'd even by many resisted hits (like CB Crobat's Brave Bird) and is too weak to do much damage back to things. It lacks instant recovery too. Just use Chandelure.

Moltres

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

This breaks my heart, but Moltres is just too vulnerable to Stealth Rock and too outclassed by Chandelure to really deserve a UU analysis. Yes it's bulkier and faster but Chandelure has much better typing, is much stronger, and has a much better secondary STAB and better coverage overall. Gets a no from me.

Spiritomb

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

Spiritomb is not bulky enough to cut it in a utility role anymore, and its special-offensive sets are almost completely outclassed by Cofagrigus. I guess CBtomb isn't outclassed, but it also sucks. Gets a no from me.

Mandibuzz

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

I want to love mandibuzz, but what the hell is it supposed to check? Everything it tries to wall either carries SE coverage against it or will hit it so damn hard neutrally that it dies anyway. The analysis mentions Mismagius and Azelf but...just use Umbreon. Wow, I never thought I'd say those words.

Carracosta

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

Carracosta actually seems like it has a lot of potential. Outspeeding base 110s after setup is pretty great in UU, and it has very nice bulk and attacking stats. The revamp really needs to mention that this thing is going to face stiff competition from Omastar for a team slot. There also need to be more emphasis on Sturdy for the Shell Smash set, and Life Orb / Splash Plate should be given a strong mention over White Herb (note that with Life Orb Aqua Jet becomes far stronger, doing much more damage to things like Flygon, Raikou, and Heracross), and more relevant checks / counters (bronzong / registeel instead of ferroseed, Flygon, Moxiecross, etc). Also, Life Orb needs a strong mention over White Herb. Also needs a mention of Roserade because those pair amazingly well. Also also the AC section is kind of terrible right now (smack down, wtf).

Eelektross

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

The eel got a number of fantastic moves from BW2 tutors, which makes the coil set dangerously viable (Drain Punch, Aqua Tail). The special attacking set is a worse Zapdos and needs to be removed. The coil set should also have reconsidered EVs - I plan on doing a lot of testing with this thing, so I'll be able to get something solid down.

Magmortar

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

Most of my comments about Moltres apply here. Magmortar is too slow and frail for UU, and if you want a special fire-type wallbreaker, use Chandelure or Victini.

Swellow

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

Swellow gonna swell. There's really nothing that needs to be changed in the analysis besides removing Jolteon mentions and the like. It's the same old swellow, and it sweeps in the same way once rock and steel types are gone. I can actually see it being incredibly viable in this metagame, just because all the fighting-types are making pokemon like rhyperior and registeel very scarce. Adamant deserves a strong mention (very good chance of 2hkoing Gligar with Facade and 252/0 Cofag with Brave Bird, even after Mummy activates on the first hit).

Amoonguss

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

Amoongus is worthy of a UU analysis - Regenerator is kind of a big deal. That said, it surprisingly doesn't need much of a revamp. I would say maybe the EV spread needs some discussion, but it does the same job it did before, except...you know, much better. The pokemon mentioned in the analysis are very UU relevant and the moves are all going to be the same, so...I don't really see this needing a revamp.

Hitmonlee

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

I've never used Hitmonlee to much success, but the Unburden set can easily clean up weakened teams with great speed and an exceptional STAB, so I guess the analysis -
...wait. The analysis makes no mention of the Unburden set.
.....oh.
I would strongly recommend removing every other set currently on the analysis (pretty directly outclassed by Mienshao) and then writing an Unburden one.

Quagsire

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

I really don't think Quagsire is worth it. Unaware is super, but not when you get 2hko'd by everything you try to wall anyway (even Scarfcross ffs, so forget about trying to stop a moxie sweep). It has instant recovery and that's cool, but seriously, it has passable physical defense and pretty mediocre special defense and is set up bait for the most common pokemon in the tier. I'm not impressed.

Simipour

Current Analysis

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

I love Simipour guys. I think the current analysis is pretty much fine, except I'd use a better example to illustrate its power than Uxie (like saying it can ohko 252/0 Porygon2 at +2 with Hydro Pump!)

kokoloko

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
kokoloko's QC Assignments

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

• Did the necessary edits via the SCMS.

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

• Ii needs mentions of sand removed, and greater emphasis on Moonlight (due to sand being gone) and Inner Focus (stall's answer to Togekiss!), but other than that, it's fine.

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? No
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? No, but we have to do it.
Revamp Worthy? Yes.

• The only set that should be there is Rapid Spin.

UU Analysis Worthy? Sadly, no.
Revamp Worthy? -

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

• Tons of stuff changed for it.

UU Analysis Worthy? No.
Revamp Worthy? -

UU Analysis Worthy? No, Machamp's UU.
Revamp Worthy? -

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No.

• Did the necessary changes via SCMS.

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

• Needs all mentions of sand removed, the only sets should be Defensive and Offensive, and just generally needs work.

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Unfortunately, yes. It's really well-written, but Stealth Rock + Sheer Force being legal changes it's whole dynamic.

• Stealth Rock is now legal with Sheer Force and sand (mentioned in teammates) is gone.

Ginku's QC Assignments

Input is encouraged since I don't have much experience with some of these.
UU Analysis Worthy? Probably not since it seems pretty bad at everything except blocking foresight hitmontop. I guess it might be able to clean here and there with so many fighitng types?
Revamp Worthy? Don't think so

UU Analysis Worthy? .
Revamp Worthy? Raikou itself didn't change so maybe not a full revamp, but subCM should probably be the first set and hp grass should probably be at least in OO to get past rhyperior and swampert who are its #1 checks besides snorlax.

UU Analysis Worthy? No (It's worse than dusclops who is already shit)
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Probably, SR is pretty big

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes; Hippopotas mention, no mention of kingdra as a partner, questionable counters/checks

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? Yes

UU Analysis Worthy? Not sure; bulk up doesn't seem that great with scrafty as an alternative, but it it beats said alternative 1 on 1, and maybe a defensive set could work? Opinions on this would be nice.
Revamp Worthy? If UU worthy then yes.

UU Analysis Worthy? No, all it has is air slash and that really doesn't justify using it over zapdos
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? Barely.
Revamp Worthy? Yes imo, main thing that justifies it are the fighting types which lack any sort of mention (mienshao and scrafty just dropped but yeah)

UU Analysis Worthy? I don't think so since sun is nonexistant and sawsbuck/others are better, feel free to speak up if you disagree though
Revamp Worthy? No

UU Analysis Worthy? Yes
Revamp Worthy? No

Again, not sure about some of these, but yeah those are my thoughts

Upstart

Copy Cat
Upstart's QC Assignments

* milotic
Analysis Worthy: Yes
Revamp Worthy: No

* bouffalant
Iffy on whether analysis worthy. Definitely drop SD set

* pinsir
Analysis Worthy: No
Outclassed by Heracross in every way

* tangrowth

* mismagius
Revamp Worthy: Yes

* ferroseed
Drop mention of gravity and bullet seed/ seed bomb in other options

* houndoom
Is the scarf set actually effective?

* electivire

* alomomola

* accelgor

* crawdaunt

* victreebel

* mesprit

* venomoth

* ursaring

kokoloko

I went through and deleted some of the more obvious ones (Floatzel and friends), but the remainder are still up for discussion.

Like I said before, anyone can post here, so feel free to do so.

kokoloko

We're doing another one of these (and probably an on-site sweep) and this time we're making a list like this as well. I need to talk to the rest of the QC team to see who still wants to stay on and help with this and to assign Pokemon.

(mostly a self-reminder, but also explains why this is locked now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)