VGC '12 Northeast Regional - Philadelphia, PA - Won by JiveTime & KeepBayleefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh
my
gosh

Well, I guess by now I'll just have to see what happens. I've been training hard, and even though I'm not sure I'm ready, I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I'm excited though, can't wait to see you all again :D! And if I fail, there's always nats.

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
2 weeks ehhh. I don't feel too good about this, but this will be a good test for nationals. Hoping to meet many smogoneers, and gl to all.

After a lot of hard work, I think I could do good and get Top 4. Good Luck to all! 14 DAYS!!!!!! Well, in 2 hours it will be 13 days!!!!!

Haha I just want my 4 more days of school before break to happen, cuz then it's break then THIS. Have a pretty solid team. It went on a winning spree from Page 14 to Page 3 on Skarmbliss, then loses 1 game, then loses another to Wolfey, who had a remarkably interesting team....

Note: THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE! I AM DEAD SRS FACE RIGHT NOW!

iss could use a team of Sunkern, Ditto, Magikarp, Rattata, Brotad, and uhhh.... let's say Wooper and still 4-0 all ya punks.

ISS FOR PRES!

Pretty excited to see everyone again and meet some new people from Smogon too (: Hopefully better than Provi!

Okay, I found a way in that I might be able to get to Philly. I suppose I could get a room myself, but I think it would be cheaper and more fun if I stayed with someone for the night. I'd be showing up late Saturday evening. I'm willing to pay half the room's cost for a night. Can anyone here offer me a place to stay?

Wolfey

VGC 2016 Masters Champion
We need to all hang out somewhere after regs. Do you thinking meeting at the tourny and going to the terminal market sounds good?
Wolfe pack already has plans to meet up after so I know that might not be the BEST time if you want the attractive people to show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)