UUber Moves 2: SM Edition! (Won by Sam I Yam)

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sam I Yam vs. Accelgor
Highways vs. Bhris Brown
Amukamara
vs. Rakan
explodingdaisies vs. PapaBisexual
SANJAY vs. eht
EricSaysHi
vs. bsu
LLH vs. TSR

Since i forgot to do this last round changes have been made to the meta! First and most importantly AURORA VEIL HAS BEEN BANNED the playstyle has proven way to much in this metagame, allowing already stupid set up sweepers become ungodly, its also been over half the teams used which hurts the fun of this tour.

Secondly,
CONKELDURR IS NO LONGER ALLOWED AND THE NEW DROPS ARE RECEIVING MOVES.
Abomasnow: SEED FLARE
Bannette: SPECTRAL THIEF
Camerupt: MOONBLAST
Aggron: SLACK OFF

Round 3
LLH vs. Amaroq
Sken vs. (MasterAmpharos vs. Hogg)
Hikari vs. Shiba
Lord Esche vs. RedzoneX
r0ady vs. EricSaysHi
Sam I Yam
vs. Freeroamer
Bhris Brown vs. explodingdaisies
Amukamara vs. eht
DEADLINE IS AUGUST 27TH 11:59 PM EST
EXTENSION IS UNTIL AUGUST 25TH 11:59 PM EST
DO NOT FORGET TO SEND YOUR TEAM TO ME BEFORE PLAYING AND TO POST YOUR REPLAYS

Last edited:
No response from my opponent, posted to his profile on monday, and now i cannot play today or tomorrow because my pc got hacked rip.

Last edited:
since all the cool kids are doing it, calling activity.

Scheduled for 11:00AM - 12:30 PM (-4). Messaged Bhris Brown on Smogon and discord around 1030. been waiting for 2 hours and smogon says he hasnt been online since friday morning. will be out the rest of the day (as mentioned in my scheduling posts)

r0ady

Last edited:

r0ady

won gg

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7customgame-628118294

To r0ady and Esche, I am in Florida and my city is about to take a direct hit from Category 5 hurricane Irma. There is a very good chance I will be without power and cell service for weeks.
If i am only out for a few days, please be patient with scheduling. If it looks like we will be out for multiple weeks, I will try to update this thread and give Esche the win

thanks
Im in a similar situation so honestly i wouldnt worry about getting tje game done super quickly (unless of course you can get it done today by chance)

Lord Esche

esche

Frust kommt auf, denn der Bus kommt nicht
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
take your time dudes, focus on what matters most atm: the safety of you, your families and friends. we can get this done whenever you are safe and aedequately supplied again. wishing the best for you, hopefully we'll hear again soon from each other.

edit: we're gonna play on the 23rd

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)