VGC '11 US West Regional - San Jose, CA - May 21st - WON BY zerowing & Unreality

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If we don't get warstories I am going to kill someone.

Congrats to Paul and unreality! Smogon had a stronger showing here, hopefully an even stronger one next week! And a big thanks to WildEep for the play by play!

Cassie

giant claw
Great job Unreality and Makiri! :D Also it's great to see so many smogoners qualify this time around ^^.

breh

強いだね
Good job to both Metabou (it was metabou, right? okay, I have a memory longer than a few seconds) and Zerowing (or should I say REGIONAL CHAMP), as well as that one guy who lost to triple protect... yeah, that one was depressing.

It was a really cool final game; 1 HP Terrakion was beast.

I somehow managed to get into top 16. No clue as to how.

EDIT: Also, how could I forget the Seniors? >_<

Good job, Unreality!

Update from AoK:
-Zerowing is in top 16.
-Duy is in top 16:
-Huy is in top 16
-Zerowing vs Deagle atm!

Edit:
-Duy top 8
-Zerowing wins against deagle, top 8
-HUY vs ZEROWING atm
-Duy vs 'some other guy'

Edit:
-Duy wins again, top 4
-Huy lost to zerowing, zero top 4
-Duy vs Zerowing atm
That other guy would be me was a great and fun match against Duy!
Grats to everyone

I had a blast. Really fun seeing all these familiar faces IRL, even though I didn't talk to anyone lol

There's nothing more intimidating that seeing a flock of ducks walk past you. I saw like 8 of them walking together and I nearly shat my pants lololololol

AlphaOmega

VGC 2009 Juniors Champion
GOOD JOB UNREALITY. Epic match, and I might not write a warstory because my team might not change that much for Nationals. We'll see.

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
If we don't get warstories I am going to kill someone.

Congrats to Paul and unreality! Smogon had a stronger showing here, hopefully an even stronger one next week! And a big thanks to WildEep for the play by play!
ill make a warstory just for u

i dont have the money to go.
two solutions for you:
1. Ask some gaming company's (GameStop, Play'n'trade, local shops) for them to sponsor you. Let them know that you have the invite already, and if they get you there - you basically become a walking billboard.

2. Start a charity/get donations to get you there.

.... Yeah, probably not going to want to try anything ultimatedra suggested... especially from local branches of companies that probably don't even have the authority to make that sort of decision with their budget.

You could try, oh, I don't know, getting a job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)