UUPL IV Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a double sub

Meru's not online and I'm not sure about North (though he's not answering at this moment he's online). Meru definitely needs to be subbed for not answering, and I might have to sub as well if north doesn't appear.

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Dude lets me know at 330PM Sunday that he's online when I hit him up the day before and you're trying to get me subbed out? Again I contacted his wall for a specific time to play because I'm not waiting at my computer for hours.

If he doesn't get back to me within a few hours, I'm okay with going for the activity win

Dude lets me know at 330PM Sunday that he's online when I hit him up the day before and you're trying to get me subbed out? Again I contacted his wall for a specific time to play because I'm not waiting at my computer for hours.

If he doesn't get back to me within a few hours, I'm okay with going for the activity win
Don't act like you tried to contact me any time during the week. I'll be on any time after 5 edt so just get on at like 5:30 or something so we can play

He got back to you 'within a few hours" and asked you to play fucking 30 minutes ago but meru disappeared. Honestly north and meru both schedule like fucking autistic children and this is UUPL not the most serious tour in the world so I don't understand why twats like this have to ruin it for everyone else constantly.

Show up within 30 minutes meru or I can't put in a sub to play you because literally there is not a single person on the roster who will be online after that. If they get a win in semifinals by intentionally scheduling like retards to save them the week that'd be pathetic

(not absolving north of blame he's equally a stupid piece of garbage)

Also consider this a formal extension request since I literally couldn't play any player on my roster even if I wanted to for the next 6 hours (except tonyflygon who will be online for like the next 10 min before he goes to bed, but im not gonna make him wait 3 hours for meru)

Last edited:

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Don't act like you tried to contact me any time during the week. I'll be on any time after 5 edt so just get on at like 5:30 or something so we can play
>Anytime after 5 EST

I'm here now and it's 645 EST. I have the next 30-40 minutes open and then I'm working until deadline

Fucking johns making my life harder. And here I thought Semis/Finals would be the easy part.

Also, could someone pass me a link to the Tsunami v Tokyo Tom and Aim v Calloflochie replays? Only two I'm missing atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)