VGC '12 Southeast Regional - Athens, GA - Won by Crow350!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I may be new to smogon, but being a student at the University of Georgia (for those of you don't know that IS Athens, :P) I can't pass this up! Good luck to all, lol.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well, change of plans, the person that was supposed to take me to VGC can't do it, so now I'll have to rely on my mom to take me, so I'll most likely not go (it isn't determined yet, but it looks that way)

Well, change of plans, the person that was supposed to take me to VGC can't do it, so now I'll have to rely on my mom to take me, so I'll most likely not go (it isn't determined yet, but it looks that way)
I'm sure you'll be in full sleep mode by the time I pass through your area.

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
Does anyone think we can get together for breakfast at like 7-7:30? That would be really fun and a good chance to get in the Pokemon mindset for the day.

Dimsun

Sorry Coolbiz :(
But! I'm leaving for Athens today! I'm, like, shaking with excitement. It's going to be so much fun :D
(Sorry for slightly spammy post)

Welp. I'm leaving for Athens this afternoon. Do you think there will be a lot of Rain teams here? I'm thinking moreso Sandstorm considering that TTar is easier to get than DrizzleToed.

@Dimsun

Where are you going for breakfast anyway? I might join.

Welp. I'm leaving for Athens this afternoon. Do you think there will be a lot of Rain teams here? I'm thinking moreso Sandstorm considering that TTar is easier to get than DrizzleToed.

@Dimsun

Where are you going for breakfast anyway? I might join.
Rain I think would be more popular than Sand for any competition, I'm arriving to the Convention at 7 but I think I will have already eaten. D:

Good Luck everyone!

Dimsun

Well, if no one else wants to, I'll probably just go to breakfast at the hotel. Otherwise, I'm sure we could find a good breakfast place nearby.

Count me in for Masters! I'll be wearing my yellow Journey Across America shirt.

I'm here today playing in TCG... is anyone else?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ttar is easier to get for casual players, but most of the serious competitive players will figure out a way to get a hold of anything they can't get themselves. Expect lots of rain.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's official, not going, mom's bitching about how much this would cost to drive to Athens, good luck to everyone going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)