VGC '11 US Northeast Regional - Newark, NJ - June 18th - WON BY imperfectspider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
So let's see

IPS won:
$600 bucks combined
2 3DSes
1st and second place medals
the hotel/airfare thing

I hate you Mitch give me that first 3DS ;_;

(congrats)

Congrats. You beat my POKEMONS! (not all of my sets and stuff like that though)
This is who got second place. She's been playing on Pokemon Online a bit.

I got haxed out Round 1 by Hillz.
BS GAME IS BS :P
Just kidding, flinch hax sucks though. What sucks even more that is that I was playing against the people who got T16 and T8 and everyone else after they lost, and was winning pretty easily so I probably could have won the whole thing.

Finally. Solace is an IT. Definitely not a guy though, with a possibility of being a girl.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Gathered from about 5 different sources

Tyler out R1
dtrain out R1
andrea out R1
pookar out R2
ExpertEvan out R3
Ditto out R4
masha out R2
Chalkey finalist
Carl out R3
TTS out R4
BlueCookies finalist
IPS Finalist
dubs out R4
jesus, I don't stand a chance at LCQ

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
congrats to superpokemon67 and ips. i made it top16 in seniors(the guy w/ the piplup doll), n would've gt top8, but of course paralysis screws me over the turn i could've won.

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
juniors are just kids who either have bad teams made by themselves or good teams that other people made for them

GOOD JOB WOLF! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Making the finals is awesome - grats! :)

I made top 32 in seniors but lost due to a overheat miss
overall competition was swell

WHO WANTS TO CARPOOL TO INDY LCQ???

so...

the first part of the day wasn't great because all my friends got eliminated due to hax x_x
juniors and seniors finals were a bit one sided, well done to solace and superpokemon though. wish i could have played today :(

masters top 4 match with ips was incredible, he manages to escape 3 crits 2 flinches and 2 1 turn sleeps and win the game 2-0. dude, you're my hero. <3csmugs

fun day though, met many new people! congrats to all who qualifier, especially ips!

Congrats to everyone who got an invite! Made it to round 4 this time, and again lost by the skin of my teeth (opponent had one poke left with 33 hp). Was awesome getting to play on the big screen though. :D Looking forward to LCQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)