UUPL IV Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you guys are in the position to request a sub right now. According to the VM ,which was posted on Calloflochie's wall by Raseri on Wednesday where Raseri gave his time and his availability and Calloflochie replied with his, there was no real attempt to shedule from both sides, because raseri didn't reply to Lochies VM at all where he said that he was available at Mornings and Evenings. They didn't set up a real time and raseri never said if he could make aforementioned times. So this is kind of laziness from both sides lol. Our subs are asleep because they're EU time mostly and its late as fuck here so we're not going to sub out all. If anything you guys could've requested a sub way earlier and not right before deadline and note to mention that its already Monday for Calloflochie and he won't make it anymore so that game most likely will end up in a dead game hence both didn't make any attempts after the VM stuff.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't think you guys are in the position to request a sub right now. According to the VM ,which was posted on Calloflochie's wall by Raseri on Wednesday where Raseri gave his time and his availability and Calloflochie replied with his, there was no real attempt to shedule from both sides, because raseri didn't reply to Lochies VM at all where he said that he was available at Mornings and Evenings. They didn't set up a real time and raseri never said if he could make aforementioned times. So this is kind of laziness from both sides lol. Our subs are asleep because they're EU time mostly and its late as fuck here so we're not going to sub out all. If anything you guys could've requested a sub way earlier and not right before deadline and note to mention that its already Monday for Calloflochie and he won't make it anymore so that game most likely will end up in a dead game hence both didn't make any attempts after the VM stuff.
He hasn't showed up all day today. People that want to finish games finish their games. Raseri is online right now ready to battle. Find your manager and please tell him to bring someone to battle. This is not an activity win request. This is an attempt to prevent a dead game, unless you want this week to be decided by a coin flip. I don't, so please just get someone to fight.

lol?? Your player didn't show up all day and now that he is online at the moment you're going to request a sub, if you really wanted to prevent a dead game you could've asked for a sub hours earlier and not right before the deadline, a dead game is a dead game not a coin flip. And I already sais our player are incapable to sub in, period.

Like you said lochie was online at his sunday evening which was raseris morning so if anything it was incapable sheduling which results to a dead game

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
[2016-05-23, 1:20:21 PM] Aaron (kink): sunday after Game of Thrones for fight?
[2016-05-23, 1:41:05 PM] dod men: Ok that's fine
[2016-05-23, 1:41:12 PM] dod men: What time does game of thrones end
[2016-05-23, 1:41:17 PM] Aaron (kink): 10 pm est
[2016-05-23, 1:41:24 PM] Aaron (kink): I'll be online like clock work though
[2016-05-23, 1:41:31 PM] dod men: How about an hour after that
[2016-05-23, 1:41:34 PM] Aaron (kink): at 11pm?
[2016-05-23, 1:41:34 PM] Aaron (kink): ok
[2016-05-23, 1:41:37 PM] dod men: Yeah
[2016-05-23, 1:41:41 PM] dod men: Ok

[2016-05-29, 11:05:09 PM] Aaron (kink): hi
[2016-05-29, 11:05:20 PM] Aaron (kink): are you on?

It's now 12 and I'm going to bed, forced to call activity. dodmen, try to get me on snapchat in the next 5 minutes if you can still play.

sub me in for bw coach!!!!! i just woke up and have to leave in an hour but come on!!!!!!!

ad give me 10 minutes i too tired

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
raseri vs Calloflochie: Game never got done and it doesn't look like either made a real attempt to play besides posting their availabilities. Dead game.

King UU vs dodmen: dodmen missed the scheduled time. King UU gets the activity win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)