VGC '12 Northeast Regional - Philadelphia, PA - Won by JiveTime & KeepBayleefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
Damn hard to sleep on train.... Soul Survivor I remember the one with the beaded sprites from RI. Or at least that he was there.... Anything Drifloon/Litwick evolution line sprites?
He brung slowpoke,Magikarp, and a pokeball. Darn its 3 and I cant sleep at all ehh.

Goodluck to all competiors, and may the best win

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Good Luck to all of you competing, this is surely one of the more smogon oriented regionals of 8 going on this week end with a massive amount of talent attending. I've got my select few I'm rooting for, but there are lots of people I would love to see do good here >:| Have fun and maybe the best smogonite win!

Ugh, I couldn't sleep at all last night, my body was too anticipated D:

So I got up at 6 AM, I currently have lots of time to get ready until my train arrives at 7:53. Hope my lack of sleep doesn't affect me at all :D

Well it's almost 7:40, which is when I'll be to the station. This'll be my last post until I get back home 'cause I don't have an Iphone to update this stuff. Wish me luck, I can't wait to see you guys! :D

And FUFUFU it's raining. But ah well, this is an indoor even anyways :P

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
If you see a scrub with a red bull and a green and blue flannel shirt, give him a high five because he is probably awesome.

Also, good luck to everyone who's battling!

Yeah Cybertron iss and babbytron are the only smogoners I know here... If anyone wants to say hi I'll probably be wearing a blue Indians hoodie lol

Gl all n_n

I'm sitting in the master line at the convention center with my laptop and a lucky victini plushie and I'm probably gonna be online the whole tournament.

there are a lot of people

wish me luck ^_^

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
First person to bring me a picture with the infamous Drcossack wins a prize. No really, you do.

Back on topic, best of luck guys, this has a mad amount of Smogoners in both Seniors and Masters, I've followed all the twitters I can, so me and GEC will keep you updated on twitter, and as much as possible in this thread :)

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ridiculous amount of people here. I'd estimate 250 Seniors + Juniors and a ton of Masters.

I'm here, we haven't started yet but the tables are already filled up, I'll try and keep updates. Btw I'm wearing a hat and have my shellos plush hanging out of my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)