30/0/31/31/30/30
Ot : Andoria 27569

Giga Drain, Healing Wish, Grass Whistle, Worry Seed
Bred by me, hatched by SerALONNEZ

Last edited:

DestructionOfCompanies

Banned deucer.
Hello I am looking for a female Chinchou Quick Ball Volt Absorb
and a female Abra Dream Ball Magic Guard, would you happen to have these?

I have spit backs of Johto balls for trade and also some Dream Ball ones such as Feebas and Slowpoke

Hello I am looking for a female Chinchou Quick Ball Volt Absorb
and a female Abra Dream Ball Magic Guard, would you happen to have these?

I have spit backs of Johto balls for trade and also some Dream Ball ones such as Feebas and Slowpoke
I completed Johto and Hoenn pokedex, i don't need them . You could try Simple Request thread

hey, I am trying to complete a shiny living dex, where I have the last evolutionary stage of each pokemon, including various formes... I am doing rather swell with it, but at this time the only pokemon remaining for the collection is the Tundra pattern shiny vivillon. It appears you have some in your possession, and I wanted to check with you what you may like for it. I have all of the other formes as well as a number of other shiny pokemon that I could offer. If there are any specific wants - please let me know! I can also rather easily breed any pokemon for you, including breeding for natures/IVs/abilites.

hey, I am trying to complete a shiny living dex, where I have the last evolutionary stage of each pokemon, including various formes... I am doing rather swell with it, but at this time the only pokemon remaining for the collection is the Tundra pattern shiny vivillon. It appears you have some in your possession, and I wanted to check with you what you may like for it. I have all of the other formes as well as a number of other shiny pokemon that I could offer. If there are any specific wants - please let me know! I can also rather easily breed any pokemon for you, including breeding for natures/IVs/abilites.
do you have the list of your shiny ?
I have all the other shiny vivilion forms .

Just FYI, i have kanto-hoenn shiny competitive dex plus like 2/3 of sinnoh and 2/3 of Kalos shiny dex.

I don't have a list. I have the last evolutionary stage of each pokemon, including the legends, that can be obtained in XY/ORAS. I also have the various formes (eg. Wormadam, Sawsbuck, Florgess, Pyroar, etc) as shiny if you are interested.

Basically - what I don't have as shiny are the various mythical legendaries, Deoxys and unown formes

I have the last evolutionary stage of each pokemon,
do you have trade-right for this ? Did you breed and hatch them using the TSV method ?

I can't trade with you if you don't give me any information about your pokemon ( OT, hatchers, spreads, natures...) .

Beside, i'm only interested in untouched shiny ( lv 1) .

Same thing applies to any trade thread, if you don't give enough information, not many people are going to trade with you .

So many questions, but I am happy to answer them :-):
1. About 99% of all my shiny were caught by me. So I can trade them
2. Most were caught in wild using DexNav, PokeRadar or by soft resetting. I use TSV occasionally, but this was really only something I discovered as I was completing the collection.
3. I have a number of LV 1 pokemon, but also a bunch of Lv 50 legends I soft-resetted for in ORAS.
4. In regards to posting the info - I can readily get you the specifics on any pokemon you care for, but with 300+ shiny in my collection the time cost is a lot for me.

If you can send me your wish list (let's say 20 pokemon you'd want as shiny), I can easily send you all the info you'd want on them. And for good will, I would not mind trading you 2 shiny pokemon for the vivillon.

So many questions, but I am happy to answer them :-):
1. About 99% of all my shiny were caught by me. So I can trade them
2. Most were caught in wild using DexNav, PokeRadar or by soft resetting. I use TSV occasionally, but this was really only something I discovered as I was completing the collection.
I am only interested in TSV competitive shiny . Shiny with a perfect spread (5iv or 6 iv)

Give me a list of your TSV sinnoh or Unova dex then i will pick out a pokemon, then you can give me information about it.

Shiny in dexnav has no value to me because i use these pokemon in battle .

Sounds good. This is what I have that TSV-d lv 1 and has at least 5IV perfect:

Golett - Adamant/Iron Fist (5IV)
Honedge - Quiet/No Guard (5IV)
Skrelp - Modest/Adaptability (5IV)
Zorua - Naive/Illusion (5IV), nicknamed (cannot be changed)
Fennekin - Timid/Blaze (5IV)

Sounds good. This is what I have that TSV-d lv 1 and has at least 5IV perfect:

Golett - Adamant/Iron Fist (5IV)
)
I would like this and sorry for the reply . I have been busy these past few days . I can trade tomorrow .
By at least 5 iv i'm assuming it's adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 correct ?

It is adamant 31/31/31/31/31/02; That said - I am not needing the vivillon anymore (got someone to trade me one). If you still want the golett, I can give it to you :-)

Hey TyVip , What's up? How are you doing? :)

Can you CMT for the Shiny Timid HA (Dream ball) Smoochum, Please?

Female Timid Hydration Smoochum
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ot : Krstina 30379

Signal Beam, Fake Out, Nasty Plot, Trick
Bred by me, hatched by Olebrus
Fully Redis

EDIT:
I am not so sure if you're thread is still opened or not since it hasn't been posted since May 16, 2015. (And also because your account says that you were here this morning) But hopefully it still is. If it isn't, then I apologize.

Last edited:
Hey TyVip , What's up? How are you doing? :)

Can you CMT for the Shiny Timid HA (Dream ball) Smoochum, Please?

Female Timid Hydration Smoochum
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ot : Krstina 30379

Signal Beam, Fake Out, Nasty Plot, Trick
Bred by me, hatched by Olebrus
Fully Redis

EDIT:
I am not so sure if you're thread is still opened or not since it hasn't been posted since May 16, 2015. (And also because your account says that you were here this morning) But hopefully it still is. If it isn't, then I apologize.
You can have it for free since i made it fully-redis :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)