UU Stall made easy! (Peaked #4, 1440)

Back again with another RMT, but this isn’t the playstyle I typically choose, for this time, I’m using Stall! Okay, stall isn’t usually my thing, but this has actually been my most successful team in the UU tier, peaking at a rating of 1440 and the #4 spot on the ladder. This team has good synergy and for the most part has more than one check for the top threats. Let’s start with the team building process:

First, Roserade was chosen because it is one of the best spikers in the meta. Also, it has great typing and special bulk. Chansey was chosen because of her special bulk.

Next, I knew I’d need Stealth Rocks and a spinner, so Donphan was my choice.

An anti-stall poke was needed, and that’s where Xatu came in. If played correctly, I wouldn’t even need a spinner, and sometimes his presence alone is enough to keep my opponent from setting rocks.

Slowbro and Sableye were honestly sort of just tossed in here, but they fit well and check a lot of threats together. Sabelye beats pretty much all non-fire physical attackers one-on-one and aids the rest of the team by spreading burns and Slowbro is just a monster.

After some testing, I found that my team was majorly weak to Heracross, who pretty much netted a K.O. every time it came in. For this, I replaced Donphan with Gligar, who can wall Heracross all day long.

Now that the part nobody reads is out of the way, on to the team.

(M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Mister Derpface himself, Slowbro is one of the best physical walls in the tier due to typing and its amazing ability Regenerator. The Ev’s are very standard, and help Slowbro tank physical hits as well as possible. Scald is useful for the possibility of Burning my opponent and Psyshock nails Roserades that think they can come in for free. Thunder Wave Is for guaranteed status, while slowing down threats trying to switch in like Suicune, Raikou etc. Slack Off is sometimes a bit pointless with Regenerator, but can be very helpful if my ability to switch is limited. Since I don’t have a Spinner, if Xatu goes down, nothing can remove Spikes and Stealth Rock from my side of the field which at times can be troublesome for my grounded companion. Overall, Slowbro is great and a member of the team that cannot be replaced.

Possible Changes: None really. Maybe a coverage move over Slack Off or Toxic over Thunder Wave, but that’s about it.

(M) @ Eviolite

Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Gligar is the only non-original member of the team, but a very crucial one. If it were not for him, Rhyperior, Heracross and other threats would walk all over me. Though Donphan’s ability to spin away hazards is missed, Donphan reliably checked far fewer threats. Somewhat standard EV’s, though I think the standard set has 20 in speed? Correct me if I am wrong. I didn’t know what they were for, so I just dumped them all into defense. Eviolite is great for making Gligar’s defense really fucking high, and Sand Veil is just used because a better option isn’t really available. It has not been entirely useless, however, as Sand Veil hax has saved me one game. Earthquake is STAB, although it doesn’t do much damage to anything really, it makes Gligar a little bit less susceptible to taunt. Toxic is useful for status, Stealth Rock is Stealth Rock and Roost is recovery. Slowbro and Gligar form my physical wall duo, walling just about every physical attacker in the tier.

(M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 228 SDef / 28 Spe
Careful Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Drill Peck
- U-turn
- Roost
- Toxic

The Stallbreaking bird itself, Xatu appears as my only semi-reliable method of dealing with opposing hazards. Magic Bounce is such a great ability and sets Xatu apart from the rest of the tier. Not only does Xatu protect me from hazards, but also from status and phasing as well. I love having a field full of hazards and making the opponent hit themselves with Roar. It tickles me. Xatu is physically defensive to patch up any holes that Slowbro+Gligar may leave unpatched, but a better spread is acceptable. Drill Peck is used to hurt opposing Grass types more than Psyschock would. I don't always have Toxic Spikes on the field, so SubSeeding grass types can be a problem. Drill Peck has proven very useful so far. It is fun bouncing a hazard and U-turning on the Poke my opponent sends in to deal with Xatu. Roost is recovery and Toxic is more status. Xatu is mainly on this team to deal with Hazards, but I often times find myself disappointed with it. I change with Hitmontop may be in the future… I changed to a specially defensive set to handle Roserade more easily.

Possible Changes: Hitmontop>Xatu. Maybe Impish nature+ Drill Peck to better deal with Roserade.

(F) @ Eviolite

Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Softboiled

The Fat Pink Blob designed to love you to death! This team would not function without it, it checks so many threats and supports the team incredibly well. I maxed physical defense because she still has an insane special defense, especially with Eviolite. Seismic Toss is my only hope of doing damage with this thing, while Heal Bell removes any obnoxious status. Wish is for healing the rest of the team and Softboiled is for immediate healing of Chansey. Yes, Chansey is very good, no she is not broken. Never has been, and I’m glad people have stopped saying that.

Possible Changes: A more Specailly defensive spread with a careful nature. Raikou still does decent amounts of Damage to her, and I don’t like that.

(M) @ Leftovers

EVs: 248 HP / 236 SDef / 24 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Rest

The Spike setter. Again, Roserade is a very good pokemon. No, she is not broken. She does her job very well though, and can set up on bulky waters with incredible ease. I focus on special defense with Roserade because he won’t be taking physical hits at all anyway, so I just use the defense I will actually use. The Speed EV’s are for speed creeping speed creepers. Giga Drain is for hitting Waters and marginal recovery. Toxic Spikes have been placed over Sludge Bomb due to their ability to limit the number of grounded Pokemon that can truly damage my team, like Chandelure etc. I miss Sludge Bomb from time to time, but Toxic Spikes have proven to be better. Spikes are Spikes and Rest is so that Rose can keep coming in to do its job. This is a very important member of my team and one of the best spikers in the tier.

Possible Changes: Toxic Spikes somewhere on here, I just don’t know where…

(M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 20 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Foul Play
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover

The all amazing spin blocker and priority abuser. This dude checks so many threats, it’s not even funny. “If you’re a physical attacker and aren’t fire or have guts, you’re my bitch.” That’s his catch phrase. Seriously though, Sabelye ensures that I can at the very least cripple the majority of physical attackers and also beats Zam, among other things. Special defense is emphasized mostly because of Will-O-Wisp, and the speed is for more speed creeping. Foul Play is an amazing move, especially for roflstomping Daramantian that think they can come in for free on a W-O-W. Again, Wisp is amazing and Taunt helps to break other stall teams, though they are few. Priority Recover is amazing and part of what makes Sabelye so good.

So, thar she is, my best UU team to date. I’ll leave you with some shout-outs.

Shout outs to Upstart, congrats on finally reaching number one by a good margin.
HR. For being cool and stuff.
Scoopapa for wrecking the ladder for so long with one team and all that good stuff.
Most improtantly, Uragg (your new name is gay bro) <3

Exportable.
Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Gligar (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Sand Veil
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Xatu (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Roost
- Toxic

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Softboiled

Roserade (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SDef / 24 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Spikes
- Rest

Sableye (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 20 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Foul Play
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Isn't weavile a big threat for your team? I mean, you cannot switch sableye on LO weavile because you are not running def evs (so you cannot take his attacks) After 1 SD, weaviles OHKO every member of the team. And is not difficult to set up, considering you have xatu and chansey :Sç
Maybe Blastoise can fit there, as you will now have a reliable spinner and you can use rest freely thanks to chansey.

Yes, Weavile does pose a threat. Thing is, it never comes in for free. It will typically at least take some hazard damage and if it comes in on an attack things are even worse for it. Mostly our comes down to clever switching, but one wrong movr could spell disaster. thanks for the comment.

Wow, I love this team. Good stall is so hard to come by these days. I'm definitely gonna use this for a bit if you don't mind.

Alright, so the first thing that jumped out at me was no Toxic Spikes on Roserade. Even before I saw your mention of it, I was outraged. Toxic Spikes are so great for stall, and I know from using dual-spiking 'Rade that she isn't too overburdened. Your team in particular looks in dire need of it for threats like Chandelure and Mew (mostly the stall-breaker set). I know exactly where it should go: over Sludge Bomb. Uninvested Sludge Bomb isn't great because it isn't SE against much, and Giga Drain is so much more useful for taking out a weakened Blastoise or Donphan, two spinners Sableye doesn't particularly enjoy blocking.

The other thing was the lack of a spinner. Even though you have Xatu, sometimes people can sneak hazards in, and she has bad matchups vs a lot of common hazard-mons, namely Froslass. I've found that stall does not want to be fighting with hazards on their side under any circumstances. I would change Xatu to either Hitmontop or Blastoise. Both help out with Weavile. Personally, though, I'd go with Blastoise to help out with Chandelure too. Your own amazing RestTalk set or the standard Foresight/RS/Scald/Roar both work well thanks to the amazing support of Chansey. Max D Blastoise seems redundant with Slowbro, so perhaps some SpD investment to maybe even full-out counter Chandy would be in order. If you want to go with Hitmontop, I'd do Intimidate Max D with: RS, CC, Foresight/Sucker Punch, Stone Edge. Sucker Punch is an option just to help a little with Chandy, who I really see as a big threat to this team. If you really don't like either taking the place of Xatu, I would consider making her Max SpD to deal with Roserade and Froslass more effectively. This wouldn't cause any larger problems because physical attackers basically just cannot break Slowbro/Gliscor. Though I truly believe Xatu's out of place on a defensive team and ought to be replaced altogether.

Well those are really the big things. Some other things I can think of are perhaps changing Chansey to Max Hp. From there you can go with the standard max D, but I would dump a little more into SpD for this team since, as I've raved before, Slowbro/Gliscor so effectively deal with the physical spectrum. One threat that seems unstoppable is CroCune. I'm curious as to how you deal with him at present.

Anyway, great team and good luck!

EDIT: Okay after playing with it I realized the real threat here is Roserade. If it's offensive it can rape a Xatu switch-in and if it's the defensive spiker it sets up in Chansey's face. What a fucking troll of a pokemon. Even the spiker set does damage to Xatu with Sludge Bomb with the current spread, and no matter how much SpD you give it the poison hax still is gonna by a huge annoying. Changing him to Blastoise or Hitmontop isn't gonna help this problem at all, especially not Blastoise. I don't know what easy change besides making Xatu specially defensive you can make to deal with this, and I'm now awestruck at how you got so high on the ladder with such a huge spikes Rosy issue. Another issue I noted before but now see more clearly is Froslass, especially in Hail. They easily get their spikes up against this team unless your prediction is absolutely pristine.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
hey godsend, pretty cool stall team you got here. it's actually fairly solid at the moment, but there are a couple weaknesses and loose-ends that i might be able to help you clean up.

the main threats that i foresee giving you trouble are weavile and sub cm chandelure. weavile literally ohko's/2hko's everything on your team, and if you can't get a burn off on it from sableye or keep slowbro near full health, you're have a very high chance of being 6-0d. chandelure, on the other hand, is an even more pressing issue. while ghosts like mismagius are easily handled by sableye, sub cm chandelure easily rips your team to shreads. it can set up a sub on either chansey or roserade, and from there you can't touch it. an unboosted fire blast does 66.1% - 78% to sableye, so there's no stalling it out there, and outside that everything else is 2hkod/ohkod, with chansey just being set-up bait.

with that said, there's actually a relatively easy fix that can help with both of the aforementioned threats, and that's resttalk suicune > slowbro. honestly, slowbro just seems like overkill on the physically defensive side because you already have gligar + sableye to handle most physical threats. also, threats that they can't handle are still easily walled by suicune. furthermore, suicune doesn't have the nasty psychic typing that makes weavile / chandelure such an issue. another trait that makes suicune an ideal fit is that it actually brings a pHazer to the table. stall makes a living off building up as much residual damage as possible, and that's sometimes hard to do when you can't force switches to rack up entry hazard damage. roar cune remedies this issue, while also countering any version of weavile and chandelure, barring maybe a specs, which chansey can help check anyways. lastly, people often knock resttalk cune for being set-up bait / dead weight once it rests, but that's basically a non-issue when you have heal bell chansey in the wings. here's the set...

Suicune @ Leftovers Trait: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Roar
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

on another note, xatu isn't all too reliable when the too main spikers in the tier (roserade and froslass) basically shit all over it. i'd like to suggest a foresight hitmontop to help ease the tension on your team and make hazards less of an issue. don't really think i need to explain it that much, it's the standard defensive set, but it'll really go a long way in helping you keep hazards off the field. here's the set...

Hitmontop (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Close Combat
- Foresight
- Toxic

i like adamant to give cc a little 'punch' for opposing switch-ins, but if you want to stick with impish, then by all means do so.

other than that, like i said, really solid team. stall teams are always interesting to rate because it's all the little things that make them successful, and you've created a team that covers most of the tier pretty well. hope i helped, and good luck!

Thank you, I don't mind at all, in fact, I'll even add an exportable. Toxic Spikes will be placed on Roserade for sure, I wasn't exactly sure where to put them though, thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure if I really want another poke that Rose can just women-handle, but I think I will change Xatu to a specially defensive set. Honestly, I'm not sure how I got that high either lol literally, I was laddering one day, checked my ranking and was number 10, that's when I started to play a bit more seriously. I even told Scoopapa "I made a stall team and it sucks" but still used the team. Crocune is tricky, pretty much I have one shot at it. Hopefully I can hit it with some status on its way in, as it takes hazard damage, and then... hope for the best. I'm real lucky it's not very popular.

YES. Roserade can be a problem. Usually they get fucked up by Slowbro's Psyshock on the way in. If I reveal that attack too soon, however, they are more careful and more of a problem. Hail Honestly hasn't been that big of a problem, surprisingly. The worst part is finding the quickest way to deal with Abomasnow.

Thanks for the rate, I've played you and I know you're a really good player and know your stuff.

@ Destiny Unknown:
Sorry for the half assed rate before, I was at work with a shitty phone lol
Weavile is a problem, but most often it is CB and all that takes is clever switching. Like you said though, SD is even more troublesome. More often then not, I will at least have Stealth Rocks up, which shaves 25% from it. If it comes in on any Pokemon, it'll more than likely be statused or have even more HP taken from it. Again, it is a problem, but it is manageable.

Thanks everyone for the rates, keep them coming.

One more note, this is a semi-retirement RMT. I enrolled in a three week, online US History class and finals are coming up, so I need to focus on school first and foremost. I will keep up on this RMT though, so don't worry.

Edit: Fatty, thanks for the rate. You're another respectable player, so I appreciate the rate. The only problem I see with Cune is that I would have almost no out to Roserade. At least ballsy Roserades switching in get hit hard by Psyshock. I guess, I could replace Slowbro to Suicune and change Xatu to to Specially defensive set with Drill Peck. It can switch in on Roserade pretty well and still hit it relatively hard on its weaker defense. Having Suicune would help a lot because I need a phazer really bad.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
yea, if you really want a way to one shot roserade, then i'd suggest keeping xatu. the problem is, though, if you predict that it's a spiker rade and it turns out to be lo, then xatu is going to still get 2hkod by sludge bomb. with that said, you could probably try 2 different ev spreads. one would be the spd spread you're talking about, and the other would be a spread of Timid - 248 hp / 44 spd / 216 spe. i know you're losing a quite a bit of bulk with the latter, but this would allow you to take the incoming sludge bomb, outspeed, and ohko back with psyshock. just see which one works best for you.

Thanks for the suggestion. I like the faster spread, because everything on this team is slow as balls. I mean, I know it's a stall team, but I really am used to offense. I'll give that a try whenever I get some spare time. Do you think that Psyshock would be better than Drill Peck? Probably, because of Xatu's higher special attack. I just figure that Flying is a better attacking type then Psychic, but Xatu isn't hurting anything anyway. Sorry, I'm just rambling lol thanks again.

Upstart

Copy Cat
Godsend,

Thanks for the shout out. More importantly what a great team you have even if you thought it sucks. I really think people are unprepared for xatu and especially sableye. I am not particularly skilled with stall so the help I can give is rather limited. I really don't see weavile as much of a problem as hazards and some quality predictions really limits weavile. Any way if you were to take up fatty on his suggestion you could try blastoise over slowbro to have a spinner and phazer in one. Good luck with your team!

No problem Upstart, again, congrats on reaching #1. And, thank you, this really has been my most successful team, and after the end of the semister, I'm assaulting the ladder with it lol we'll see how that goes.

Also, I've been doing some testing and from what I've found....
Suicune>Slowbro has been pretty useful. Having a phazer is great, but that's the only real advantage Cune has over Slowbro. That one advantage, however, is enough for me to consider giving Cune a permenant spot on the team.

Roserade with Toxic Spikes>Sludge Bomb was a great change. Even one layer is often times enough.

Specially defensive Xatu has been given a shot on the team. I use Drill Peck, as awkward as it sounds, but it has proven useful. Subseeding grass types are a real pain in my ass when I use Psyshock, and I'm not sure if Psyshock is more useful for anything else. More input on this would be appreciated.

Chansey now has a Careful nature, nothing else has changed, I'm not sure if it is that big of a difference.

Thank you to everybody who has given input. Any spare time I have I will test this team and let you guys know how it's doing.

I have to agree with Upstart's idea to replace Slowbro with Blastoise instead of Cune and give him a set of: Scald, Rapid Spin, Foresight, Roar, and max phys D (I believe it was actually Upstart's idea, though he credited fatty). Sure you lose a lot of bulk, but you gain Rapid Spin AND phazing. Besides, Gligar has a disgusting amount of physical bulk as it is. Xatu can work alongside him for the ultimate hazard-control crew (which is really anti-meta given their dominance), but really what this change does is open up Xatu's slot, allowing you to switch it out for something that can truly hard-counter Roserade. I can't think of that many good counters to 'Rade in stall right now, but I guess any Steel or Poison works. As a side note it's kind of ironic that Steel-types, with best defensive typing out there, don't have any good stall candidates in UU (lolRegisteel). Perhaps all the good defensive Steels are up in OU... A poison would be especially nice, as they can also make up for the lost Fight resist in the Slowbro-Blastoise exchange. I don't know, maybe Weezing or Crobat or something. On the Steel side, perhaps Ferroseed or lolRegisteel, but both are complete set-up fodder. Sorry I can't come up with a better idea; countering Roserade is really hard. I know you don't agree, but personally I think she's what most desperately needs to be banned at the moment.

Oh and glad you recognized me! I remember battling you a ton a while ago, back when my sand-stall team was still bossing it up.

Yeah, we've had some heated battles lol
I'll give Blastoise a try. The only guff I could encounter is it's inability to switch into threats repeatedly. Some things like Arcanine, Daramantian, Chandelure etc can take advantage of Blastoise's lack of recovery and wear it down. Still, it is worth a shot, seeing as I have Gligar to check the majority of physical threats.

Completely irrelevant and just posting it to make funlol but your team is 6-0ed by Belly Drum Ursaring :)

But I do like this team for not having many holes in it...It does have a weakness though to strong boosting attackers IE: Heracross, sub Colb..The thing about gligar vs heracross and colb is that it cant do much back while they can set up SD in his face. The former isnt stopped by priority sableye either..I would go with Fatty's idea of adding crocune, because the psychic typing is more of a liability than actually useful lol your whole team bar chansey resist fighting and the majority resist psychic so slowbro seems like a slot that defintely could be replaced..with the roserade free switch in to Crocune, you can be really ballsy with your xatu if you don't know what set it is because you have a chansey with heal bell..if its the offensive version you can switch chansey in all day long, and the spiker set calls for xatu all day long..a win-win situation for you to be honest. but again I do like this team and hope to one day go against it and rip it a new one..

BEWARE OF BELLY DRUM URSARING!!!!

EDIT: @below- no i don't use Belly Drum Ursaring........yet ;) I was reading the new C&C that was posted on the home page and coincidentally was looking at ursaring and your RMT and i must say that Ursaring is looking sexy to me right now..lol expect a RMT soon of how im gonna build a team around him

lol I'm assuming you use Belly Drum Ursaring? Thanks for the rate, it's always good to have reputable players givving opinions on my teams. From the few battles I have used Suicune, it has been very good, so I am considering changing Slowbro for it.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Great team, Godsend!

For your reference:
Min Atk / SAtk & neutral nature vs Max HP Roserade:
Drill Peck: 67-80% to Roserade
Psyshock: 83-98%

I also second fatty's speedy spread. This will provide Xatu an advantage over both forms of Roserade. Definitely give it Psyshock since it OHKOs offensive Roserade variant, where Drill Peck fails.

Thanks for the shoutout Godsend! This seems like a pretty sweet team, a compilation of the mist annoying walls in the tier (and Xatu). The thing that would make me nervous about using this team is the lack of a spinner. Hazards are a pretty common way of dealing with stall and Xatu can really backfire against an opponent who is wary of it. I understand you switching out Gligar for Donphan, so perhaps a spinner over Xatu could work. You mention its role as a stall breaker but really Sableye should cover that for you just fine. Hitmontop is the obvious choice, and would add significant utility with priority and Intimidate. Cryogonal is a lesser choice I guess, but it lets you Haze special setups. Xatu may work better in an ideal situation but with a spinner you can remove hazards even if things don't work out. Stall drags things out to a point where it's nearly impossible to maintain perfect prediction.

A bigger problem though, is Sub CM Chandelure. I think it kills the entire team if it gets a turn to set up. Unfortunately, swapping Chansey for snorlax would really suck, because you lose Wish and Heal Bell. Still, you have recovery on most of your team, Natural Cure on Rose and possibly Rest on lax, so it could work out. You would gain a great shuffler in the process (if you go that route). Edit:or you could try the above mentioned Suicune

Just some thoughts. Congrats on the team and the ranking!

RestTalk SpinScald blastoise could be effective. RestTalk is aided by chanseys heal bell, plus he gain loads more longevity. Shame about losing phazing abilities though...

Also lol I wrote the ursaring analysis jamashawalker? Did you like it? :)

I've added a few changes. Right now I'm still testing Suicune>Slowbro, but next I'll test Blastoise w/Scald, Roar, Rest, Rapid Spin.

@Scoopapa, I would NEED a spinner that could handle Grass types (see: Roserade) so if anything, I think Cryogonal might be the better choice. Roserade stomps Hitmontop (for the most part) and since Roser can set up on just about every other member of my team, having the one out in Xatu has proven very useful. For right now, I have Suicune with Roar, so CM Chand isn't a very big threat. If I still had Slowbro, I'd be fucked, but for now I'm fine. The Blastoise I want to test can also keep Chand pretty well in check. Luckily for me, I've only really faced Choiced Chands which are almost no threat at all.

@Cherub Agent, Blastoise is the next poke I'm going to test, and I will give you guys feed back on that as soon as I have some results.

Thanks again everybody

RestTalk SpinScald blastoise could be effective. RestTalk is aided by chanseys heal bell, plus he gain loads more longevity. Shame about losing phazing abilities though...

Also lol I wrote the ursaring analysis jamashawalker? Did you like it? :)

lol yes i did cherub agent, and I must say that Belly Drum ursaring is overkill!! just making a team around it to work is difficult..and I think I did go up against your team godsend with BD ursaring..or it mustve been someone else using your team, and it was just as I said ;) it walked through the entire team hahaha be lucky no one else uses it

lol that wasn't me, I think someone took my team. I bet after that they were like "this team is shit" and gave up on it lol just a guess though. What set does your Ursaring run?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)