VGC '12 Northeast Regional - Philadelphia, PA - Won by JiveTime & KeepBayleefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Job Cybertron :D, good luck in top 16, keep the updates coming!!!

And Good luck to everyone playing in the VGC's tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to seeing the results and what teams are being used.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
will be tweeting from @SolaceVGC

i'll try to include the pictures of the matchups and some event pictures as well!

should be arriving around 10ish sunday morning if all goes as planned

Heeey Cyber :D
Yeah even though I don't play TGC I went for a few hours and got to meet up with Cybertron and Sapphire Birch. Awesome people :) Gonna setup a placeholder for my warstory now seeing as how today got me prepared for tomorrow.

Cannot wait! :D

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Be afraid of Team WiFi!

All my mons will be named after WiFi moderators, so if the shirt isn't a big enough hint, you'll know by my team names ^_^

If you guys need any help finding the entrance to the portion of the convention center where the VGC is, it's (iirc) on 15th and Arch Streets.

Also I'm sure you'll see a line 0.0

Hey, quick question. Does anyone know if there is a stand or a vendor where you could sell TCG cards? I have a bunch of cards that I don't want.

@LudiImpact: I doubt it, unless they are real oldies or something good from a set usable in the current format.

Waiting for train out of Providence to Philly

URgENT ReQUEST: I have a Scyther I need to evolve, was going to do it with a friend over wifi but was unable to get wifi when friend could trade. So, I need somebody who is willing to take a few minutes tomorow morning so I can trade the this Scyther while it holds a Metal Coat, then trade the newly evolved Scizor back to me. In return, I could give some random pokecheck thing (so you don't have to waste the time getting it?) or something with an egg move+maybe nature and OK Iv's. Thanks!

Just finished getting all my stuff ready for tomorrow. I know that nobody knows me, so if you want to come up and say hi, I'll be wearing gray Vans, khaki colored pants, a gray/green shirt, and black rimmed glasses. Be warned, I am usually quiet and awkward, so don't be surprised if I don't say much.

Good luck to everyone attending.

@LudiImpact: I doubt it, unless they are real oldies or something good from a set usable in the current format.

Waiting for train out of Providence to Philly

URgENT ReQUEST: I have a Scyther I need to evolve, was going to do it with a friend over wifi but was unable to get wifi when friend could trade. So, I need somebody who is willing to take a few minutes tomorow morning so I can trade the this Scyther while it holds a Metal Coat, then trade the newly evolved Scizor back to me. In return, I could give some random pokecheck thing (so you don't have to waste the time getting it?) or something with an egg move+maybe nature and OK Iv's. Thanks!
Dude, I'll be there at like 8:30, I'll trade :D

Im so sorry i couldnt make it guys, my parents said at the last moment that they dont like the area.... I hope i can go to nats.
Its disappointing because i really wanted to see you all, maybe next time! :(

I'm freaking exhausted, kind of glad I didn't make it past the Top 16 in TCG lol, but I really wanted to win after going undefeated in swiss :(

Oh well, today was really fun and tomorrow will be even better :D

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
can we get an update on COSSACK WATCH 2012?!
I'm pretty sure he's fictitious, or someones joke Facebook account. I really don't think he's a real person based on the limited, and suspect "sightings" and interactions. Maybe I'll be proved wrong, but I think he's a myth.

I will be arriving approximately at 8:30 or 8:45. It will be nice to meet you guys! I will have the bag handed out last year. I'm also kinda short. Come up to me if you see me and Good Luck to all participating!

I am so pumped for tomorrow.

If you want to talk, I'll be in a white Old Navy sweatshirt and probably accompanied by one of my parents.

nice job cyber

Good luck to everyone else who's attending!

Just finished getting all my stuff ready for tomorrow. I know that nobody knows me, so if you want to come up and say hi, I'll be wearing gray Vans, khaki colored pants, a gray/green shirt, and black rimmed glasses. Be warned, I am usually quiet and awkward, so don't be surprised if I don't say much.

Good luck to everyone attending.

Well I see you like hockey so you'll be fine with me, youll see a huge group thatd prob be us. We had the "Smogon" table in Providence :P

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
I'll be there @ 8, with my friend who's bringing pokemon sprites made of pearler beads. Thegr8 I believe you met him at RI haha.

Well I see you like hockey so you'll be fine with me, youll see a huge group thatd prob be us. We had the "Smogon" table in Providence :P
I don't actually like hockey anymore. It's just my old username from a long time ago. I'm much more into baseball, soccer, and football.

I'm gonna get there around 10.

At this post, today is beginning of Sunday, the day of VGC regional!

Good luck to those going!
Good luck Skarmbliss! Smogon! Mosquito, Codios and the rest of them! Wolfe Pack! AWWWWWWOOOOOO! Everyone else not mentioned by name! Good Luck!

Godspeed everyone!

Damn hard to sleep on train.... Soul Survivor I remember the one with the beaded sprites from RI. Or at least that he was there.... Anything Drifloon/Litwick evolution line sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)