UU Suberstars I

FlareBlitz

Relaxed nature. Loves to eat.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I don't know what the hell "Swiss" means but if you're my opponent please contact me regarding what time(s) work best for you. Would prefer to get my games done this weekend because I work too much.

He wrote Swiss but it appears to be a Round Robin. Swiss is what the Doubles Circuits are doing, a player is never eliminated, and you just pair people with the same score each round.

Wait, Fat Lenny was HOBODARKSEID? I faced him yesterday and he was using almost the same team, if I'd known it was him I prolly would've taken the game more seriously instead of attempting to sweep with SD Blissey .–. Also nice gg on that first game koko (the first link) :P

Last edited:
Wait, Fat Lenny was HOBODARKSEID? I faced him yesterday and he was using almost the same team, if I'd known it was him I prolly would've taken the game more seriously instead of attempting to sweep with SD Blissey .–. Also nice gg on that first game koko (the first link) :P
#Stronkblob

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
confirming loss to fat lenny was indeed haxy but cant be mad about that seeing as hax was my best friend in the first round and got me to finals :x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)