UU Suberstars I

kokoloko

In my group I'm marked as having the win over fatty in points and have W:2 L:1, but fatty just has W:1 L:0 and hasn't had his score updated.

also Bouffalant you better pull through and beat FLCL, I don't want to have a play off.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
won game 1 against kushalos. lost game 2 due to a crit -> aqua tail miss -> shadow ball spdef drop -> crit. will play dp later.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Bad Ass lost his XY game with me by timeout. It wasn't a good game in any case.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-135235131
We will play our 5th gen game later I suppose because I was not ready when he was ready to play.

And on a a related note I know I got very "lucky" in that game. But Pokemon first of all is pure statistics and logic; you cannot really control the statistics so there is no need to get upset over that, if anything it might derail your logic. If you DC that is one thing but I do not remember the last time I saw anyone forfeit a game by just leaving a game during a tournament match especially when there was still moves to be played and the result still unclear. It might just be gaming on the internet to all of us but that doesn't mean basic rules of sportsmanship shouldn't be observed still.

Bad Ass contacted me right after the match. He DCd his game. I am open to replaying a game of XY if it becomes necessary. He wants to redo all the moves but I am not sure how that is even possible because all the hax, and I am not open to that first of all because concretely I am afraid of losing - I already said there was more play in the game - and secondly because I do not feel that should be the decision of the person who DC'd. We also revealed a bit of each other's team in a PM conversation on PS later so that gives different circumstances than the original one no matter what.

kokoloko Bad Ass said he would ask you for his option just a heads up.

I'm very sorry I was so quick to call you out Bad Ass on sportsmanship. I shouldn't have done that.

Last edited:

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i'm not taking that loss. i was going to win that game when i disconnected. rematch same conditions.

I mean, if you really wanted to there actually IS a way of redoing everything, even the hax, by asking Zarel (or someone else who has access to that), but I doubt this tourney is important enough to bother him for that, lol.

If anything you should just use different teams, but I assume neither of you will go for that because you were both confident in your chances of winning. So for now why not just play the BW game instead of waiting for an 'executive' decision?

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
i dont have a bw team. I already said we should play bw first though and I think bad ass should agree because its only logical

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
ok badass claims LO stout land swept everything, and it did but the replay doesn't prove it was LO so I can't go on that.

either recreate the same conditions somehow or replay with same teams. up to pif.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
I want different teams. To be honest I only want different teams because it gives me a better chance of winning I think.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3486049/

This says I should be given the option to use new teams or same teams.

Also you have no idea what Lucario set I was running so I could change that to make my team a better match up. It would not be fair to Bad Ass in that sense.

kokoloko

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
i made my ruling. If badass accepts different teams then I don't care. Otherwise use the same teams and feel free to change your lucario to nasty plot with vacuum wave. not like I can do anything about it :)

just so you know I don't expect badass to use life orb on stoutland either.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
i made my ruling. If badass accepts different teams then I don't care. Otherwise use the same teams and feel free to change your lucario to nasty plot with vacuum wave. not like I can do anything about it :)

just so you know I don't expect badass to use life orb on stoutland either.
This is unfair to me.

I obviously got very lucky throughout the game. Now since it is impossible to recreate the game we need to do it again? But hax is part of the game and you literally just took away several turns of gamebreaking hax away from me because my oppoentn DCd? So if anyone gets haxed all they have to do is get a position where they are not yet completely lost and then DC to redo the game?

Not only that but your ruling wasn't even needed. The general rules alreayd stated clearly I have the right to decide to redo the game with different teams if I desire.

kokoloko

the general rules don't apply in tournaments outside the tournaments forum. and you were not in a winning position anyway. in fact I think badass had a pretty sizeable advantage.

also stop being a whiny little bitch and recreate the conditions if u want to keep your precious hax. it's not that difficult and you'll earn tons of respect that way.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
the general rules don't apply in tournaments outside the tournaments forum. and you were not in a winning position anyway. in fact I think badass had a pretty sizeable advantage.

also stop being a whiny little bitch and recreate the conditions if u want to keep your precious hax. it's not that difficult and you'll earn tons of respect that way.
I am sorry you thought I was being improper; I didn't think I was.

In any case you have made your points and I respect that. Please sub me out or disqualify me for this tour. I am very sorry that I am doing this so later and after I already played a game with TewMew if you need me to finish any games at all to make it easier to sub I will do that (or just forfeit all my games I suppose).

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am sorry you thought I was being improper; I didn't think I was.

In any case you have made your points and I respect that. Please sub me out or disqualify me for this tour. I am very sorry that I am doing this so later and after I already played a game with TewMew if you need me to finish any games at all to make it easier to sub I will do that (or just forfeit all my games I suppose).
it's just cause he hates you :'[

kokoloko

no its not lol. i was actually starting to warm up to him hence why i even invited him. my decision was as fair as it could be. no one was getting an advantage out of it. pif is whining because my decision didn't let him potentially have one.

oh well subbing namehtmas over hilarious

IM OUT OF SUBS NO MORE JOHNING PLS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)