Status
Not open for further replies.
3v3 Singles
3 days dq
Two uses of Recover/Rest and 5 chills
Switch = KO
One Ability
No Items

Arena: a lake beach surrounded by mountains. serene save for the occasional sandstorm.

Rebble [Rube] (F)
Ability: Technician
Nature: Hasty
HP: 90
Atk: **
Def: *(-)
SpA: ***
SpD: **
Spe: 103(+)

Health: 35
Energy: 68%
Boosts: None
Other: None

Mantyke [Finn] (F)
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Modest
Max HP: 90
Atk: *(-)
Def: **
SpA: ****(+)
SpD: ****
Spe: 50

Health: 24
Energy: 47%
Boosts: +3 Spe
Other: Scald is Disabled (for 1 more action)

Round 7: Start!

Finally being faster than Rube, Finn uses her new-found speed to... well, to focus even more on her speed! Rube fires a fast, crackling Volt Change towards Finn, but Finn dashes off with Agility. The attack passes dangerously close to her wing-tip as she flies off to her left, but Finn does manage to avoid it - just.

With the knowledge of how to use Scald unlocked in her mind, Finn fires a stream of extremely hot water at Rube. Boiling hot steam rises up from Rube, and it looks like that attack did more than superficial damage - Rube has been burned! Finn's mind feels odd, though - how exactly did she just pull off that attack? Just as her memory was restored, Scald has been Disabled again!

Finn brings a small ball of blue energy into being in front of her, but delays a little before firing. She doesn't have long to wait - Rube fires a sphere of AncientPower, just as Finn lets loose her Ice Beam. The two powerful attacks collide in mid-air, and in a cloud of smoke and drama, they cancel each other out, and neither Pokémon sustains any damage.

Round 7: End!

Finn has circled around so that she is between Rube and the lake. She's about 7 metres away from her opponent.

Rebble [Rube] (F)
Ability: Technician
Nature: Hasty
HP: 90
Atk: **
Def: *(-)
SpA: ***
SpD: **
Spe: 103(+)

Health: 10
Energy: 53%
Boosts: None
Other: Burned

Mantyke [Finn] (F)
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Modest
Max HP: 90
Atk: *(-)
Def: **
SpA: ****(+)
SpD: ****
Spe: 50

Health: 24
Energy: 29%
Boosts: +4 Spe
Other: Scald is Disabled (for 5 more actions)

Your turn to order, Acklow!

Three days have passed since the last round. Therefore, Acklow is disqualified, and victory goes to Venser!

Since two Pokémon were knocked out, I get 2 Ref Tokens.

Venser gets 2 TC. Swells and Rube get 1 MC, 1 EC, and 1 DC. In addition, Swells gets 1 KO counter.
Acklow gets 2 TC. Hippeo and Finn get 1 MC, 1 EC, and 1 DC. In addition, Finn gets 1 KO counter.

I'm not sure if the above distribution is correct for the trainers, since the disqualified trainer is getting the same reward as his opponent. Still, the rules say nothing to the contrary, and nobody answered me when I asked in #capasb.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Dang...And I was hoping to finish this...oh well (guess that I better increase DQ next time I do a battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)