1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

UU Threats

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by Johnny G LV X, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny G LV X

Johnny G LV X

Oh hai there,my name is John and i bring ya a UU Team.I have a lot of fun in the UU tier so why not post a team

So enough of my rambling.Here the team I built

Hope u like it!!

[​IMG]

Neha (Milotic) (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Marvel Scale
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
    Modest Nature
    - Ice Beam
    - Surf
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk

I always use this Milotic set cuz its very efficient and very annoyin to deal with.I run rest+sleep talk as opposin to recover because i like abuse the marvel scale ability.Plus this is my signature pokemon.U kno surf over scald cuz i want to show milotic's power and ice beam which is pretty
    standard on her.

[​IMG]

FatASS!!! (Snorlax) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Immunity
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Body Slam
    - Crunch
    - Ice Punch
    - Earthquake

I like to run this offensive set to deal severe damage to big threats in uu.I have body slam to cripple fast pokemon with paralysis,crunch to deal with mismagius,cofagrigus or every other ghost type in the uu tier,ice punch for flygons or for pokes that have an ice weakness

[​IMG]

AngryFace (Darmanitan) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Sheer Force
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Fire Punch
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - U-turn

I prefer scarf darmanitan because life orb darmanitan isnt fast enough in my opinion.I run fire punch over flare blitz to avoid recoil damage i have EQ to deal with raikou,empoleon,etc

[​IMG]

Shadow (Sableye) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Prankster
    EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
    Careful Nature
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Recover
    - Taunt
    - Foul Play

Ikr everybody hates sableye in uu.I personaly love dis set.Will-O-Wisp to cripple opposin snorlax or swampert or any physical attackers in uu,recover to heal myself up,taunt to complete shut down umbreon or registeel and foul play 2 deal tons of damege 2 physical attackers if theyre not burned that is.Prankster makes sableye broken in uu

[​IMG]

Pixie (Cresselia) (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
    Modest Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Ice Beam
    - Psychic
    - Thunder Wave

O crap ur gonna run a troll cresselia?Hell no.I like calm mind because I can deal tons of damage and tank special attackers,I have 2 attacks that are pretty standard on cress.Psychic and Ice Beam.Let this thing set up and youll be in big trouble.T-Wave is somewhat standard to paralyze and set up on their faces

[​IMG]

Iron Maiden (Registeel) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
    Calm Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Thunder Wave
    - Seismic Toss
    - Toxic

I have all attackers but not something to defend myself.That why i have registeel.As they say a good offense makes good defense.And I run this very defenseive registeel.Stealth rock is pretty standard,T-Wave to cripple.Toxic+seismic toss to wear down big threats with poison and s toss damage.This behemoth is a great wall overall and everyone should try it out

So that the UU team I bulit hope u liked it

If U have any suggestions just let me kno

Catch U guys later.Peace!!
  2. Delko

Delko
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Hi.

You're only allowed to make 1 RMT every two weeks. Since you posted your OU team first today, I'll close this one for now.
    PM an RMT moderator (listed at the bottom of RMT-forum) in 10 days orso to unlock this thread.

Welcome to Smogon !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)