VGC '12 Northeast Regional - Philadelphia, PA - Won by JiveTime & KeepBayleefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this sounds good, my main concern is FOOD. And not too far away my father doesn't care much for walking long distances
It's really close by, so that's not an issue. I'm up for hanging out after.

I asked this previously (and got no reply), but is anybody taking public transportation to the Convention Center? I'm going by myself, so it'd be nice to have some company.

I most likely won't, I am probably going to be in the 30th St. train station around 3 AM and then walk to the convention center

Ackkkkk almost a week away! So excited but nervous at the same time!
My thoughts exactly. I won't be able to train intil Tuesday due to Easter travel 9.9

I also finally finished my little bro's team! :D. It's nothing special, and it won't be beating babbytron anytime soon, but it's a chance for extra money, so why not?

My thoughts exactly. I won't be able to train intil Tuesday due to Easter travel 9.9

I also finally finished my little bro's team! :D. It's nothing special, and it won't be beating babbytron anytime soon, but it's a chance for extra money, so why not?
Cool. I like when VGC players have little siblings and they help them. I actually just helped my friend make a team and get the Pokemon. I think he could go 4-2 or even 5-1. See you all there.

I'm going to 3rd that statement Birch, I wish I had a sibling period lol. Pretty much a week away, so pumped!

I will try and make it at around 8 or 8:30. Wanna get there early and get registration done early since TheHungerSnorlax is coming with me.

This looks like its going to be a huge turn out hopefully we get to see some returning Champions. I just wanna meet some real Smogoniers if that is even a term.

Went on a trial run of sorts to the Convention Center today. Took me about 45 minutes by bus and train. Not too bad. Also went to the Reading Terminal Market for a bit. Plenty of variety there for everyone to find something they like to eat.

Just need to get my team in order, and I'll be ready to go. Can't wait.

Random plushes, whatever none of the TCG players wanted. At RI, I think only top 3 got plushes... and for whatever reason, first place had to pick last. meh. They also have trading cards of the most recent set, 3 packs for anybody in Top 4. Possibly random posters for anybody who attended as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)