UU team rating

I'm new in the UU tier and wanted to get some advice about my team.
Please rate my team 1-10 or tell me what I should do to make it better.
Im also trying to test this team out so PM me for a battle 5th gen.

Name: Swampert
Item Holding: Leftovers

Moves:
Stealth Rock
Scald
Toxic
Equake

Swampert is my stealth rocks and toxic pokemon. He is also a defensive wall so he can stall out the poison.

EVs- 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpD

Name: Crobat
Item Holding: Black Sludge

Moves:
Brave Bird
Taunt
Roost
U-turn

I use crobat for getting some damage on the opponent and also for preventing stealth rocks toxic, spore, and other stalling moves.

EVs- 252 Attack, 4 SpD, 252 Speed

Name: Sharpedo
Item Holding: Life Orb

Moves:
Hydro Pump
Dark Pulse
Protect
Ice Beam

Sharpedo is my main attacker. He does heavy damage with the Life Orb attached to him.

Name: Umbreon
Item Holding: Leftovers
Moves:
Wish
Foul Play
Heal Bell
Protect

Umbreon is the support pokemon of my team. he can pass wishes to other members or use the wish-protect play to keep himself in good health. Umbreon also has heal bell to heal status.

EVs- 4 Attack, 125 SpD, 126 Defense, 252 Speed

Name: Mienshao
Item Holding: Life Orb

Moves:
Substitute
Baton Pass
Hi Jump Kick
Stone Edge

Mienshao is on the team so he can pass his speed to another pokemon or to counter stalling teams.

EVs- 252 Attack, 4 Def, 252 Speed

Name: Weavile
Item Holding: Choice Band

Moves:
Pursuit
Ice Shard
Low Kick
Night Slash

Weavile is another heavy hitter on the team. He has priority moves which come in handy during speed ties and when facing a faster pokemon.

Thanks

Last edited:

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to give you a rate there but you are going to need EVs and 3 lines of description per mon before I can really accomplish anything.

I'd like to give you a rate there but you are going to need EVs and 3 lines of description per mon before I can really accomplish anything.
im still working on that soon. I edited the first two so you can rate those for now. But would you be interested in a uu tier match in 5th gen?

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'll just wait until it is fully completed. Try doing it before posting next time to avoid this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)