VGC '12 Southern California Regional - Long Beach, CA - WON BY TheCalmSnivy

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Might see if I can do this one in a daytrip. If CRAAAB will carshare with me, it might be viable.

Probably not though.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is there any special registration requirements for guests? My gf is accompanying me but is not competing herself.

DeagleBeagle

Banned deucer.
I'm coming along with my brother Metabou, and a friend Jared who doesn't have a pokemon alias since he just plays the TCG but I am going to get him to play VGC also (All Masters division).

I'm coming along with my brother Metabou, and a friend Jared who doesn't have a pokemon alias since he just plays the TCG but I am going to get him to play VGC also (All Masters division).
wow that's pretty good, being introduced to vgc by the strongest brothers in the pokemon world

sorry ha dynasty, deagle bros outranked you this year

I'll be there to observe. Just starting to get into competitive VG play, I haven't even beaten the main game yet. I'm behind the times...

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Don't forget that there's going to be more regionals in April, if you think you'll be better prepared for it by then. Even if you're not, it might still be worth entering just for the experience so you'll know what it's like for next year.

Thanks for the heads up! I don't know if I'll make it up to Pleasanton (live in SoCal) for the April Regionals, but hopefully I'll have a better understanding of the metagame by then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)