1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  3. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  4. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  5. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Vabolo's Sleep-Deprived Madness Emporium!

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Vabolo, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Vabolo

Vabolo

Hey, uh, someone told me I should start an art thread? It sounded like a pretty groovy thing to do, so I'm just gonna place these things from the ol' tumblog here for all to see.

These two were done using GIMP (during lunchbreaks at me ol' college):

Dittochu IN SPACE
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Creepy Licky Gengar
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

This one I did in Manga Studio (I got on sale for thirty bucks, hehehe) not too long ago, thinking how cool it would be if Sableye got an evolution, then lamenting the fact that I couldn't fit "Bouldergeist" inside the ten-character limit properly:
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

So yeah, there'll probably be more to come, if not, just check out the Battle Free-For-All thread in Smeargle's Studio, I generally spread my craziness over there when I try to forget about all the work I have to do for my comics courses at university.

Also, I've got a Platinum Nuzlocke in the works. It only took me 20 pages to get to the first gym battle in my sketchbook, so it outta be a fun little thing.

Eugh, it's 2:23 AM and I gotta work tomorrow
  2. Doran Dragon

Doran Dragon

pretty damn good dude, that line arts pretty neat, and the shading is pretty cool. I cant wait to see more out of you, eagerly awaiting that nuzlocke comic
  3. Vabolo

Vabolo

Yaayyy, supportive feedback! My favourite kind of feedback, after accoustic feedback (being a guitarist and all)!

I'll probably start posting that nuzlocke sometime this year, as I've already done the first two-and-a-half pages (I'm building up a comic buffer, so that I have a safety net of sorts).

And here's my starter from my Ruby nuzlocke that I'll never do a comic on because I forgot to, SKipper:
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

You can tell I'm a good artist because of the lack of shading and that the HORIZON IS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE AGAIN URFGHLLKL.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)