Official UU Stage 13 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Voting on Froslass

List of Qualified Voters:

@PsYch071c
@Mupa97
@reachzero
@Fuzznip
@Sweep
@Kitten Milk
@Metal Sonic
@ShakeItUp
@Blue_Star
@Metric
@RT.
@Hakumen
@Plus
@N1kke7
@chimpact
@Royalty
@Thatsjustpeachy
@DestinyUnknown
@I080I
@Bad Ass

If your name is in the list but you don't have posting privileges in this forum, just shoot me a PM and I'll add your name to the Blind Vote usergroup.

When voting use the following format:

Froslass: Ban
Froslass: Do Not Ban
Froslass: Abstain
A 50%+ ban vote will be required for Froslass to be banned.

If, after this vote, you become eligible for the Tiering Contributor badge, then feel free to PM me with the links to your 4 (or more) BW votes and I'll process the request.

Thanks to everyone who took part into this round of the suspect process and special thanks to Joim and Zarel for putting up with my constant nagging about the ladders!

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS: This forum is moderated, if you submit your post but don't see it showing up in the thread, don't worry it's perfectly normal.

Last edited:

kokoloko

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Ladies and gents, we have our result.

Ban - 11
Do Not Ban - 6

Three people have yet to vote but their vote cannot change the result, so with that Froslass is now BL. Thank you to all the voters, especially because you guys finished voting within like 13 hours, which is impressive as hell. I'll get the ladder updated as soon as possible.

kokoloko

For the record, the remaining three voters were all going to vote ban as well. Blue_Star made his feelings very clear on IRC a few times, chimpact told me over VM after this thread closed, and a ~source~ told me Metal Sonic planned to ban it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)