VGC '12 Mid-Atlantic Regional - Doswell, VA - November 13th

I'll be entering in masters again, this is gonna be so worth the two hour drive!! HYPE!!! :D
So worth the two hour drive indeed.
(I liked it better at Dulles Expo Center, so much closer)

Master this year.(finally I don't have to be there at those ridiculous hours in the morning)

Haha, My dad is driving me under the condition that I find a church to go to with him in the morning.

The lengths we'll travel >>

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
Oh, I'm coming to this. It'll be nice to see DP67 and SP67 again... what's with all the 67?
(Seniors)

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
Haha, My dad is driving me under the condition that I find a church to go to with him in the morning.

The lengths we'll travel >>
Ahahaha, Cocy. Do you still play Yu-Gi-Oh!? You should bring your cards so I can beat you with watts. Good luck in the event though.

My dad would never drive me though lol.

I haven't played since summer (break for soccer, musical, this, etc...)
But at this point I'm not 100% sure I can go.
I didn't manage to get my pokes in time and my parents said I probably would have to bike to the event. Which is 80 miles away ;_;

I could do it, but it would just literally ruin my weekend

Nearly there guys! Who's going to be near the site of the regional tomorrow night? I'll be at the hotel in the OP, so we should definitely hang out.

Terrible news guys. Chad, Andrea, and I will not be able to go to Doswell due to circumstances beyond our control.

Madison shall be graced by my presence.

What will everyone be wearing to the event? I'll be the 13 year old with a real moustache, in a red hoodie. Also, if anyone is staying at the Country Inn and Suites, let me know!

I'm definitely not staying in the hotel.

1 h 44 mins of riding in a car tomorrow to get there.(According to Google Maps)

So pumped for this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)